PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] any old schoolers still around?

Coid
08-03-07, 10:26
name says it all...i thought id drop by. Am rebuilding a new system and im come back to THE CRON!!! aka [NCAT]Cold

Mal
08-03-07, 11:04
I'm still hanging around, 3rd account or something stupid now (keep losing my login details :P) and absolutely no idea if you'd remember any of my chars, cause I don't remember them myself :D

Coid
08-03-07, 11:11
rofl it took me 2 days just to remember this acct info and its one of my crap accounts. What names did u possibly go by and what clan?

Doc Holliday
08-03-07, 11:49
you will find some people crawl all over this thread and claim to be old school leet and pr0 etc but they arent. then theres still a few of us floating around who remember old names faces when they return. my memory is still pretty strong. so your back then buddy? are the aimbotters still wowing it up or will they come back too? :lol: the clan leaders i mean :)

Coid
08-03-07, 11:59
im afraid even I lost them in wow.....its nice to see ur still kickin it doc ;P I have changed alot and have been through alot. I cant wait to tell u guys what ive been through heh. I wish skuld and slut come back u never know...wow is limited...can only do so much when u are lvl70 and the pvp blows haha.

evs
08-03-07, 13:07
wow is limited...can only do so much when u are lvl70 and the pvp blows haha.

As a slight aside, yes I agree, currently when you hit 70 - you either farm arena, or get bored running karazhan for the Nth time for little to no loot of any particular mention.

Coid
08-03-07, 13:10
oooooor u farm battlegrounds for rank lol

solling
08-03-07, 13:11
haha im so GLAD i dont know what the hell u guys are talking about :p

RogerRamjet
08-03-07, 13:31
Do I count as old school nowadays? :p

Rogue Arson
08-03-07, 13:46
Do I count as old school nowadays? :p

More old school than me I think =p

NAPPER
08-03-07, 15:17
name says it all...i thought id drop by. Am rebuilding a new system and im come back to THE CRON!!! aka [NCAT]Cold

I know a cold but i dont think your the same one and i was in ncat for a about 2 weeks befor it broke up then joined NC elite

NAPPER

Coid
08-03-07, 22:09
yea there was another apu monk dude named cold....but im coid....with a capital I. Ncat broke up because they recruited too many morons. So yea...there is one of me and one of him lol...i WAS suppose to be cold but everyone kept calling me coid so i accepted it...i also went as [NCAT]Nemlc, [NCAT](Vo(V)ercy, um shit....a few other names i believe no mercy was a pe though im not sure nemic was an apu

WaR eYe
08-03-07, 22:13
:rolleyes: [NCAT]

that's a long time ago. I was just a noob when [NCAT] was big. They killed me allot. :lol:

Coid
08-03-07, 22:20
its funny how everyone hated us, yet they all wanted to join us. Harhar and thats what ended up happening causing ncat to die out...Not only that but skuld and slutsumi left to play world of warcraft.

elGringo
08-03-07, 22:38
I only knew NCAT as a synonym for ZERG :D

...but then I wasnt playing on the same server back then, so my perceiption of NCAT is probably not too accurate :p

Coid
08-03-07, 22:42
r2k was our fa enemies on uranus....lol damn i hate u guys lol j/k

Pungent77
09-03-07, 05:35
Yes they where...I hated em all

Syntax-Error
09-03-07, 07:21
Im soon to be back myself, tho im pretty sure i dont count as old school as i only recognise like 3 peoples names here lol. i do remember NCAT tho

Doc Holliday
09-03-07, 07:41
im afraid even I lost them in wow.....its nice to see ur still kickin it doc ;P I have changed alot and have been through alot. I cant wait to tell u guys what ive been through heh. I wish skuld and slut come back u never know...wow is limited...can only do so much when u are lvl70 and the pvp blows haha.

If they do lets hope they lost their bots some place along the way.... :)

Shame about wow sucking so many people in really but look at it all like this. right now the only thing different from wow and nc is (if viewed from a certain perspective) the pvp is more fun at end game than it is in wow. we still dont have any really good hi end content that keeps people immersed.

As for the zerg comment i dont remember ncat having enough people to zerg. r2k on the other hand. well they had plenty :lol:

Stalker are you gonna pick this up again in the future. Bozz wrote me asking what the plan was? i just wondered if you were gonna poke your head in again?

Ps coid u still in touch with BAD ASS or know anyone who is? Thats one player who made ncat respectable without the im 13 prepubescent i hate the world attitude of some of the morons that got recruited. i would love to catch up with him again so if you can/do speak to him give him my regards.

Nixon
09-03-07, 10:09
Muuh.. I spose im old Pluto guy.

I'm not around but might check back on 2.2. Got sick and tired of WoW after 200+ played days on my rogue and having to start from 0 after BC.

Has Shotty or Elkdor been around?

RogerRamjet
09-03-07, 13:40
r2k was our fa enemies on uranus....lol damn i hate u guys lol j/k

Hehe, I spent all my NC1 time fighting R2K, then I joined em in NC2. Damn cool guys though, very good clan.

elGringo
09-03-07, 16:02
Hehe, I spent all my NC1 time fighting R2K, then I joined em in NC2. Damn cool guys though, very good clan.

apart from never having fought r2k really... I fully agree with you there :p

awkward silence
09-03-07, 16:58
Do I count as oldskool?

