PDA

View Full Version : Where is the SWAT chip?

awkward silence
13-03-07, 09:55
Whos DB? Or anywhere else?

Bredahl
13-03-07, 10:18
I think i remember a GM saying that they are from tech parts now... You can get your old SF changed for one now i think

solling
13-03-07, 10:31
i heard u could NOT get ur old SF and other non mc5 chip ( SS SF PSI CORE ETC) exhanged ???? can we please get an answer for this ? realiable one tks :p

pharabus
13-03-07, 10:39
we exchanged the psi core in techhaven last night from the apu to the ppu version

solling
13-03-07, 10:41
and SF chips ?

pharabus
13-03-07, 10:48
did not even know they had changed, what have they changed into?

R3C0!L
13-03-07, 10:49
i asked yesterday to exchange my SF Rifle for a Pistol one as my PE has always been pistol spec - and they said no..

solling
13-03-07, 10:50
like all mcs and the psi core they changed into 2 different kinds

one rifle long range one and one pistol short range one

gstyle40
13-03-07, 11:05
OK now im am HIGHLY upset. even tho we begged kk to NOT release this version of nc because it is no where even CLOSE to being finished. everything it seems is half assed, gm's tellin me to go find the swat chip in hacknet db. ITS NOT FUCKING THERE!!! then im reading the balance thread and trivaldi says the sf,marine,and psi core and all of there versions have been returned to the rare pool. not only that, but they r ONLY swapping the apu psi core for the ppu psi core chip(not including mc5's) this is complete BULLSHIT!!! Im in one of the largest clans on terra, and with so many returning we cant possibly fit everyone with the proper chips they need. KK U REALLY FUCKED THIS UP. get a few npc's and hav them swap ALL the chips that U wiped from our inventories cant figure out for the life of me why kk changed the chips to the lesser used versions :confused: fix this crap, and fix it fast. theres no way to get the parts we need mainly cuz u cant kill mobs anymore.

solling
13-03-07, 11:08
yes i agree with u in one point they really should let people exhange their SF marine etc they fucked em up, so its only fair that they exhange it to the kind u need in stead of FORCING everyone to get to hn again , WICH btw we alrdy had to do to get the first one.

Trivaldi
13-03-07, 11:32
The new versions of special forces, marine, psi core and the special riggers interface chips (former rare Neocron 1 implants) have been returned to the rare pool from the Faction Databases.

In the case of the psi core, you can get the APU version of the chip changed to the PPU version, at the moment this along with the Area MC5 Synaptic Accelerator and Area MC5 Hercules chips are the only implants up for trade with a GM at the times advertised in the Announcement forum.

Triv

Amox
13-03-07, 11:35
only word "why"

why no gm trade SF to SWAT ??

solling
13-03-07, 11:36
yes WHY ? it makes sense that u would exhange any other imps u changed to.

pretty please with cherry on top ?

silent000
13-03-07, 11:43
So rifle users are fine, but if we wnated to go pistol, then we just all got fuckd right over!

Sylow
13-03-07, 11:44
In the case of the psi core, you can get the APU version of the chip changed to the PPU version, at the moment this along with the Area MC5 Synaptic Accelerator and Area MC5 Hercules chips are the only implants up for trade with a GM at the times advertised in the Announcement forum.

Can i then please have all my rare pistols exchanged to the corresponding rare rifle?

gstyle40
13-03-07, 11:45
shakes my head....gonna take months to get all those parts for all the chars i hav that need em. this is a pvp based game, why is kk makin it to somethin its not? i love all the changes, but not swappin all the changed chips is just flat out wrong. i think kk may wanna get the mob strength sorted out cuz as it is now, nobody will hunt anything cuz they will b outta money from buyin ammo. Takes 22 clips to dent a mad copbot. I wonder what warship ill need to kill an enlightend preacher :/

Bredahl
13-03-07, 11:49
This is just stupid!

