PDA

View Full Version : Omfg

NAPPER
12-03-07, 21:33
What the fuck is up with this game i have logged in about 20 times on differt accounts and still i will have no spells/no sl/ no money/ or 2 spells or a 16 sloted rezz that i have taken a screen shot of by the way

whats the fucking point and please dont tell me to mail kk i have tryed eveything they have told me in the past and still nothing whats the point in making this game big if you cant log in to see it ????????

ok so i have tryed 4 accounts and still theys a 50/50 bug or i am missing everything or i log on my spy to find a fusion cannon

Napper

NAPPER
12-03-07, 22:42
ok so its been nealy 4 hours now and i keep getting a buged i have done anything and please dont say your not paying for it so its ok i am paying for it for the next 6 months on 4 accounts

Trivaldi
12-03-07, 22:50
Please try running a file check on your client to see if any erronous files are causing a problem with your connection, also remember some firewalls require you to allow the Neocron client to connect to the net each time the game is modified so ensure all firewall rules allow the latest version of the client.

If your problem persists please try either reinstalling the 2.1 client and patching to 2.2 or download the new 2.2 client if your net connection is of a suitable speed, if after these steps your problem continues contact helpdesk@neocron.com as they will be able to provide more help and assistance.

Triv

NAPPER
12-03-07, 23:04
are you going to give me free time for 2.2 fucking my nc up ?
cos its will take me about 6 hours to download it again and i havnt got any free time

Trivaldi
12-03-07, 23:15
If you have the old 2.1 installer to hand then it should only take around 30 minutes to update your client using your old patches and downloading the last two (2.2 files) which will give you a new rebuilt client.

If after downloading/re-installing your problem persists you will need to contact helpdesk@neocron.com (alternativly tech@neocron.com) as the forums are not an official support route. By doing this you will get a response much faster from an official who can help directly with the issue.

Thread Closed.

Triv