Anyways joined about six months before the forum join date and played saturn/terra ever since (with breaks).

Anyone from Final Resistance still hang around ere?

We lost about every war to cheatin fucks but man we tried. Best times in NC. Coudn't even spend a day without being ganked by someone but there was plenty of people to gank in return.

I still honestly feel bad for killing peeps trying to tag a gr and crying on DM. I also remember playing for months with barely 20 in each resist and a good amount of health END! and athl. It also took me months to realise resist psi was useless and that i should spec in ppu (I had a resist psi chip in aswell!).

memories...

silent000
09-03-07, 17:35
I spose i count as oldschool if you count about October 2003 but i used to playon Mercury =/

Apocalypsox
09-03-07, 18:34
Im soon to be back myself, tho im pretty sure i dont count as old school as i only recognise like 3 peoples names here lol. i do remember NCAT tho

god damn NCAT and their turrets -.-

Syntax-Error
09-03-07, 19:23
i remember about that alright lol, i was FA however, rarely left tech haven for the OP's. we had more than enough fighting inside tech haven, what with DarK and the tt clan ( i forget there name.. NDA or something i think )

Pungent77
09-03-07, 19:49
Stalker are you gonna pick this up again in the future. Bozz wrote me asking what the plan was? i just wondered if you were gonna poke your head in again?

Doc, I'm back in the game now(9th of March)...done with lame WoW for good.

I had to get new account and start over, I couldnt remember any info on my old accounts.

It'll be nice to hang out with you guys again....you too Coid

Brammers
09-03-07, 20:53
Lol, NCAT. Even if I didn't play on Uranus everyone knew about NCAT! :p

Still, welcome back Coid.

Syntax-Error
09-03-07, 21:20
wow, i didnt actually realises you signed up before me brammers :O

Coid
10-03-07, 01:26
haha nice to see ur still alive and kickin it stalk3r, hell if ur the same one im thinking of (in the airforce stationed at a nuclear silo installation) i got one of ur rigger dreams still ;D ERRRG i wish the job finding process was a bit faster/easier so i can PLAY cuz i litterally have jack & shit to do cept scan the forum or watch basic cable tv (13 channels rofl) doc-Im pretty sure badass still plays wow....i dont even have my old wow acct anymore i gave it away. If i remember correctly they play on frostmourne or somethin like that....its been a while since ive had my own computer

Pungent77
10-03-07, 01:57
haha nice to see ur still alive and kickin it stalk3r, hell if ur the same one im thinking of (in the airforce stationed at a nuclear silo installation) i got one of ur rigger dreams still

That would be me ;)

I got back from my doing my duties for Uncle Sam's "War on Terror"....and decided that I was finished with the Armed Services, so I am a free civillian once
again.

I am currently unemployed, but I dont have to work for a long time since the government paid me a nice amount of dough. I had to start a new account cause my old account details are on a notepad in storage.

Hope to see you in-game.

primo
10-03-07, 13:03
Well never posted much on this forum, but I'm back in Neocron now, doubt anyone remembers me :p My new character name is Blackspire in NC2 though since Primo was taken when I transfered.

prozium
10-03-07, 23:15
Ill be comming back with my ppu Nicky the Needle! on 2.2 .... I just hope I run into some people called ...Houst0n, Tostino, Trillian, and the other rascals !

Clive tombstone
11-03-07, 05:37
Im back as well, Been really bussy with my art degree my friend, (Almost took the same path as you Pungent, was in ROTC for four years in highschool, woulda went into the airforce as an E4, but I decided art was in my future, not the armed services.

Being a vehicle kinda guy, Im kinda excited about the changes commin 2.2. Im also glad to see your all doin well!

Doc Holliday
11-03-07, 07:31
I spose i count as oldschool if you count about October 2003 but i used to playon Mercury =/

im pretty sure mercury came in nc2 not 1 :rolleyes:

Coid
11-03-07, 12:21
Im kinda pissed off now, cuz its 2:20am here in seattle, and i just read the announcement forum on the release date of 2.2 and its TOMORROW!!!! Not nearly enough time for me to get my tax return.....and build up the new pc in time.....with my luck i'll get ingame before my sub expires again rofl....stalker u and i are gunna be doin some hardcore levelin to catch up with the homies!! PM me ur char names and what not and as soon as i get ingame you'll be the first i message :D yay lucky post 100!!

Mal
11-03-07, 12:52
Im kinda pissed off now, cuz its 2:20am here in seattle, and i just read the announcement forum on the release date of 2.2 and its TOMORROW!!!!

To be fair, that announcement's been there a week :D

darkservent
11-03-07, 13:00
i shall be around and im old schooll!!!!

im Dont Mess (tank)/buildify (1337 cster)/ dilly (1337 ppu)/ minimess (rifle spy)

was on saturn in nc1 and terra nc2!! any1 remeber me???

Coid
11-03-07, 13:32
IM BLIND!!!!!!! IM LOSING MY EYESITE I CANT SEE GREEN TEXT ON A BLACK BACKROUND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Well, i really never even noticed the damn thing...now i feel stupid..but either way a week wouldnt make a difference considering the United states parcel service takes forever, and i mailed my tax return in and it takes about 10weeks for it to get processed and sent to me :( I wish there was a way for me to build this blasted pc faster without wh0ring myself on the streets for cash :P

Judge
11-03-07, 15:01

im Dont Mess (tank)/buildify (1337 cster)/ dilly (1337 ppu)/ minimess (rifle spy)

I remember you... I think. I recognise the runner names. You were in New Dawn at some point weren't you?

darkservent
11-03-07, 17:32
thats mehhhhhh!!!!