Let us be able to start making/testing setups - LET US TRADE OUR SF INTO THE FUCKING SWAT CHIP!! FFS why this stupid shit?! how hard can it be? Serious...

solling
13-03-07, 11:49
it DOES seem a bit unfair towards pistols users, so come on KK cant be to much of a hazzle to exhange SF as well can it ? be fair now

IceStorm
13-03-07, 11:53
Woah, woah, woah. Hold on a second.

KK moved the the Special Forces, Special Science, Marine, Psi Core, and Special Riggers Interface FROM the Faction HackNet Databases BACK TO the Lowtech Rare Pool, as they were in NC1?

You took one of the good things from NC2 and reverted it?

Did you all take a vacation to Amsterdam or something?

Bredahl
13-03-07, 11:54
Did you all take a vacation to Amsterdam or something?

HAHAHA yea must have been something like that :lol:

Trivaldi
13-03-07, 11:57
Please be patient and cut the spam and the trolling or you'll only get the thread closed.

Triv

solling
13-03-07, 12:00
ok so what im understanding is that they will most likely exchange them at a later date maybee next week.

got that from be patient :p

thats fair enough i can wait a little bit just dont take to long, i know u r busy now with the hercs sa etc saw the lines yestoday

IceStorm
13-03-07, 12:07
Oh, I don't care about exchange, I care about a major alteration being undocumented and dilution of the rarepool once again.

There was a concerted effort to clean up the rarepool during the transition from NC1 to NC2. That's now been reversed, with 35 new rareparts re-added to the pool with this change alone. That's two new storage cabinet required if you're creating a parts set.

Did the Gloves get returned to the Rare Pool as well?

gstyle40
13-03-07, 12:11
Did the Gloves get returned to the Rare Pool as well?

knowing them, i wouldnt doubt it :/

but now that i think about it, i do still have bp's of the gloves. but i also hav bp's of the changed chips.......hmmm

Trivaldi
13-03-07, 12:13
ok so what im understanding is that they will most likely exchange them at a later date maybee next week.

got that from be patient :p

thats fair enough i can wait a little bit just dont take to long, i know u r busy now with the hercs sa etc saw the lines yestoday
To clarify i am not saying anything on further chip exchanges as it stands now no other chips will be up for trade, i have reported this thread to the officials though for it to be addressed and this is what i require your patience for.

Triv

Judge
13-03-07, 12:27
So the monks get their chip exchanged for an APU version but Pistol users don't?

The fuck?

Bredahl
13-03-07, 12:32
So the monks get their chip exchanged for an APU version but Pistol users don't?

The fuck?
Yea its stupid..
Im just gonna play BF2 until they starts to exchange the chips - and they better fucking do soon, cuz BF2 fucks up my computer! :lol:

solling
13-03-07, 12:39
ok well ill wait and see but im not gonna make new chips

awkward silence
13-03-07, 14:33
I didnt understand... how can i get a psi core changed to a ppu version?

Also I DEMAND a SF to SWAT swapping option!

Trivaldi
13-03-07, 14:50
You can now have your old Special Forces exchanged to the SWAT CPU by the Senior Gamemasters posted on each server, the details and times of when the Senior GMs are available can be found in this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=138461).

Thank you for your patience.

Triv

Bredahl
13-03-07, 15:43
Thank you! :D

Eventhough i guess that we have to wait till tommorow, to get anything done?

Trivaldi
13-03-07, 15:50
Yes, chips can only be exchanged at the times provided, if on Terra you cannot make these times due to time zone restraints e-mail Hoder on finney@reakktor.info and he will try and sort something out to accommodate you.

Triv

Judge
13-03-07, 16:03
Very good. Thanks for listening.

Xeno LARD
13-03-07, 16:31
Perfect, thanks triv.

nEo-1664
13-03-07, 16:55
by the way, what are the stats on the SWAT CPU ??

Cheers :)

yuuki
13-03-07, 17:06
same as sf but remove the rc and add pc of the same amount.