PDA

View Full Version : Character models, power armour, wierd thumbs, etc

Hell-demon
19-03-07, 01:28
KK, please fix palyer models, update or nuke 'em I don't care.

For years we have had crummy player models and seeing as KK like to improve the game cosmetically I think player models is bar far in desperate need of lovin'.

Lets look at the problems stemming from player models in their current state:

Ya left thumb goes into ya leg: Nearly every model the charcters left thumb goes into their left leg.

Wank Armour: When sitting down in power armour a charcters left arm reaches into their groin [ edited ]

Bad hair style: One of the tank's hair style features a buggy hair style that creates a bald patch.

Big lips missing torsos: Only occurs in male PEs where the lip shoots forth and the torso dissapears.

Twisty arms: Most models when holding pistols, implant tools, hack tools or rifles will have a twisty arm effect, making the arm look broken and/or spasticated.

Arms through legs: When sitting down a characters arms will go through their legs :wtf:

KK, just please give us new player models and fix animations. Please. We have been bugged for ages!

Apocalypsox
19-03-07, 01:36
Wank Armour: When sitting down in power armour a charcters left arm reaches into their crouch [ edited ]

o_O Ok then...

Anyways, its piss poor annoying and i think the game is overdue for some nice new player and NPC models. Would make killing people that much more fun.

Trivaldi
19-03-07, 01:38
Thread title edited. O_o

Triv

Hell-demon
19-03-07, 02:01
You're no fun :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
19-03-07, 02:23
Lmao Triv, Seeing that make you uncomfortable? :D

It was kinda odd seeing it as the most recently posted in thread in the community section.

Dogface
19-03-07, 02:50
KK should really read up on the theme of the game and make players skins actually *SHOCK HORROR* cyberpunk?!

Makes sense, no?

kane
19-03-07, 03:00
please next person says player skins should be shot... the models them selfs need to be redone...

Clive tombstone
19-03-07, 03:52
Honestly seeing the new HoB skins, Im happy to see that KK does have the art tallent there to create something awsome, Im just wondering bout what capabilties they have in order to actually model these guys?. One thing that I always found funny was when a PE or tank trys to do a emote animations, theyre arms go way out of there shoulder sockets (besically, theyre armor doesnt hamper theyre articulation what so ever, kinda sloppy).

KK dont get me wrong (if by some chance if anyones reading this), You have done awsome work, and Id love to see more. But theyre right a little, player models need some reworking a little bit (and the torso and lip bug IS kinda annoying)

Archtemplar
19-03-07, 04:19
There's also the female psi monk bugged hair. I dont think she's supposed to have a bald spot circling her head =\

kohrdreck
19-03-07, 05:33
Honestly seeing the new HoB skins,

what is a "hob" ? :wtf:

Clive tombstone
19-03-07, 06:32
oops ment to say WoC and also regeant PA.

kohrdreck
19-03-07, 06:49
yes the regent pa are cool , i like them too
there is a new mob ingame isn't there? ( the mutant thing we see somewhere in the artworks and in the 2.2 trailer )

Apocalypsox
19-03-07, 06:50
The Nightmare? Hes been around a while. Still scary as fuck though

kohrdreck
19-03-07, 07:03
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8329/mob1fv8.jpghttp://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9711/mob2lb9.jpghttp://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2823/mob3js0.jpg
the nightmare is the mob on the first screen?
and what are these things? 2nd and third screen

Apocalypsox
19-03-07, 07:33
2nd screen, assorted mobs and a DoY bot. 3rd screen, Sluggers and The facehumpers. They are the normal pre-boss mobs in Dark Metal...Err reagents. I really need to sleep.

ashley watts
19-03-07, 18:48
New Models would be very nice i gotta admit, the current ones, well are wank in nice terms :p remeber KK the char model is the first impression people get when starting the game :-)

Skusty
19-03-07, 18:59
A new clothing setup so you can personalize your character evenmore would be nice. :angel:

evs
19-03-07, 19:35
That nightmare is awesome.
Where can i find and shoot hot plasma death into that badboy?

CMaster
19-03-07, 19:38
The top screeny there is from the boss room in Regant's Legacy.

Apocalypsox
19-03-07, 19:39
That nightmare is awesome.
Where can i find and shoot hot plasma death into that badboy?

Reagents...just dont take him in alone. Check your map ingame.