Judge
11-03-07, 21:15
Cool.

I don't have particularly favourable memories of New Dawn... although there were quite a few cool people that I met in the clan, the clan as a whole was a bit on the asshat side of the personality spectrum.

Nightwing
12-03-07, 10:16
It is good to see some of the Beta and NC1 players still around or returning :)

Shortie
12-03-07, 12:49
It is good to see some of the Beta and NC1 players still around or returning :)
Yup...
gonna give nc a try again..

UnderLoK
12-03-07, 13:07
2.2.... We shall see :cool:

spikeownzu
12-03-07, 14:23
im spike/technine aka spike ii

CM vs New dawn - one of the greatest rivalries in saturn/terra history ;)

then comes soldierz vs cartel and soldierz vs FF ;)

and yeah.. obviously i know you dilly..

burning01
12-03-07, 14:24
2.2.... We shall see :cool:

sex LOK...

welcome back!!!

The Ottoman
12-03-07, 14:30
Peek a bu!!! :D

burning01
12-03-07, 14:33
Peek a bu!!! :D

Sex Otto...

Welcome back !!! :P

Psicho

Tidus_Origin
12-03-07, 18:43
Psicho as in Psicho Onyx from Uranus, by chance?

I'm Origin, the (second) sexiest blue-haired rifle spy on Uranus back in the day. And yes, I'm taking a look around 2.2. Or rather I will be when I get it updated. I've got neocron.com in a window (for the ambient rain sound) and I've got Ceremonial Sky playing on WMP - its as close as I can get.

It'll be good to get another shot of Neocrack. Its been exactly a year since I had my account active.

Tangent WOOOOOO!! (Well someone from Tangent on Uranus had to!) :lol:

Pungent77
12-03-07, 19:23
Psicho as in Psicho Onyx from Uranus, by chance?

Yeah Pzycho Onyx was my HC Tank on uranus.

Tidus_Origin
12-03-07, 19:35
Ah... I thought I remembered that name from somewhere.

Coid
13-03-07, 05:45
we are all like a big nc family yet we are enemy's......im drunk hahahahhahahaaha....so uh....damn i dont know what to say i know thread closed now :( I just felt like sayin hi again and damn.......whats 2.2 like???????

zii
13-03-07, 18:38
I don't feel old school. More just plain old.

THE_TICK!!!!
13-03-07, 19:49
heh whats oldschool :) ncat loved me !! we where good friends !!! i swear !!....heh i KNOW for a fact they had me on there hit list :) good to see ya back man.

Gulinborsti
14-03-07, 00:45
Yup...
gonna give nc a try again..
hehe, finally someone I'd call old schooler ;)

Still love that avatar ...

Nidhogg
14-03-07, 00:48
hehe, finally someone I'd call old schooler ;)

Still love that avatar ...
Shortie? Never heard of him. ;)

N

darkservent
14-03-07, 13:39

And Darkservant is Pluto spy that always got hunted by tactics and joystick. Above quote is my bro and this is dark......anyone confused yet :confused: :confused: .

If only Dont mess's forum account can be unbanned it would make things more easier......his a good boy now, and is gonna get murdered if he abuses my forum account like he did his one.

witch hunter
14-03-07, 14:04
Im coming back to poke my nose around in 2.2 to see what its all about some ppl may remember me some wont. Back in the day of uranus i was cryptic ghost apu and witch hunter ppu part of tangent wooo Then made ace a heavy combat tank on tera and was in phaze untill i left good to some old school ppl online like roger ramjest and doc holiday still kicking it about.

paolo escobar
14-03-07, 19:49
Gday witch. i'm still kicking around here when i get time, so is axel.
Nutz is gonna try out the changes and he reckons swin, xeno and ark are gonna come back to try things out too.

Syntax-Error
14-03-07, 21:46
Well. i wont be back i guess, Uni net blocks me from logging in even when using a tunnel (your-freedom) and ProxyCap. i can get as far as selecting my charcters then i sit on Syncronizing and eventually it times out :(

Guess im waiting 4 months till i move into my new house. but i will give it a go then

witch hunter
14-03-07, 23:12
Lo bud how you been keeping long time no see. Yer they are all coming back to try it out as they contacted me about it and i think we reforming L.A.A.R.D again so itl be jsut like the good old days back in tangent.

RogerRamjet
15-03-07, 13:46
Wohoho Paulo and Witch Hunter laaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Nice to see you guys around, haven't spoke in years.

Tyler_Durdon
15-03-07, 15:20
omg !!! LARD FTW !! i hope you guys remember the emmerson fights with lard, tnt, the one vs. rangers, ssc, r2k !? <3

good to cu guys back !!

DX-Defender
15-03-07, 19:32
what clans are still running? work got crazy and i just dropped all my accounts. might reactivate today

Doc Holliday
16-03-07, 07:28
Lo bud how you been keeping long time no see. Yer they are all coming back to try it out as they contacted me about it and i think we reforming L.A.A.R.D again so itl be jsut like the good old days back in tangent.

