PDA

View Full Version : 2.2 shopping list

Toxen
06-03-07, 19:05
Whats on yours what will you be looking for to buy/replace when 2.2 goes live new armour new weapons new pa's new vechs etc etc. Whats going to be the first things you head out for.

Mines definately gonna be exchanging my camo pa (now fire poison pa) for a tank 3 pa (energy force) which has annoyed me slightly. Then probably a creed and the new rare grenade launcher

Dogface
06-03-07, 19:30
I'm going to be thinking how the fuck I'm going to get rare absorber/protector/deflector with the bare amounts of money my PPU has.

I decided that I'm not going to play a melee PE anymore due to them sucking in 2.2. I have yet to decide what I want him to be.. Might setup him back up for lowtech rifles (TSU/Desperado FTW).

Looks like the only class I will be able to rely on is my rifle spy.

2.2 is going to be absolute mayhem with item prices, I just know it.

StevenJ
06-03-07, 19:33
I've always kept my money in eXL's clan bank...

So in short, I'll be selling things, rather than buying :angel:

Skusty
06-03-07, 19:56
Probably going shopping with a friend for implants. :p

silent000
06-03-07, 20:18
I've always kept my money in eXL's clan bank...

So in short, I'll be selling things, rather than buying :angel:

Dont worry eXL will buy it all and i will rob it all wen u fall asleep :angel:

Lifewaster
06-03-07, 20:38
I think a main rush will be to replace redundant holy shelters, with holy absorber + protector . It will be store-bought, CST-able .. and can substitute for the rare shields quite well.

(also if the old holy shelter morphs into one of the 2 new ones, then the process will be even easier.)

Also, considering the volume of other new (allthough non-essential) ppu spells , crahn HQ smuggler will likely be a busy place.

eg:
Group DB
Group Para
Sanctum para
Cure xray dot
Cure fire dot
Cure poison dot
Cure energy dot

Clive tombstone
06-03-07, 21:16
Dunno, probably any vehicle I dont already own =P.

Toxen
06-03-07, 22:19
I think a main rush will be to replace redundant holy shelters, with holy absorber + protector . It will be store-bought, CST-able .. and can substitute for the rare shields quite well.

(also if the old holy shelter morphs into one of the 2 new ones, then the process will be even easier.)

Also, considering the volume of other new (allthough non-essential) ppu spells , crahn HQ smuggler will likely be a busy place.

eg:
Group DB
Group Para
Sanctum para
Cure xray dot
Cure fire dot
Cure poison dot
Cure energy dot

Tbh it would be nice if they moved the smuggler outside the HQ

Dogface
07-03-07, 00:26
I want a Desperado on the test server, anyone got one?

Setlec
07-03-07, 01:37
Tbh it would be nice if they moved the smuggler outside the HQ

Keep dreaming... :p i don't want the pros to get good stuff from DoY...

Apocalypsox
07-03-07, 01:47
A couple of the new vehicles...a Libra...a Desperado...maybe a Dreadfire for my pistol whore.

nabbl
07-03-07, 13:16
- ultima mod for my brandnew 5 slot unmoddet First love ... yeeeehhaarrr :P

- 5 slot nanite injection tool

- woc3 spy pa ^^

Logan_storm_03
07-03-07, 13:37
Everything for my old spy. It's got absolutly nothing on it since I last played 3 on it 2 years ago.

Brammers
07-03-07, 15:02
Lets see...

Rhino V3
Observer glider
DoY 4x4 Chaincraft V2.5
PSI support core (For PPU's)

All new rares for my Rifle spy.
All new rares for my PPU.
All new rares for my HC tank.
...and a bottle of nailpolish for my APU.

calim
07-03-07, 15:56
- 5 slot nanite injection tool

Lol, that you'll drop at the first bad encounter ^^

It makes me think about Jones missions : there could be nice new rewards for spies, like non-dropable injection tool with a decent efficiency !!!

