PDA

View Full Version : NC2.2 - Free Time?

trigger hurt
16-03-07, 21:55
So I just checked in on the 2.2 evo and found that I can play my account for a bit to see how the game is. I'm downloading atm. Just wondering. The file that I am pulling down now, is this the full client or do I need NC2.1?

Mod. Close thread after answer. thanks.

Dr J Zoidberg
16-03-07, 22:01
Nope, you dont need 2.1. This is 2.2 it will download patches 159 and 160 and then you are done.

-Will

nobby
16-03-07, 22:01
you can either Download 2.2 full client

or patch from your 2.1 client

trigger hurt
16-03-07, 22:06
Thanks for the answers.

So other questions.

My main character is an full capped rifle spy. When I left, I had a lot of stuff...things that were once considered rare or hard to come by until NC2 release.

Mostly, they're just MC5 implants and a bunch of multi-slotted weapons. Are these still in game, or am do I have ancient artifacts on my hands?

Alufolie
16-03-07, 22:30
hmm.. if you are unlucky you maybe have slotted ancient milky rens on your hands..

Apocalypsox
17-03-07, 00:13
Hey i sold a 4 slot Milyk Ren for 200k yesterday thank you.

Most things from NC1 will be the same Trigger, but a few of the MC5 imps will have changed. If the changes of the implants do not reflect what you need to use the implants for (Rifle SA instead of a pistol SA when a pistol is needed) you can swap it with a GM for the alternate version. Slotted/Rare weapons should still be the same too.

a4nic8er
17-03-07, 00:21
nvm. wrong thread, sorry

trigger hurt
17-03-07, 13:48
well I just logged on a few minutes ago.

I still have my custom apartment with all my cabs and stuff but alot of my epic items, (biotech, tt, crahn, ca and pp epic stuff) are gone as are my 4 slot HL, 2 slot SH and 5 slot FL.

Wasn't expecting them to be there anyway cause I never expected to play neocron again...no big loss.