When you guys figure your leet set ups out i will pop in and get em off you :) do i have to join laard too ?

solling
16-03-07, 12:35
DX its 30 days free playing time started this monday so no need to reactivate just yet go in game see if u ike it then pay after ur free time is up

RogerRamjet
16-03-07, 12:45
omg !!! LARD FTW !! i hope you guys remember the emmerson fights with lard, tnt, the one vs. rangers, ssc, r2k !? <3

good to cu guys back !!

I literally have wet dreams over those fights, and the huuuuge fight at Tescom.

You forgot BRUTAL Deluxe aswell :p Although there was only ever one or two of them and they just stood around talking German :D

Hitman Mal
16-03-07, 20:53
im still around...
my orginal name is

Maloro

this is just my other name on a different account that i have.

but ya been around since begaining of neocron 1... eh :)

so ya... still going and going and going. :lol:

Felissa
16-03-07, 21:47
Was on Saturn in NC1 and with NC2 I was with other chars on Mercury / Mars. All still very low level since I hadn't much time to play back then. Felissa ist on Terra and almost as she was when transfered from NC1.. at least I hope so. Till now i just logged on Mars, but I will definetelly have a look on Terra and my first NC char.

paolo escobar
17-03-07, 13:48
Wohoho Paulo and Witch Hunter laaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Nice to see you guys around, haven't spoke in years.

Heya dude, still playing on mars/mercury? Is swin really coming back to nc to try it out?

good to cu guys back !!

Yep, those are my favourite memories of neocron (some awesome, long and fair fights. Uranus FTW!)
That and nobbys dad on our ventrilo server of course :)

RogerRamjet
17-03-07, 14:34
Swin is apparently coming back, I personally haven't playd since about September due to Uni/being skint, and currently got very littl free time :(

I'll pop on vent sometime.

Jailbird
18-03-07, 00:22
Am back.... since , lets count ... today?

PaPa Smurf / Dracula are now alive & clanless , feel free to contact me online

EDIT:and ya, I just realized.. am so fuckin old school .. cant belive its been 4 years

Slynis
18-03-07, 14:38
well the good old smurf is still around it seems, not likeing it ¨though.

Coid
19-03-07, 03:18
yay! *hugs rev in a non-gay way* good too see your still here!! i'll be ingame soon me hopes ;)

awkward silence
19-03-07, 16:41
Cool.

I don't have particularly favourable memories of New Dawn... although there were quite a few cool people that I met in the clan, the clan as a whole was a bit on the asshat side of the personality spectrum.

"...asshat side of the personality spectrum."

Those words are priceless.

And yeah agree. I few people in that clan... and the other names that clan had, were decent. Other than that and how most actually played... not decent.

Vid Gamer
24-03-07, 01:54
Does being apart of NDA during NC1 on Pluto classify? :angel:

Doc Holliday
24-03-07, 07:53

Who were NDA ;)

Nightwing
24-03-07, 10:57
NDA and EOB routinely had huge Op fights...

solling
24-03-07, 14:20
EOB damn we was tangent back then (VNox) total noobs and totally scared of them :p

Syntax-Error
24-03-07, 22:04

Well, they were the best days anyway old school or not that was a fun time :D

Nightwing
24-03-07, 22:21
Was definitely a blast :)

Vid Gamer
24-03-07, 23:25
I wish ppl like Centuri and Pitspawn/Polarity came back for this trial.. i mean it is free, would be awesome

DX-Defender
25-03-07, 21:58
yea cas i got in for awhile after they patched. but for some reason one of my chars is missing all of his weapons and has -65 SL. KK wont do anything about it either so im not sure if im going to continue playing after the trial is over.

im gonna jump in from time to time and see if i can either get my BD clan rolling, or find a good clan with some action.

Vid Gamer
25-03-07, 23:16
Same thing with me dude. i lost most weps, apartments, and had -70 SL but i waited it out so now i have -17 SL, just need to get some weps and im good

solling
26-03-07, 09:26
Weapons are easy to get tho. and so is SL just be afk for a while :p

im not sure i stay after the free trial either but at least im having very much fun atm and i do play almost every night :D

im sure someone have weapons spare btw so if u try u should be able to get armed at least a little

oracle
26-03-07, 19:44
Hi guys,

I seem to have had a moment of nostalgia and have returned to NC for the trial. In the off chance that anyone remembers me my chars were Oracle and Harlequin of The Dark Light fame.

Is this game still running then? if so I may have to stick around.

Archtemplar
27-03-07, 02:39
I dont know how much this dates me but I started serious NCing when the Black Cartel were doing their thing, owning all ops at all times. :p

naimex
28-03-07, 10:23
Bunnies, bunnies can carrot a hole in your sock...

oh btw, Chyna > you all :p

Think she had 35 cursed souls after her leaving "event" lol.

EDIT: No, I'm not Chyna, but I was there, when it happened.

The clans I can remember being in:

SSC (Shattered Star Confederation) -> FA.
GoF (Girls on Film) -> FA.
Rangers (Rangers) -> FA.
R2K (Reakktor 2000) -> FA.
Mirror-Shades (Mirror-Shades) -> BD.
Vikings (Vikings) -> My CM holding clan.
Insanitarium (Insanitarium) -> My FA holding clan.
MI6 (Military Intelligense 6) -> I think it was TT.
Majestic12 (Majestic12) -> Can't remember faction.
1x CA clan that I can't remember the name of.
1x TG clan that I can't remember the name of.

