PDA

View Full Version : HELP! My LE broke inside my head!!!!

Havoc One
20-03-07, 19:52
My LE was damaged to 0% and tried to unimplant itself!

I canceled the process but it seems that even though the broken LE is still in my head it no longer works....

I'm above **/30 and dont want to take it out yet.

What do I have to do to get it repaired?

Logan_storm_03
20-03-07, 19:59
Welcome to Neocron now you can play it the way it should. :p

Mal
20-03-07, 20:00
This has already been reported in the bugs section.

unreal
20-03-07, 20:02
Unless they manually edit data inside the database (which is unlikely), there's probably nothing to be done, or at least that's the response I got when a similair bug happened a long time ago on one of my characters. This is a pretty bad problem (general implant condition loss that is) so hopefully Reakktor will pull their finger out and fix it quickly, but it's already been a while since it's been reported and no patch seen as yet. Hopefully not too long to go now. As always though, best to email the helpdesk at helpdesk@neocron.com.

ashley watts
20-03-07, 20:59
This bug needs working out VERY fast

kane
20-03-07, 21:46
This bug needs working out VERY fast

Uh Ashley come on don't make me have to welcome you to Neocron...

Please never use the world fast again its well in the game considered inappropriate!

ashley watts
21-03-07, 00:35
Harhar, well im only speakin of teh truth :p

zii
21-03-07, 12:58
LE automatically unimpants itself, and other chips as well. This makes sense since the LE is just a chip like the others are, and therefore wears out just as well. It also stops higher level chars staying LEed.

What a great feature. (no sarcasm intended)

ashley watts
21-03-07, 14:02
Yup amazing futre, i now gotta buy 2 mc5's a week !

Sammson
21-03-07, 14:32
Lol, I have a good one on this subject. my LE runner died many times since 2.2, and after reading this I checked the LE condition. Still 18/18%.

Then I died again a bit later, checked the le, 14/18%.

Moral........don't look at your LE, haha

SnowCrash
21-03-07, 14:37
We are aware of these issues and currently working on a problem solution. We regret that we are not able to offer an instant fix for this problem and ask for your patience.

silent000
21-03-07, 14:49
No! cmon KK this is one bug that i wanna keep, you dont need an LE in this game and it gives me more /20s to kill

IceStorm
21-03-07, 14:59
No! cmon KK this is one bug that i wanna keep, you dont need an LE in this game and it gives me more /20s to killThe imps being damaged in general is a bug. It's not just an LE thing, none of the imps are supposed to be damaged during regular usage.

Can you imagine what would happen if people had to have their MC5s replaced every few months?

zii
21-03-07, 16:58
Yes. I would cry.

SorkZmok
21-03-07, 17:39
The imps being damaged in general is a bug. It's not just an LE thing, none of the imps are supposed to be damaged during regular usage.

Can you imagine what would happen if people had to have their MC5s replaced every few months?
Actually i think the game should be harsher in terms of item loss. This is not wow. Simply because it's rather easy to get the items, it should be easier to lose them. May it be item drop on death or simply the quality hitting 0%. Theres a fuckload of stuff people never use simply because they never need to.

I think it could be ok somewhere between the old speed and the new one as now it seems to be too much damage taken too fast. But hey, its KK we're talking about. :lol:

kane
21-03-07, 18:19
would liked to see when the issues been resolved will be offering anyone who le dropped out a new one..