PDA

View Full Version : Thanks KK and the rest of the Team for a great job!

kane
16-03-07, 10:19
Thanks KK and the rest of the Team for a great job!

Things looking good I'm even more impressed how fast your getting the first patch out and I hope you keep neocron more active in the patching even if fix bug here and there add a new npc here and there type thing over next months and years :)

Id also like know if you planning any type of marking strategies. I think already the paypal was one of your biggest improvements.

Ever thought of adverting on mmorpg.com or getting on fileplanet.

One thing I can tell you though is I read post after post on mmorpg.com and people need something new. Downside most people sound like they need someone thing like neocron.

I think another few patches and I think not just Devs but get community word by mouth throw banners on your sites do anything in your power get more players to join in the fun!

Also sorry got bad English an idea for your trial accounts make it more well make it more of a bang on the front site. Also reorganize the way new players make an account. I found it a tad complicated as when you click trial account it takes you to the downloads section. Instead make take you right to account creation jazz the account creation more then once done takes you to a special page with info about the downloads and such...

(still keep downloads section public) Just an extra thing make more professional easier and prevent people having click around.

Anyways 3 cheers keep up the good work.

Mal
16-03-07, 19:29
About bloody time that people were THANKING KK for at least TRYING to make improvements to the game.

Kudos to Kane and KK

Dr J Zoidberg
16-03-07, 21:59
About bloody time that people were THANKING KK for at least TRYING to make improvements to the game.

Kudos to Kane and KK

"TRYING" being the keyword of course.

No doubt neocron is the best game on the market for Action-MMORPG, especially when it is the only one.

With a few (in the lightest sense) changes to the code and a bit more tweaking on the gameplay, this would draw people and new people back into the game.

If neocron was opensource there would be no bugs. the graphics would be 50x better and the gameplay would be sorted. (im going to get spanked for saying that).

But still.

I do thank KK for making this game possible for the last 6 years that I have been playing it. and continuously updating it and making it that one step closer to completion.

-Will

a4nic8er
16-03-07, 23:30
"TRYING" being the keyword of course.I am finding it VERY TRYING, personally.

Nidhogg
16-03-07, 23:48
kane, the team appreciates your comments, thanks.

N