Tyler_Durdon
28-03-07, 11:21
The clans I can remember being in:

FallenAngels

Vid Gamer
28-03-07, 18:59
you cant beat oldschool NDA vs clans such as TR and PIMP. They were such heated battles plus Serve led the baddest ass TG clans back in the day.

Coid
29-03-07, 05:40
FallenAngels
Yea, didnt they go by {MJ12} or someshit like that though?

Tyler_Durdon
29-03-07, 09:07
Yea, didnt they go by {MJ12} or someshit like that though?

think so, i came 10/03, hadnt much to do with them. all i know is, that they were FA and their leader was Arek. ...

Doc Holliday
29-03-07, 10:51
think so, i came 10/03, hadnt much to do with them. all i know is, that they were FA and their leader was A prick. ...

quoted for truth.

MJ12 caused a shit storm on the server at one time with MR FALLEN ANGEL Quantumndelta getting all pissy about them even being fa basically because they "tried" to pk anyone and everyone. They ganked me a few times but a level 30ish pe with a tangent assault rifle vs a smurf (god how i miss smurfs. the good ole blue pa rocked and it meant something in tank'o'cron) with a cs doesnt have a prayer. i think most of the server at that time united against them for what they were doing and pked the shit out of em till they pretty much disbanded or joined other clans. i remember a 5 person gank team chasing arek all over mb one night before we got him.

Like forrest gump he just kept on running.

Hoernerice
29-03-07, 13:39
im still around

[F6]Knight
29-03-07, 17:25
i got back last week and i m hooked again
some might remember me as supersexy female tank, tequila sunrise and judge-judy

RogerRamjet
29-03-07, 19:51
oh btw, Chyna > you all :p

Think she had 35 cursed souls after her leaving "event" lol.

Paratrooper was the best.

Spoon lover says: "OMFG!!! I just built you a 5 slotted fire apoc!!!"
PARATROOPER says: "I have seven 5 slotted fire apocs"

Dribble Joy
29-03-07, 19:59
MJ12 caused a shit storm on the server at one time with MR FALLEN ANGEL Quantumndelta getting all pissy about them even being fa basically because they "tried" to pk anyone and everyone. They ganked me a few times but a level 30ish pe with a tangent assault rifle vs a smurf (god how i miss smurfs. the good ole blue pa rocked and it meant something in tank'o'cron) with a cs doesnt have a prayer. i think most of the server at that time united against them for what they were doing and pked the shit out of em till they pretty much disbanded or joined other clans. i remember a 5 person gank team chasing arek all over mb one night before we got him.
It all started when MJ12 started taking FA held OPs, which clearly didn't go down well with the rest of FA. This lead to a masisve civil war (Well.. FA vs MJ12) untill they left FA. The then went to CM and basically shat on everyone, MB was subject to massive raids from pretty much everone.
MJ12 finally left Uranus/disbanded but CM was devastated, most clans/players left it, one clan even moved to Saturn. Skulls gradually fell apart and MB/CM was a bit of a ghost town. The mercs on Uranus and then on Terra never recovered.

Felissa
30-03-07, 15:38
im still around

You? Whoho! Really someone I actiually played with and not just rembered from reading in the forums. :)

R3N3GADE
04-04-07, 17:16
was in ca clan division on saturn clan leader was shard.
just had my ppu then sex offender ppu and my crappy pe BIK3R M^N.
then i got my mc tank and was in unforgiven and neo guards.

solling
04-04-07, 19:41
VNox ftw baby first on saturn then moves to pluto when it launched :p well some of us did hehe

RogerRamjet
04-04-07, 20:31
was in ca clan division on saturn clan leader was shard.
just had my ppu then sex offender ppu and my crappy pe BIK3R M^N.
then i got my mc tank and was in unforgiven and neo guards.

Heh, aint seen the Biker Man name for a long time.

Not since I was in Masters Inc :eek:

SorkZmok
04-04-07, 23:40
Heh, aint seen the Biker Man name for a long time.

Not since I was in Masters Inc :eek:
So, what are you doing these days?

:)

Nidhogg
05-04-07, 00:37
VNox ftw baby first on saturn then moves to pluto when it launched :p well some of us did hehe
I was in VNox on Saturn once upon a long time ago. ;)

N

solling
05-04-07, 10:40
muahah i was casius the 2nd in command :p at least til pluto launched then half of us moved to pluto but sadly the other half stayed

Private_Eye44
08-04-07, 07:40
can someone please tell me what happend to 0TIS? I know him in real life, him and his brother.. but i lost his number etc etc..

William Antrim
08-04-07, 15:39
How many ex-regulators can you get in one thread.

One more i spoze.

/hugs to all of you friend or foe from the sexiest blue haired spy on uranus.

RogerRamjet
08-04-07, 17:53

Trying to get in the Navy.

http://cache.wonkette.com/assets/resources/2006/08/navy.jpg

But really, I am, lol.

