PDA

View Full Version : See you in neofrag

Toxen
12-03-07, 12:07
Anyone up for a large party in neofrag to figure out new setups later?

Jason Parker
12-03-07, 12:39
Forget Neofrag. There's a bug causing Resist skills not working like in "real world".
We found it on Friday evening so it won't be fixed in the retail patch coming today.

Carnage
12-03-07, 13:09
Forget Neofrag. There's a bug causing Resist skills not working like in "real world".
We found it on Friday evening so it won't be fixed in the retail patch coming today.

This Bug is fixed on 2.2. Retail ;)

Terayon
12-03-07, 13:10
Ill be there to test it all out before having my skills set permanent. Con i guess ill have to test some place else.

edit: Nm about the con thing :D.

jini
12-03-07, 13:13
Soooo, that's why Nabbl was killing ma uber lil spy :p

Dezh
12-03-07, 13:34

Hope so. What about the bug when player kills you, you drop an item to your belt but your belt don't drop :P
Atleast this is how I lost 2 items on the test server YESTERDAY.

silent000
12-03-07, 13:35
I thought sropping the item insted of a belt was a fine idea :angel:

Carnage
12-03-07, 13:40
Hope so. What about the bug when player kills you, you drop an item to your belt but your belt don't drop :P

Fixed.

Dezh
12-03-07, 13:41
I thought sropping the item insted of a belt was a fine idea :angel:

This would've been but the item really didn't drop, it just disappeared. :p

Dromidas
12-03-07, 13:46
I hope theres some way other than neofrag to experiment with setups in retail.. being in fallen angels makes going to neofrag without any skills quite difficult.

Dogface
12-03-07, 13:50
I'm going to camp PP3 on my sniper and watch all the no resist setups noobs run through to NF. Oh how they'll fall. Belts for me :D

Dromidas
12-03-07, 13:56
Haha I was thinking that too, I imagine a SH can kill anyone in 1 or 2 shots without any resists :P

Carnage
12-03-07, 14:08
The normal LoM pills will gave no synaptic impairment for the next weeks, that you can easily fit your setups for 2.2.

Nidhogg
12-03-07, 14:10
Don't forget that the damage logging facility will be fully supported in retail going forward, so you'll all have full visibility into how your characters are performing in order to make informed setup changes.

N

silent000
12-03-07, 14:12
The normal LoM pills will gave no synaptic impairment for the next weeks, that you can easily fit your setups for 2.2.

Nice one

Dogface
12-03-07, 14:14

Don't forget that the damage logging facility will be fully supported in retail going forward, so you'll all have full visibility into how your characters are performing in order to make informed setup changes.

N

Genius.

Nullvoid
12-03-07, 14:37
I have to say I'm liking this new KK attitude.

Rascil
12-03-07, 14:43

Question: Will these pill cost experiance when you use them or are the complkete without flaws?

Greatings

Rascil

Brammers
12-03-07, 14:46

Nice one.

Will you still loose XP when taking a LOM?

Edit: Rascil beat me to it.

Carnage
12-03-07, 15:07
Nice one.

Will you still loose XP when taking a LOM?

Edit: Rascil beat me to it.

Sure !
All characters have a onetime skillreset when they login.
For further changes on your setup you will have LoM Pills without SI but with XP loss.

CritiNator
12-03-07, 15:18
Well, its still good thing, that atleast si is gone.

Dezh
12-03-07, 15:41
LoMs without SI.. Very nice idea indeed..
Finally KK is listening to the players too ;)

Atleast I'm very very confused about how to setup my chars so this will be handy. Thanks KK

calim
12-03-07, 15:43
I'm sorry but i really have to ask :

I don't see why there would be an XP loss ?
It's tied to the game engine changes ... players expect a balanced game, not a XP loss to reach it ?

Brammers
12-03-07, 15:46
Sure !
All characters have a onetime skillreset when they login.
For further changes on your setup you will have LoM Pills without SI but with XP loss.

Hmm I would had settled for a bit of SI but no XP loss. Loosing 1mil XP is a fair bit of XP to loose when you are on the way to WOC 8|

Jason Parker
12-03-07, 15:48
well if you don't want to loose XP you better do your setup right on first try *g*

Rascil
12-03-07, 15:57
I think no XP loss would be much better for peaple who come back and didnīt read the Balancingforum.

These guys will need a lot of Loompills and than they will quit...

Better make them without any flaws for the first two weeks! After that everybody who wants to play and pay for it would have enough experience with new Evo 2.2 to create an good Skillset for his purpose

greatings

Rascil

Logan_storm_03
12-03-07, 16:03
I bearly could get to grips with neocron 2. Let alone the changes here. I think I need to find a decent 2.2 rifle spy template before I start buggering up my Int and Dex caps with eating too many loms.

Dromidas
12-03-07, 16:18
Yea, I expect I'll have to lom away half my exp before I get what I want on my spy.

calim
12-03-07, 18:51
when you kk's ppl get a break : can you give a statement about the fact that we loose XP points (and no SI) ? I agree with Brammers's idea : "a bit of SI but no XP loss.", find it fair.

Dogface
12-03-07, 18:54
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no XP loss and no SI? :confused: