PDA

View Full Version : Set Ups / Neoskiller

Zheo
10-03-07, 12:11
Anyone want to post some set ups feel free, other than that, anyone coming up with a new or modded Neoskiller for 2.2?

Fega
10-03-07, 15:04
I guess someone will redo Neoskiller for 2.2... It is one of the best tools for the game.

RusSki
10-03-07, 17:35
I asked AG if he minded me changing his neoskiller and re-releasing it, He said it was ok and in turn released the source code which was very kind of him.

So far i've made the various changes needed to accomodate the extra armour slot as well as the changes to main and sub skills.

I also completed the item data base changes but they have since changed many times and i have not added all of the brand new items.

I see no point redoing the items untill we know that KK arent going to be making any more major changes to them.

Kinda put on the back burner atm as i dont have access to what i have done so far and life is preventing me from playing nc or spending time changing neoskiller.

evs
12-03-07, 16:50
If you could get it editted rus, would be superb. Great little tool.

silent000
12-03-07, 16:52
It isnt as needed in 2.2 as in 2.1 and 2.0 but it is a handy thing to have for people who arnt familiar with setups already.

And evs ima PM u a bit lata mate

eprodigy
13-03-07, 02:56
if anyone knows where on the forum is some details on con/resists id appreciate it.

all ive read so far is that armour for all parts of your body should be about the same though im not sure at what level they should be (other then just that; the same). havent seen much of anything on setting up con. it seems to be completely different, so.

i wrote a skillmanager for myself forever ago, but its actually pretty nice. if AG or someone else doesnt update neoskiller i may modify mine for 2.2 as id like to use it myself (once i figure things out).