Shenyu Reza
09-04-07, 20:28
'lo, Bulma > u all

Ascension
09-04-07, 23:29
flicked through ere and recognised a few names / clan names from years ago, NDA etc. sigh, the memories lmao! :lol:

RIMM
14-04-07, 18:20
reading this thread makes me wanna come back too :P

Hoernerice
14-04-07, 20:06
You? Whoho! Really someone I actiually played with and not just rembered from reading in the forums. :)
hi feli...where are u :(

Selendor
14-04-07, 23:56
muahah i was casius the 2nd in command :p at least til pluto launched then half of us moved to pluto but sadly the other half stayed

I just missed you when I joined Vnox on Saturn. Good times, I remember how alive the forums were at the start of NC1 retail, Mods have it easy these days :p

William Antrim
20-04-07, 18:00
I just missed you when I joined Vnox on Saturn. Good times, I remember how alive the forums were at the start of NC1 retail, Mods have it easy these days :p

Guys like Marx and Jernau, Scikar and even Arcadius/Shadow dancer and MR forum spammer himself - QD; those guys made this forum so cool to come to.

Sultan
20-04-07, 19:11
Humm I have play this game almoust since start. Hehe good nc1 times. it was really great time!

When I started thise game I joined aspa in a clan MiG in TG because my all friend was in it and didnt stay there a long time because Vila was so noob coz he wanted to make own clan and afterall he created After Dark! Still I wanna say big tnx to Presuming Ed and Evil atomber (dunno if I writed name right) and dunno if you gyus still playing? After all I have seen many things while im played in After Dark and I hope someone remember my noob tank Keizo o_O

Any Protectors still playing Ikari or Apoc? Clan Templars; Babe, Clan New Dawm or Cartel; Smokey J or other noobs :lol: , Clan Bitch; RP, Lain? Any Sayan Empires? Clan After Dark; Foobar, Garnage, sexy Kerrigan, Clan H.A.T.E; pkers starkes, style or SPANK'd by ][)ank, Prometheous, Pub King, DarkH, Legend, Bruteforce, Jorz?

Thise all clan and players played on Saturn.

R3N3GADE
25-04-07, 10:24

i was in sxr as council but i left most on here know why. got stalkerz and peppermint pecker both spys.
as for RL working to much and getting out on my bike at weekends and trying to save my marriege aswell. i remember masters inc thats some time ago.
was saying to a non nc1 player how pro use to go raid TH had some great fights there.

Yinyin
08-05-07, 02:09
meeee

=REMUS=
12-05-07, 06:21
Been here since the beginning, guess i'll never truely leave until the servers go offline ;)

DIABLO666
14-05-07, 17:27
/NC is riddles with enough bugs to kill a elephant but you never really want to leave the pvp system is just to good, and with 2.2 they have actually made it evenish! i mean some classes are still to powerful but they rnt so powerful that any noob can easilly kill a pro player

Doc Holliday
14-05-07, 17:31
/NC is riddles with enough bugs to kill a elephant but you never really want to leave the pvp system is just to good, and with 2.2 they have actually made it evenish! i mean some classes are still to powerful but they rnt so powerful that any noob can easilly kill a pro player

since when in the history of this game could a noob kill a pro player? o_O

DIABLO666
14-05-07, 17:36
well hybs an xbow pes in 2.1 were very easy to use even a complete rookie could kill sombody

=REMUS=
15-05-07, 03:11
what a crap point lol!

:angel:

veers
19-05-07, 23:25
Had a few chars over the years

Batfink
Mr Cadbury's Parrot
Nowyouseeme
Janson Veers
Kaboom tbh

Moocher
20-05-07, 08:30
its a shame, they killed off my old account so i cant get back to it, even if i could i bet i cant remember the password :P

Man [NCAT] going back to the top of this thread, thats a name i havent heard in a long time. I was AYB at one point had many fights with FF back in the days of noob buffs and 2 hour OP wars

*sigh* then NC2 came and i just lost interest :eek:

=REMUS=
20-05-07, 10:33
AYB was during nc2 i believe, since ff was created from the remains of ta and that was on the very tail end of nc1 and got properly going at the start of nc2.

Could be wrong tho i'm pretty tired.

Moocher
20-05-07, 15:50
As Master Remus i cant believe you are still about :lol:

Gambitflame ring a bell to you :-)

AYB were NC1 and did carry over but most buggered off after id already left so not sure what happened to Cannings and the like

Doc Holliday
20-05-07, 17:43

AYB were NC1 and did carry over but most buggered off after id already left so not sure what happened to Cannings and the like

were u the dude with the funny avatar that changed from a cs tank to a monk and back? i loved that one man. i know the nickname but im tryin to tie it to memory ;)

=REMUS=
20-05-07, 22:11

haha! No way, glad your still around kid :p

how have you been? been talking to a few pluto vets, tis heart warming that neocrack is so potent eh?

Crize
03-06-07, 00:20
Crize/Furious/Ytrooper
o/

NAPPER
03-06-07, 09:18
Whats the World of Neodron like these's days anyone still play that i know of

getting abit fed up with wow somedays i just want to quit and try nc again but cant be arsed. So whats it like i may pay for my account again just to see what its like and give it a real good but i dont think i will stand a chance if no one i used to play with is gone and i dont know anyone :mad:

Napper

solling
03-06-07, 12:21
I was AYB at one point had many fights with FF back in the days of noob buffs and 2 hour OP wars

ayb started back when pluto was almost dead tho back when most FF started on saturn for a bit or took a break. i personally dident really play back then so never had the pleasure.

and FF was in nc 1 for liek the last 3 years so wasent something that happened in the end of NC1 ;) we started just a couple or month before the big clan NDA stopped being the nda we know and cent quit.

