PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal with Vehicles atm?

Matanius
15-03-07, 14:40
Just a quick question. What is going on with vehicles atm, particularly rhino's? I have heard many things about bugs that they have.

Are people getting xp and/or cash when killing things? and is it evenly distributed between driver/gunner?

If we are getting xp is it in ALL areas or just class specific ones (i.e. INT and DEX for spy)

Are LE'd tanks able to deal damage in the turret?

I know they've just released a patch so maybe the mods can help with the questions?

If there's anything else i should know before thinking of going rhinoing near gaia, please let me know.

Thnx

pharabus
15-03-07, 14:50
last night in a chaincraft i (the gunner) got nothing for killing warbies (no cash, xp or even a message telling me i had killed anything) the driver got cash (he said he got no xp). neither of us where LE'd. :( i was trying to get the str ding i need to use the CS I could use before the patch (I am nowhere near being able to use my devourer)

my tank feels nerfed! dont even get me started on combat ranks, rank 70 with a crappy store bought gatlin cannon (that was plan B for my str ding out the window!!!)

Matanius
15-03-07, 14:51
hmmm...still seems screwed then, hopefully some things have changed with the new patch. I know that your beef with combat rank has been sorted tho :D

pharabus
15-03-07, 14:53
so my rank should be lowered? cool was getting really frustrated at that
edit:

just read patch notes :)

Matanius
15-03-07, 14:56
yeah check out the patch 160 thread

anyway, back to my vhc questions. anyone else know anything about wot's going on?