PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 2.2 Evolution Spy Preview !!!!!

Archy
10-03-07, 06:30
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1994/nc22yf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bredahl
10-03-07, 06:58
Haha guess its gonna be something like that im gonna see half of the time im in NC :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
10-03-07, 06:59
only nub spies use drugs! Although nanites are gonna pown us all in the face.

There should be a "System Purge" nanite that cleans your system.

eprodigy
10-03-07, 08:54
haha

on a serious note; i havent played 2.2 really at all but i was under the impression nanites were supposed to replace drugging for shelter, and inq ? what are we drugging to get now.

jini
10-03-07, 10:08

There is. It's called Pyrolizer but is shit tbh. On the other hand, spies are too powerfull to get a "purging" tool, instant purge, renanite for better adaptation ... well it's not good :p. Sometimes spies remind me of the Borgs :d

Seraphin[69]
10-03-07, 11:25
Nanites remplace drugs yes, but if you go above 100 nanites in your body you get a drugflash anyway and it's easily reached !

Spiro
10-03-07, 12:04
Actually spies are forced to use the nanites now, tried a shield setup some days ago and its just idiocy because of the flash afterwards. Anyway, even one drug is to much for me.
Found a decent setup without any drugs now - drugs dont give that high advantange like in 2.1, so there is no real handicap at all.

ZoVoS
10-03-07, 12:38
i could still waste that tank =]

darkservent
10-03-07, 13:51
i dont no wat 2 do now :( i mean ive bn away for so long its like i dont even bloody no wat nanites areeeee...well i do but i dont no how they work for example do they need implanting skill and like how effective are they. What about bone implants i no theyve changed but like i used beast for some imps and armor...

ZoVoS
10-03-07, 14:28
well when 2.2 hits you get all your points relesed. go into neofrag test different amount of points in different areas. if u aint happy leave neofrag and re,enter and do it again untill u have the setup your happy with

darkservent
10-03-07, 14:37
i hope some1 can develoop a skill manager for 2.2 asap

jini
10-03-07, 15:45
Skill manager isnt really needed. All thats needed is an excel list to put as a database to make inquiries

Dogface
10-03-07, 15:51
Not everyone has the time/knowledge to use things like excell. I have both, but I'd still prefer a skill manager. Call me lazy if you will. ;)

I'm not bothered about having an uberleet omfg hacks setup that's better than everyone elses, I just want some decent pvp.

Coid
11-03-07, 12:57

first of all....SPY POWAH!!!! Most of the elite players use drugs to use shelter n get better heal % not to mention red+whiteflash = nice speed. and oh yea whats the point of a "system purge" u know they will just tack on SI or something to prevent people from abusing it. Back in the days believe it or not but loms were instant w/out si. Now look at it rofl

ashley watts
11-03-07, 14:50
Drug flash- One of the main reasons im quitting :p , i aint waiting 10 mins for that shiz where off

Seraphin[69]
11-03-07, 15:07
Drug flash- One of the main reasons im quitting :p , i aint waiting 10 mins for that shiz where off

Hard time now they fixed the drug tacticz with relog? ;)

kb244
11-03-07, 22:46
Aww whatever happened to when we had fun back on pluto (back when we actually had a population) and we'd all drink a bunch of beers and see who could walk a straight line with like 50 beers, or who hits the ground fast and can't move. Course that was back when Plaza 2 was a no-kill zone too lol. Funny walk right off a bridge :P

Apocalypsox
12-03-07, 01:30
Lol me and a few friends still do that at DRT on occasion KB

Dromidas
12-03-07, 05:49
The nanite injectors looked a bit complicated to use at first glance on test... they also have slots, yay another expensive thing to drop O_o
Though if it ends up easier to use than to keep shelter up in long pvp fights currently I guess I won't care.