PDA

View Full Version : Hey Remember Endless Ages KK

kane
20-03-07, 19:12
lock i gotta stop drinking so much lol :p :p

Also an idea maybe people have the ability lock there own posts. you can do this by:

- Clicking Admin at the bottom of the screen.
- type in ur user and password.
- click and open the Forums & Moderators tab
- click Forum Permissions
- click edit Registered Users
- then Can Open / Close Own Threads

Thanks

Apocalypsox
20-03-07, 19:14
What i got out of that was update the engine you nubs!

Personally dont care for graphics if the game is fun and isnt horribly ugly tbh.

kane
20-03-07, 19:21
What i got out of that was update the engine you nubs!

Personally dont care for graphics if the game is fun and isnt horribly ugly tbh.

has nothing to do with graphics.. I mean KK and his team are saying basically there be no new core features... just new weps mobs and thats it.. Nothing else cuz well everything else takes work I mean writing code I mean rewriting the engine...

John Bushido
20-03-07, 19:23
oh, some spam thread

+1

have a nice day

Apocalypsox
20-03-07, 19:43
has nothing to do with graphics.. I mean KK and his team are saying basically there be no new core features... just new weps mobs and thats it.. Nothing else cuz well everything else takes work I mean writing code I mean rewriting the engine...

You know what KK did with 2.2? They practically rewrote half the code in the game to make things easier to adjust. before they could adjust a mobs damage without fucking up 10 other things completely unconnected to that mob. Now they can easily go into the code, change a number or two, and completely readjust that mob without fucking other things up. Right now is just an adjusting time so they can get things to balance out completely.

Nidhogg
20-03-07, 19:55
I know how to configure the forum, thanks. :p (Besides, you're not in the Registered Users usergroup so that wouldn't quite work anyway). We actually don't want people locking their own threads because we want everyone to be able to discuss the topic without hindrance. If you want a thread of yours closing please PM a mod and we'll make review the thread and make a decision as to whether it should be closed or not. Thanks.

N