Mc.Neill
05-06-07, 17:52
well I'm still playin ;) :P ^^

greetz *Neill+°^*

trigger hurt
10-06-07, 03:00
Any Protectors still playing Ikari or Apoc? Clan Templars; Babe, Clan New Dawm or Cartel; Smokey J or other noobs , Clan Bitch; RP, Lain? Any Sayan Empires? Clan After Dark; Foobar, Garnage, sexy Kerrigan, Clan H.A.T.E; pkers starkes, style or SPANK'd by ][)ank, Prometheous, Pub King, DarkH, Legend, Bruteforce, Jorz?

As far as I know, I'm the only New Dawn/Cartel person left who hasn't either been banned or left NC in the dust. I come back regularly and check on things, but don't really play my accounts anymore. And btw, I was one of the original charter members of Saiyan Empire in NC1 right at the start of US retail.

Spank'd got banned, DarkH quit playing. After New Dawn kinda fell apart, never really saw Prom or Pub King much. I still talk to Divide on icq occasionally.

skarhead
20-06-07, 07:27
Me and my old friend played back then, my name was bonecrusher a gentank and i had a apu named brucecampbell. My friends name was dishonest but it was spelled weird. anyways im back for a few months seeing how everything has changed, i don't rember my account from back then so i made a new one and i currently have a 41/28 gentank named skarhead.

illmatic
03-08-07, 18:25
me and hog say hello
:cool:

james_finn
03-08-07, 18:34

No way not Gambitflame, I do believe I still have a 3 slot rez you made for me in the good old days of NC1 :)

/Delphi

Netphreak
04-08-07, 04:27
Good old NCAT now that brings back a few memories but then so does r2k and ronnin etc... etc... the endless fighting at cycrow.

Unfortunately I'm still away from NC it doesn't sound like its any more stable, its still got the ugly GUI (i still prefer the cleaner nc1 gui) and the game really needs a new engine. The pvp was always fun but lack of fluidity in the game engines part coupled with lag kinda killed the fun abit.

Thats about the only thing that WoW has going for it is better looking graphics and much more fluid gameplay.

So I say give NC the game engine its been longing for (pretty certain 10tackle even aquired a better engine when I was still playing that could have been used by now) and I'll reactivate both my accounts.

Zeraith
05-08-07, 17:55
Any FLUX people still around playing this game? or anyone I know or people that recognise me?

Zeraith Gentank / Big J PE / Thesis PPU

WoW pvp is such shit I cant stand it anymore. I would seriously consider coming back if there are people I know or could pvp with.

ashley watts
05-08-07, 18:10
Theres defo PvP still :p, give it a whirl again, new weapons and stuff to get grips with :p

Zeraith
05-08-07, 18:15
Theres defo PvP still :p, give it a whirl again, new weapons and stuff to get grips with :p

I dont know..playing alone doesn't quite suit me, I used to play with FLUX people in the good times, but they're all gone now I think :(

SorkZmok
06-08-07, 11:26
Any FLUX people still around playing this game? or anyone I know or people that recognise me?

Zeraith Gentank / Big J PE / Thesis PPU

WoW pvp is such shit I cant stand it anymore. I would seriously consider coming back if there are people I know or could pvp with.
I remember you. :)

Though i'm not playing these days. And i think there's no other flux people still around. Rabbi Fang came back once but disappeared again. Tratos is occasionally posting here but afaik he's not actively playing either.

:(

Asurmen Spec Op
06-08-07, 13:21
I never went to school

RogerRamjet
06-08-07, 15:32

Though i'm not playing these days. And i think there's no other flux people still around. Rabbi Fang came back once but disappeared again. Tratos is occasionally posting here but afaik he's not actively playing either.

Neptunes back aswell, somewhere ;)

Saiyuki-
07-08-07, 06:07
hello :p

Zeraith
07-08-07, 17:24

Its quite the shame, actually. This game is excellent for pvp, you realize that after playing wow pvp a bit. The big op fights we had...it was too fun to be true. I wish this game got "resurrected" somehow :).

I also need to get in contact with flux ppl again, i've lost their vent infos and all and cant contact em >.<

MrTrip
11-08-07, 09:26
As far as I know, I'm the only New Dawn/Cartel person left who hasn't either been banned or left NC in the dust. I come back regularly and check on things, but don't really play my accounts anymore. And btw, I was one of the original charter members of Saiyan Empire in NC1 right at the start of US retail.

Spank'd got banned, DarkH quit playing. After New Dawn kinda fell apart, never really saw Prom or Pub King much. I still talk to Divide on icq occasionally.

Divide thinking about coming back and playing?

Tupac
17-08-07, 04:39
Tupac here representing Pluto with the dark light front!!

Man i miss the days of being ********** up teh butt crack from nda when i was a nib then forcing them to form NATO with all the pro clans vs dark pimp and other various big anti city clans from back in the day, *sheds a tear* bring those days back right now plz!

Tyler_Durdon
17-08-07, 12:39
omg.... this tupac ?

