PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Looking for some friends...

Serah Logan
21-03-07, 08:03
Hi All.

I used to play with SyN under the name Croatoan. I've been trying to get back in touch with them recently but have been unable to connect to their ventrilo server. Mainly just wanted to say hi to them and see what's up with the new patch. If someone could get me the vent details via PM in here, tha'd be great.

If you don't remember me, ask GAZ or Wyatt Earp. They probably do.

Later

Serah Logan (aka Croatoan)

L0KI
21-03-07, 09:52
Hey Cro/and everyone else whilst im here... ;)

I started a 60-hour a week job a few weeks ago (Effin Motor trade), and havent been able to play since! - Which sucks... royally.
I'm goin to reactivate at some point this week to try out 2.2... and I'll get in touch with Gaz/Al when I can!

I dont think the vent server is working, but im fairly sure they are using a different one, so hang on for a day or so, and ill PM you the details as soon as I find out :)

Serah Logan
11-04-07, 14:53
BUMP! Any word? I miss my British friends.....

Doc Holliday
11-04-07, 17:52
Pm william antrim on the forums serah. thats wyatt. his account is active currently but not sure on how long he is staying for (he is my twin bro) been tryin to convince him to stay on but for several reasons really im not sure how long he is gona be about. however im sure he would love to hear from you. i will mention you have been asking around when i next speak to him.

Dribble Joy
11-04-07, 18:14
I'm not sure if I remember if I can remember you or not....

ashley watts
11-04-07, 20:38
I'm your friend, i have no friends IRL :((

Kierz
11-04-07, 20:41
BUMP! Any word? I miss my British friends.....TERRArists @ CA are mostly brits

Sultan
12-04-07, 07:47
Ashley I can be ur friend! :angel:

I'm your friend, i have no friends IRL :((

ashley watts
12-04-07, 12:12
Aww cheers babe <3 <3 :angel:

silent000
12-04-07, 14:56
I thought i was your friend u sodding cheesegrater. I made you famous thru the sigs Ash! Thank me

THANK ME!!!

L0KI
12-04-07, 15:20
Croatan.... u still play?

Serah Logan
13-04-07, 08:34
Not at the moment. I was just trying to get up with the rest of the guys to see what's going on. I may come back before too long.

spikeownzu
13-04-07, 13:36
i'll be ur friend

where you live sarah? in england?

Doc Holliday
13-04-07, 18:08
i'll be ur friend

where you live sarah? in england?

Rofl. asl comes next? if im not mistaken your trying to pick this dude up. and i do think its a dude ;) (wasnt aware of any chicks in sYn unless you cant keiron :) )

Militaryman
13-04-07, 18:20
A/S/L?

Had to.. :lol:

spikeownzu
14-04-07, 17:26
haha, i just think its funny when people live near me, go the same places or know same peoples, its weird :D

RIMM
14-04-07, 18:11
hmmh looking for old ppl from nc1 times (Saturn) doesn't seem to make much sense when i look at these replies =) too much love!

Serah Logan
15-04-07, 13:38
At the risk of getting my arse whipped, let me just say that the members of sYn effectively renewed my faith in British Gamers. Not to mention them being one of the coolest group of guys I've ever shared a TS channel with.

William Antrim
15-04-07, 15:11
Rofl. asl comes next? if im not mistaken your trying to pick this dude up. and i do think its a dude ;) (wasnt aware of any chicks in sYn unless you cant keiron :) )

Masturbation makes you go blind, hence he couldnt read the fact that "her" name was Serah and not Sarah.

Cro m8 theres a couple of us loitering about. Im here anyway. Still wanting to play some Armored Fury with you when you get your pansy ass around to it.

The ventrilo server has changed - I've had another one generously donated to me for usage, from an old nc1 player.

Anyway Ill pm you the details and we can catch up and shoot the shit one day. Damn i think my keyboard is finally dying after 9 years of usage.

Al

Bozz-Von Mel
15-04-07, 19:03
You need a new PC.

L0KI
16-04-07, 15:17
At the risk of getting my arse whipped, let me just say that the members of sYn effectively renewed my faith in British Gamers. Not to mention them being one of the coolest group of guys I've ever shared a TS channel with.

Dude - we have a new Vent server now - it's Al's (Wyatt's) own server...

Check ur PMs! :D