PDA

View Full Version : Some unrelated questions

14-03-07, 12:39
Am I the only one not seeing HackNet MOBs in the infected storages (NEXT specifically) and that Mr. Jones HackNet place (I didn't have the mission though)? I've reported it as a bug just to be on the safe side.

I know that LOMs dont currently cause synaptic, but do they still currently cause xp loss?

The NC web site shows a picture of what appears to be a NC 2.2 retail box, anyone know if this is just photoshoppery or if there is/will be one?

zii
14-03-07, 13:18
I know that LOMs dont currently cause synaptic, but do they still currently cause xp loss?

yes, these cause XP loss, which I didn't realise until I wanted to lom. Since xp gains are meant to be weak in 2.2 I think that it'll take a while to crawl my con back to 95 from 89... gaaah.

14-03-07, 13:51
yes, these cause XP loss, which I didn't realise until I wanted to lom. Since xp gains are meant to be weak in 2.2 I think that it'll take a while to crawl my con back to 95 from 89... gaaah.

Ouch! - yeah I was afraid of that, bit short sighted KK. Given the huge amount of changes it would have been better to put LOMs back to they way they were in 'the good old days' for a while.....