PDA

View Full Version : Trying to make my hacknet spy work again

cMz
14-03-07, 21:33
I just logged in to NC2.2 with my hacknet spy.
He has a lot of slotted milky rens, no money, and some very basic hacknet tools left on him.

Can it be true that a lot of the high level Hacknet tools have been turned in to Milky Rens ???

Can it be true that money has been wiped ???
I am pretty sure that he had some money on him in NC2.1. Now he has a nice 0 nc left.
In NC2.1 it was not too hard making money on a HackNet spy, thats why I a sure he had at least about 100K on him, maybe more...

Alufolie
14-03-07, 22:12
I just logged in to NC2.2 with my hacknet spy.
He has a lot of slotted milky rens, no money, and some very basic hacknet tools left on him.

Can it be true that a lot of the high level Hacknet tools have been turned in to Milky Rens ???

True

Can it be true that money has been wiped ???

Not True

You better say goodbye to the hacknet spy.. Hacknet is broken ;)

cMz
14-03-07, 22:31
What is broken about it ???

I just went into a low sec login and it looked fine.
Going for a high sec now, to see how long I last in there.

Alufolie
14-03-07, 22:36
Can't tell on my own but I heared about serveral issues with hitting mobs, mobs dont get damaged, mobs too strong, databases useless .. etc.

But I'm not a hacker myself so i can't tell you what's true or what's not true.. ^^

rob444
14-03-07, 23:13
I started off with a new character, pure hacking etc. Rank 0/2. Went into low-sec login and I managed to kill one mob and I lost about 50% hp and it took me over 2 minutes to kill it with my starter gear. When I *finally* healed up I was going to take on another one but unfortunely there were two of them and I had no chance.

So I deleted my hacknet character and created a rifle spy instead. Oh boy I just love rifles.

Faid
15-03-07, 01:51
So does anyone know whether there is even rare HN software anymore? aside from the hn shelter thing. My 5 slot heal and attack software turned intoi milky rens but my defense software stayed the same.