View Full Version : yeah... i got bored

ZoVoS
10-03-07, 14:26
so i just bought a new boxed account. activated through paypall and am coming back a few days before the things 2.2 starts hehe

=] im going to give it to my friend. he can play the 30 days free while i play back on my main account =]

remember people the game is infanatly more fun with friends =P all go and treat ur mates to a 2quid boxed vertion of the game =P activate through paypal and be in game for the 30 days free time... im pritty sure with a masive population boost new people will never want to quit, and you have your friends to bully around. (DRIVE MY RHYNO NIB) lol

darkservent
10-03-07, 14:48
im doing the same gona buy my friend the game but danow ere from im in the uk n game store dont have it no more

Matanius
10-03-07, 17:57
hmmmm....well i found it at PC-world for £1, wasn't looking for it tho, was more by chance. Have also seen it in a few other places. Dunno where ur from but i would suggest maybe going to ur nearest big city and looking around there. Brighton near me is somewhere i have found it alot of times. And i also find that the game stores that constantly focus on new games and consoles wont have it.

nobby
11-03-07, 05:41
If you went to game and Asked for it, I'm sure they could find one in their stock room... on the floor ^^ :p

Mal
11-03-07, 11:23
If you went to game and Asked for it, I'm sure they could find one in their stock room... on the floor ^^ :p

Propping the sofa up :D

Dezh
11-03-07, 12:43
Been there. Done that. If I had money I guess I could get couple more friends to play this game with your tactic. :lol:

Tratos
11-03-07, 13:00
Hehe, at the GAME i work in we had 2 copies that sat in the stock room, they went on sale for 98p through January and both went so i want to know where the two Newcastle/Gateshead based Newbies are :p

However going here (http://www.startupsoftware.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2estartupsoftware%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fStartup_Catalogue_Adve nture___RPG_22%2ehtml&WD=neocron&SHOP=%20&PN=Neocron_2_Beyond_Dome_of_York%2ehtml%23a761#a761) will get you a boxed copy for £9.99 with free delivery. Yes it's more than a quid but it's less than the £30 odd to sign up through the net.