Dezh
07-03-07, 16:18
1. Absorber/Protector.
2. PPU AB!
2. Maybe some new pistols.
3. LOTSA! armors :lol:
4. DoT cures
5. Holy Frostration. (This spell is so kewl. I guess I'll love the sound of APUs spamming holy para, or maybe not?)

Xeno LARD
07-03-07, 16:54
Ok someone link me to the new vechs please!

Mr Kot
07-03-07, 21:51
I'll be wanting an Observer glider for my monk and tank so they can transport newbies etc. across the map in less time than a land vehicle.

Clive tombstone
07-03-07, 23:44
still waitin on mechs and artillary vehicles XD.

Yeah all new gear for my PE, He needs an upgrade really bad from the last time I played him a year ago (Hopefully his vehicls are all still there)

My HC Tank needs probably even more stuff.

And I dont even wanna talk about my APU XD.

Apocalypsox
07-03-07, 23:55
damnit clive i had almost forgot about those. Yeah KK When you gonna be rollin out our combat mechs so we can stomp on People?

Bredahl
08-03-07, 01:40
mmmmmm Mechs :angel:

Toxen
08-03-07, 02:23
Ok someone link me to the new vechs please!

There not new vech's per say, doy just got its own set of high level vechs to match NC's (unfair in their favour as hardly anythings balanced from DoY to Nc) There just some of the existing vech's tweaked;

Rhino V3 Same as Nc rhino just has raygun cannon instead yes it does AoE and yes that will probably get hugely exploited think nc deserves some decent AoE vech's

Chaincraft 2.5 or what ever it is same as NC but has xbow style weapon (didn't test the damage so it might just be the effect)

The observer is basicly just the two seater adv assult glider without weapons. Think wheeler 2 for the skys, probably the more useful of the vech's out there now. Will make getting newbies out to MB, DoY, TH and Drt easier.

silent000
08-03-07, 02:27
damnit clive i had almost forgot about those. Yeah KK When you gonna be rollin out our combat mechs so we can stomp on People?

I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about your mechs :D hadnt heard you speak about em for ages lol

Clive tombstone
08-03-07, 03:27
Honestly, I kind of stopped trying as KK seemed to "push" on every RP instance that mechs "Didnt" exist in there story line, every time I brought it up that is. Until the final straw, when they said somethin along the lines that "They would be too hard to implament/Unbalance things". Honestly after about 2 years of a game art/media arts degree, Id like to have anouther chat with them some time, but not now (gotta stay on topic you know =)).

Yeah I gotta get me a fleet of those observers. Those are great. I still wish those "air busses" where PE'able too, guess not.

Anyone else think a Glider "race course" would be an awsome addition to our race tracks?

Apocalypsox
08-03-07, 03:35
Mechs really wouldnt be that hard...its just making a model and new animations for a new vehicle...

Kierz
08-03-07, 17:37
im going to throw my (fully modded) ultimated 5 slot beretta on the floor and quit the game =]

Yeah I gotta get me a fleet of those observers. Those are great. I still wish those "air busses" where PE'able too, guess not.vhcs have no int req in 2.2 now so there's nothing stopping them, or a tank=]

Logan_storm_03
08-03-07, 17:42
You are more than welcome to throw it on the floor of my apartment :D

I currently have nothing on my main character. So I've been leveling a noob insted for the time being.

hatmankh
09-03-07, 00:53
Is 2.2 going to lower the price of everything and thats why you all have plans on what you want to buy when its out?

Toxen
09-03-07, 00:59
Is 2.2 going to lower the price of everything and thats why you all have plans on what you want to buy when its out?

Nop, just alot of stuff is either been split down or added to the game.
For example new pa's for spys and pe's , alot of the mc5 ships are getting split to reflect individual "professions" for each class. (Droners still sadly neglected in terms of PA yet they have their own mc5 chip which gets me)

Dogface
09-03-07, 01:09
Droners do not need PA. It's that simple.