PDA

View Full Version : [NC Wiki] Neocron Wiki

james_finn
18-03-07, 00:33
www.nc-wiki.com (http://www.nc-wiki.com)

Ok, seen as lots of people are coming back for 2.2 I feel that now is the right time to advertise about the neocron wiki. The admins that were part of the team the last time I advertised have all disapeared, so I am looking for a couple of admins who know how to use Media:Wiki.

Also people are welcome to sign up and add to the wiki, the more people use it and add to it the better the wiki will become, if you need any more help please contact myself through the forums, or leave a message on my account on the wiki site.

/Delphi

www.nc-wiki.com (http://www.nc-wiki.com)

Skusty
18-03-07, 00:36
Kewl. :D

Napalm82
18-03-07, 00:38
If i could figure out how to use it i guess i could add some stuff in the hunting guides under Beginner - NeoCron

/EDIT

Or i could just write it all in a text document and send it to you :D

/EDIT

james_finn
18-03-07, 03:28
If i could figure out how to use it i guess i could add some stuff in the hunting guides under Beginner - NeoCron

/EDIT

Or i could just write it all in a text document and send it to you :D

/EDIT

Yup thats fine, I can do all the formatting and stuff! Or you could read up or look at how some of the others have been formatted and how to do it ;)

/Delphi

kane
18-03-07, 05:20
Yeah be nice get some updates on there :) I rather use wiki's any day then use a fan site. Not that bash them but there just not my thing :)

Tikuto
18-03-07, 12:10
tis uber.

zii
18-03-07, 14:16
Added some AB stuff onto it. I see that you are actively editing and linking the articles. Great.

james_finn
18-03-07, 14:27
Added some AB stuff onto it. I see that you are actively editing and linking the articles. Great.

Lol, my appologies for editing whilst you were editing, made the whole thing very messy lol. Im still after some admins, if anyone wants to volunteer.

/Delphi

zii
18-03-07, 15:06
No need to say sorry. I don't mind. You tidied it all up for me by adding the missing links.

Fega
18-03-07, 15:15
I changed some spelling mistakes earlier.

james_finn
18-03-07, 16:13
I changed some spelling mistakes earlier.

I appreciate all the help that the wiki is getting, hopefully people can continue to help with the creation of this useful resource. Please make sure that you check the page rules before posting or creating anything, as I have just spent the last 45 minutes dealing with what can only be described as an attack on the wiki from some well known members of the neocron community.

/Delphi

Dr J Zoidberg
18-03-07, 16:35
Delphi, Ill do a bit.

I don't know how much I will be able to do but I know the system.

It will prolly come in bits a pieces as a troll the land.

And equally look in my cabs :P

Send me a Private here and we'll chat.

-Will

zii
19-03-07, 10:08
as I have just spent the last 45 minutes dealing with what can only be described as an attack on the wiki from some well known members of the neocron community.
/Delphi

Always nice to know that some are being as constructive as possible... :mad:

rob444
24-03-07, 15:52
I've added Aggressor and Aggressor Captain. I did as good as I could so far. I also misspelled Aggressor as Agressor, so you might want to delete the old one ;). You can also delete Agressor.jpg.

rob444
24-03-07, 16:16
Added lore info on Aggressor, Hurler, Enlightened Acolyte, Mechturtle and Cyberguard (from NC1 manual :p)

vices
24-03-07, 17:54
The only three hunting guides online now are made by me, but I think we need some for the lower levels