PDA

View Full Version : [WoC] New Gun

james_finn
13-03-07, 00:29
Phoenix Ltd. was the first clan in Neocron 2.2 to complete the new WoC quest - heres the new weapon:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/delphi_uk/gun.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/delphi_uk/ammo.jpg

/Delphi

P.S. sorry for the bad quality - the ingame screenshot isnt working properly!

Bredahl
13-03-07, 00:32
All arti and 5slots... very nice lol

unreal
13-03-07, 00:35
Congratulations. :D

PS. This makes the other Ceres Pistol a pile of wank now then (not to mention my 5 slot ultimated one) not just because of the unattainable artifact damage stat but because of the damage type as well. Way to go on making another in-game item generally useless Reakktor. :(

awkward silence
13-03-07, 00:36
Wasnt there supposed to be more than one new thangs?

silent000
13-03-07, 00:48
Once i am able to get back in-game eXL was the first to get the WoC H-C weapon.

Will post screenshots in due-course

BTW where is the NPC to start this quest?

darkservent
13-03-07, 00:53
congrats!! erm cozs im fuzzy on these sorta things coz ive bn so long i got a few questions....

is it like the same as the other 2 old woc quest weapons and like is there a new rifle? of just the older assult 1

also how long was this quest

james_finn
13-03-07, 00:58
congrats!! erm cozs im fuzzy on these sorta things coz ive bn so long i got a few questions....

is it like the same as the other 2 old woc quest weapons and like is there a new rifle? of just the older assult 1

also how long was this quest

3 missions - however I would suggest you do them with a PPU - shotguns can hurt...

Dribble Joy
13-03-07, 00:59
The tl 113 barretta will still be more powerful, and it does similar dmg types (afaik), you'll hopefully get offencive type spies using it.

unreal
13-03-07, 01:05
On the test server people have been testing that weapon with artifact stats, of which it's impossible to reach 120% in the damage stat. Poison is probably going to be more of a bonus to pistol users in combat and the stats themselves would also be a nice bonus. This means it'll become the preferred weapon.

darkservent
13-03-07, 01:09
yay i just logged on!!!

silent000
13-03-07, 02:50
Aye ive tested it on retail compared to ceretta and i think beretta with nitrogen mod is better if you have very good aim and hit every shot, if not use the freeman.

Dribble Joy
13-03-07, 03:13
On the test server people have been testing that weapon with artifact stats, of which it's impossible to reach 120% in the damage stat. Poison is probably going to be more of a bonus to pistol users in combat and the stats themselves would also be a nice bonus. This means it'll become the preferred weapon.
Can you not mod WoC weapons now?

unreal
13-03-07, 04:20
You might be able to stick ammo mods on them (ceres pistol/rifle) now in 2.2, I haven't checked, but I'm fairly sure you weren't able to stick ammo mods on the them in the past - which is why they were classed as pants all round in combination with the stat problem. You could modify them with laserpointers and such things though, but there wasn't much point in that because frequency was usually the stat that ended up being artifact, and silencers aren't really worth having.

The crossbow and possibly the Hurlerking Knuckles were unmoddable in every way which is why for the Crossbow, everyone wanted one with the best stats for use on their Private Eye, so they could use as little skill as possible to cap it.

Kierz
13-03-07, 09:30
PS. This makes the other Ceres Pistol a pile of wank now then (not to mention my 5 slot ultimated one) not just because of the unattainable artifact damage stat but because of the damage type as well. Way to go on making another in-game item generally useless Reakktor. :(now i know why i had a funny feeling it was silly to put the last mod on my 5 slot ultimated beretta =[

also this new thing is TL106.. just for the ppl comparing them to notice :p

Once i am able to get back in-game eXL was the first to get the WoC H-C weapon.

Will post screenshots in due-coursedid you mean the R-C one that's been posted or are you holding out on us :P

solling
13-03-07, 10:47
so does anyone know WHAT the new HC wepaons are woc included ? and how to start it ?

Skusty
13-03-07, 10:50
Nice.

Nullvoid
13-03-07, 13:15
a woc hc weapon you say? hmm that's an incentive to finally get my woc level on my tank as the pa has never been that tempting.

Kierz
13-03-07, 13:51
just a guess but the HC woc weapon isn't useable by a PE is it?

Xeno LARD
13-03-07, 14:53
A PE with 100+ str?

Kierz
13-03-07, 15:05
a pe with woc that cannot physically use either of the STR woc weapons due to main stat requirements?

seems a bit stupid getting over 100x overcap (in str) to use absolutely nothing, it's looking abit harsh for dex woc pe's as well now (out of 5 dex-woc weapons they can only use xbow and thats with drugs?)

Dribble Joy
14-03-07, 18:43
I started the freeman run, which I've found to be near impossible solo.
I don't mind some high level quests being designed for teams, but some condsideration should be make for people who want to, or can only do it alone.
Fighting one Mandy at the first NPC is bad enough, but three is just daft (not to mention the NPC only says there's one of her).

silent000
14-03-07, 19:03
I started the freeman run, which I've found to be near impossible solo.
I don't mind some high level quests being designed for teams, but some condsideration should be make for people who want to, or can only do it alone.
Fighting one Mandy at the first NPC is bad enough, but three is just daft (not to mention the NPC only says there's one of her).

I was able to solo the first 2 Mandys but the 3rd one actually wielding the Freeman just needs a PPU!

Dribble Joy
14-03-07, 19:49
What char you on? I can barely harm them before I have to run for it after about 3 judge clips. I'm not short on piercing really, but fighting just one is rediculous, and it's not like there's much cover (which they seem to be able to shoot through anyway).

solling
19-03-07, 12:46
where do u start the freeman run ? and from wich npc ?

nabbl
19-03-07, 12:54
http://upload.atf-hq.de/Client%202007-03-13%2018-06-06-87.jpg

http://upload.atf-hq.de/Client%202007-03-13%2018-06-14-51.jpg

http://upload.atf-hq.de/Client%202007-03-13%2020-04-20-89.jpg

Skusty
19-03-07, 15:00
Is that a Smaw? (The wocket))

And is KK running out of weapon ideas? :p