PDA

View Full Version : Ingame Mail-> Skill advisors

CritiNator
20-03-07, 19:53
I still get these mails, with capped characters. Same mails just keep coming. Its annoying. I get spam in IRL why in the earth i have to get those ingame as well :D
Mails are almost always the same. They advice on skills etc. Everyone knows these.

FIX-> We need spam filters!

Kierz
20-03-07, 20:04
they're not even relevent anymore, i vote for a simple removal ffs, i have well over 255 (it changes to ..... after) spam mails on all of my chars, if i ever have had an important mail it's long gone :p

CritiNator
27-03-07, 09:35
Yeh, none reads these, its spam. Do something for these.

awkward silence
27-03-07, 10:05
Another embarracing bug KK hasnt been able to fix since the start of nc2.

eprodigy
27-03-07, 10:33
how much do people use IG mail anyway...

ive used it maybe 3 times ever. if only i didnt see that little notice in the corner i wouldnt care at all.

Bredahl
27-03-07, 10:43
how much do people use IG mail anyway...

ive used it maybe 3 times ever. if only i didnt see that little notice in the corner i wouldnt care at all.

I use it some times.. I always check it when theres a new mail.. Luckly i only get the spam mails when i get login errors - and i dont get them very often atm

Trivaldi
27-03-07, 11:03
This is not a bug related to the balancing project.

Thread Moved

Balance Discussion/Bug Reports -> Community Talk

Triv

CMaster
27-03-07, 13:12
The advice they give is now so wrong they aren't even hany help to newbies, so they really should just be axed entirely.

CritiNator
27-03-07, 13:56
Well, where is the board for normal bugs? Does KK think NC is so bug free, that theres no need for one?

Trivaldi
27-03-07, 14:01
Well, where is the board for normal bugs? Does KK think NC is so bug free, that theres no need for one?
bugreport@neocron.com is the place to send all bugs concerning Neocron that are not part of the current balance initiative.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=129909

Triv

CritiNator
27-03-07, 14:05
Then there should be post, that states what bugs you know. Everytime i send enything to anywhere conserning neocron, they just post back with "We already know this" and "we are doing what we can"...

kane
27-03-07, 15:57
Yeah I'm voting for a bug forum and if you guys are so picky put in section where only reg members can see it.

Mal
28-03-07, 08:21
They need to remove all the other sections of the forum and just stick with having the bugs section, then perhaps add a whine section too :D

kane
28-03-07, 09:41
They need to remove all the other sections of the forum and just stick with having the bugs section, then perhaps add a whine section too :D

Eww I shotgun modding the whine section :D

unreal
28-03-07, 10:34
Yeh, none reads these, its spam. Do something for these.The ironic thing is, some people might have actually used the in-game mail system if it weren't for the constant spammage of skill advisor messages. As it stands, everyone sees they have new mails, and most don't even bother to check them because they already know it'll be automated garbage.