PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]Accounts

nEo-1664
16-03-07, 05:13
Ok, since all inactive accounts are active for the 30days, I thought I'd take advantage of this, and login to my monk's account. Only problem being I cannot remember the account name nor password, I only have e-mail address that the account 'should' be paired with.

Can accounts@neocron.com help me out with this or not before I send the email :D

StevenJ
16-03-07, 05:48
Should be the first step, though I believe it's account@neocron.com - not accountS@neocron.com

/Edit

Not being a pedant, just trying to help out <3

Trivaldi
16-03-07, 13:07
It's account@neocron.com and provided you can come up with the necessary information to prove you are the owner of the account, they will be able to help you.

Triv

silent000
16-03-07, 14:26
Im preety sure that if you send an e-mail to accounts@neocron.com it will be the same thing neway =/

Nidhogg
16-03-07, 15:04
Im preety sure that if you send an e-mail to accounts@neocron.com it will be the same thing neway =/
It's account (without the "s"). I asked for them to accept either but I haven't confirmed that it works as yet.

N

Napalm82
16-03-07, 15:40
It is possible to get a full list of accounts which are tied to that e-mail, I recently asked for one because since i've been here since NC1 i have a lot of Trial accounts for my mates so i could get them to try NC for the 10 days the Trial lasts.

- Napalm

Infinite
17-03-07, 16:43
I have the same problem lol.

Haven't got a clue of mine, I 100% understand why I'm not nagging. But all I can get told is the email begins with a g..... I had several accounts over the years, a few trials, so different emails and can't remember the email. Oh well :p

At least I have one account :)

Shame I can't get my main account :( (using a mates)

nEo-1664
17-03-07, 20:16
Thanks to the help, account names retreived :)

Thread can be closed Niddy :D

Trivaldi
18-03-07, 20:22
Thanks to the help, account names retreived :)

Thread can be closed Niddy :D

As you wish, closed.

Triv