PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Changing from Pro to Anti

Serious_Sam
08-03-07, 17:08
I've just been informed recently that symp bitching is now an offence. So what would be the most reasonable way to do the change without carrying the risk of being banned?

Faid
08-03-07, 17:31
You have to idle in tech haven for your symp to slowly increase enough to then do rat missions... could take days or weeks depending on your sympathies.

netster
08-03-07, 17:40
do the TH missions / PvP match others

there is no bannable reason, if u pvp-match others at mb-sync!

Serious_Sam
08-03-07, 17:52
Hmmm, i see. Looks like i'm gonna have to break some rules....

z5o3
19-03-07, 18:12
What works for me is to do recycling missions, the ones in the very easier are store bought chems, i did this to change twice its fast and simple :)

Panthoraxium
19-03-07, 18:20
You dont gain symp with any over factions thro pvp anymore

You only can lose symp in pvp . And gain your own faction symp :) - ..

kane
19-03-07, 19:45
You dont gain symp with any over factions thro pvp anymore

You only can lose symp in pvp . And gain your own faction symp :) - ..

that makes no fucking sense... Hey I'm going to kill my own kind and become loyal to there enemy's.. Oh wait to bad u can kill ur own kind lose symp and become a 100% outcast. It makes no sense.... I mean ur killing there enemy's should be able to gain symp... I think KK needs to be restricted in certain things he can touch and faction is one of them.

imper1um
19-03-07, 20:30
Simple: Res Missions -> MB, Res Missions -> Anti

Eternal Pink
19-03-07, 21:26
As someone mentioned, you need a minimum amount of symp to do faction missions ( 6 i think for TL 10's ) which if your like me and accidently waste the occasional friendly ( He shouldn't have run into my line of fire ) means you can get into minus sympathy very easy ( Think i'm something like -34 to crahn at the moment due to my accident )

Jodo
20-03-07, 14:13
that makes no fucking sense... Hey I'm going to kill my own kind and become loyal to there enemy's.. Oh wait to bad u can kill ur own kind lose symp and become a 100% outcast. It makes no sense.... I mean ur killing there enemy's should be able to gain symp...

Doing so would show you have no loyalty whatsoever and cannot be trusted with your own faction members. Why would anyone else want you?

Eternal Pink
20-03-07, 22:17
Some factions ( i.e BD ) value ruthlessness

Jodo
20-03-07, 22:38
Some factions ( i.e BD ) value ruthlessness

Agreed, and they'd use you to do some dirty work and then dispose of you because you can't be trusted. It's the same in RL with business and politics. The only reason you'd be accepted into the ranks is if you're a particularly talented person or stole something of great value from your former employers (a prototype or important data) to secure a place in your preferred faction/company.

neai
21-03-07, 01:54
that makes no fucking sense... Hey I'm going to kill my own kind..
Backstabbing isn't popular.

Jodo
21-03-07, 02:51
Backstabbing isn't popular.

Exactly my point.