PDA

View Full Version : kicked by server

grosnanard
12-03-07, 22:02
After to be connected, I kicked 1s after by the server and I have this message which appears in the console log.
"worldclient connection rejecter by nethost : kicked by server bad world data" 8|

Carnage
12-03-07, 22:07
this happens if your clientversion differs from the serverversion.
Have you tried a reinstall ?
Have you installed 2.2. full client or have you upgraded your 2.1. client to 2.2. ?

grosnanard
12-03-07, 22:09
i have upgraded my 2.1. client to 2.2.

Carnage
12-03-07, 22:11
try a filecheck from the launcher, this can fix the most issues.
If that doesnt help try to reinstall 2.1. and patchup
or if you have a fast internet connection the 2.2. full client download.

Mighty Max
12-03-07, 22:12
A Filecheck should bring up defect worldfiles. In the launcher select "Configuration..." -> "Check File Integrity"

grosnanard
12-03-07, 22:15
Filecheck doesn't find error.

Safunte
12-03-07, 22:32
i downloaded the patches off the ftp site an hour before we could log in... problem is, for some reason my worlds files all got fucked, and now i'm downloading the neoconstruct... which has been going for 30 minutes. Beautiful. How useful is the neoconstruct on retail? it isn't. we shouldn't have it. way to waste my time.

grosnanard
12-03-07, 22:54
I have got a small connection :mad:

Trivaldi
12-03-07, 22:58
i downloaded the patches off the ftp site an hour before we could log in... problem is, for some reason my worlds files all got fucked, and now i'm downloading the neoconstruct... which has been going for 30 minutes. Beautiful. How useful is the neoconstruct on retail? it isn't. we shouldn't have it. way to waste my time.

I have got a small connection :mad:
Have the both of you tried reinstalling using the Neocron Evolution 2.1 client (remembering to back up your /patches directory)?

Triv