PDA

View Full Version : GM support for American time zones

Faid
13-03-07, 06:55
So it is my understanding that there will be absolutely zero support from GM's for those of us that happen to play in the American primetime time zones? A lot of people need to get chips transfered so we can actually play the game, but there are zero GM's online. Now I see there will be GM's available when most people will be at work or generally not online durring these time zones and that we will have to wait an entire week to get our chips sorted. This is absolute Bullshit :mad: The German servers get GM support durring their primetimes why can't we?

6stringsamurai
13-03-07, 07:03
This is Fucking buschleague :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Carnage
13-03-07, 08:16
If you cant met a GM at this times, you can send an ingame ticket.
If you add your playtimes to the ticket, a gamemaster will try to reach you at this times as fast as possible.

Faid
13-03-07, 16:29
I did write a ticket and waited for 6 hours last night, then finally logged off. My point was why not have some GM support for the rest of us?

Nidhogg
13-03-07, 16:49
As stated elsewhere, please email Hoder or submit an ingame support ticket and we will get to you as soon as we can.

N