Tupac
17-08-07, 19:40
omg.... this tupac ?

yes that is me also when i played on uranus with skuld and slut i renamed that monk to frost in nc 2 :)

Tyler_Durdon
17-08-07, 19:47
this screenshot is very old, i think its from 02/2004 ... no idea why i still have that pic.

Btw , are you still in contact with that skuld guys ??

ashley watts
17-08-07, 20:40
OMG Tyler ;D <3

dark_reaper
17-08-07, 21:30
I have been lingering around neocron for a few years when I am not trying to take over the world!

Nytewolf2k7
20-08-07, 06:39
I remember saturn, shame I lost my account details a while back or I wouldn't of had to make a new account :(

Anyhoo, I started about 3 years prior to my forum join date, my character was Malcruenator if I recall correctly...

Tupac
20-08-07, 13:38
this screenshot is very old, i think its from 02/2004 ... no idea why i still have that pic.

Btw , are you still in contact with that skuld guys ??

the reason why u have that pic is very simple.. Its a pic of me ! nuff said and I havent spoken to those 2 in years =/

damien vryce
24-08-07, 22:36
Hey all this is Bad Ass from uranus let me answer a few questions

yes i still talk to skuid /skuld alot play wow wiht them pretty bored of it

i remembered a bit of my account infos for this game who knows maybe ill pop in some time ill try to catch the fourms a little more

and yes im way old school dont question!

Tyler_Durdon
24-08-07, 23:33

bring them back those guys back to game plz !!!

Tupac
25-08-07, 17:53
Hey all this is Bad Ass from uranus let me answer a few questions

i remembered a bit of my account infos for this game who knows maybe ill pop in some time ill try to catch the fourms a little more

and yes im way old school dont question!

Hey badass been a long time my friend. I just quit wow after raiding some hyjal and bt, what about u guys ? what server u on amd faction etc :)

damien vryce
01-09-07, 13:50
i dont really play anymore i log in about 1 day a week to do areana with Skuld the ppu im a shadow priest hes warlok we are ranked 202 outa 4987 at the moment i dont play enough anymore to get much higher that prolly top 100 alter of storms alliance now used to be hord but sold my shaman account before bc

trigger hurt
01-09-07, 17:36
Divide thinking about coming back and playing?

The only way divide would ever play again would be if his old account was unbanned. KK, in their infinite wisdom, is never going to do that...even 3 years after the fact. Plus he wouldn't have any of his gear left because he was banned after the saturn data base crash that caused myself and quite a few others to lose alot of gear.

Leonard
03-09-07, 21:51
lol :)

Omnituens
04-09-07, 00:59
If it was the days of this:

http://omnituens.badgerr.co.uk/pics/forum/shot0049.jpg

I would come back.

oh, and as for Pub King, hes doing fine, quit the whole gaming scene. Most of the leaders of ND were banned - and for good reason.

Strife
05-09-07, 14:59
The only way divide would ever play again would be if his old account was unbanned. KK, in their infinite wisdom, is never going to do that...even 3 years after the fact. Plus he wouldn't have any of his gear left because he was banned after the saturn data base crash that caused myself and quite a few others to lose alot of gear.

You serious? I'm hoping somebody told KK that there is technology out to backup data, you know, incase something happens?

lear
20-09-07, 19:34
:wtf: :/

Forget My Name
25-09-07, 05:41

Nice. This was my very first clan back when I first played.

Faction was NEXT. Majestic12 had a cool tank called MrJam. Hes a cool cat. I don't even remember my first character. Maybe it was Forget My Name? I honestly, and ironically, cannot remember.

- edit -

wow... actually, after reading a few other posts on here, I see M12 was on Uranus? Thats odd, because there was a MJ12 on Pluto that I was a part of back in late 2002. The MJ12 was NEXT on Pluto, and we were most def. not a PK Clan. Mostly just people who hung out and chilled.

- Edit 2 -

Kurai was the name of the Leader of MJ12 on Pluto. He was such an item whore. Always misering items.

I remember he was a Hybrid Monk, and I was trying to be a PPU Monk, and he used to tell me I was wasting my time as pure ppu was crap ( Back then Hybrids used to be able to do just about everything plus wield frigging guns ). Well.... Looks like he ate his words as PPUs just ruined/owned/********** this game into whatever.

solling
25-09-07, 11:23
haha mj12 i remember them had our first op fight vs some kinda alliance of 5 clans think u guys was in it (was VNox) had my very first op fight at emmerson even had a tank woo woo :P blew up of course but damn that was fun, was fighting with EPR at the time on my pe hehe

good oll pluto times

megavoid
25-09-07, 16:26
Ah, good, old times... Me and some friends made the mistake to join the fray again after more than three years of absence... o_O

Used to play on Jupiter as a PPU called "Black Sun", usually with a friend "Honk der Monk" and some others forming a Crahn Clan "The Damned". Before that we played on Uranus and did some work for Tangent...

Whatever, now we are on Terra and just joined forces with DJ of -==Skulls==- to sell our CityMerc-services to anyone paying the bill... :D

Cheers, Danny

Heat
26-09-07, 01:58
yeah we are back .... after a break of 3 1/2 years .... and after some days as Tasoc on CM-faction we decided to force up with Skulls ;)

Cheers