PDA

View Full Version : a neocron version of the ff12 hunt system

ZoVoS
05-03-07, 10:51
ok again being bored with high level content as i am (hell i aint even back in game but i know i will be. i will be doing my job clearing out lvl 1 and 2 of the doy tunnles for hours on end... maby lvl 3 if i can get a compidant ppu.)

some more interesting high end missions should be available. my first idea is HUNTS. much in the same way ff12 have hunts

all the city com's should be linked to a hunt menu. and there should be a list of creatures that are avialable to hunt. suprisingly dangerouse creatures that wouldnt be advised for a single runner to take on.

hunts should vary from lvl 1 to lvl 5

each hunt should need a team of about 6 runners at a specific lvl to kill

lvl 1 needing 6 lvl 20's (meening a capped runner should quite easily take it out on his own)

lvl 2 needing 6 lvl 30's

lvl 3 needing 6 lvl 40's

lvl 4 needing 6 lvl 50's

lvl 5 needing 6 lvl 65's

each player can take a mission. each mission costs the level of the target ³ times 500 credits

1=500 2=4000 3=13500 4=3200 5=62500

money is refunded if the target is killed. and bonus money is awarded. if target is killed by sumbody else. and you are not in there current team then you loose your credits.

le'd players cannot attack the creatures. so this enables hunters to be hunted by PVP'ers so everbodys happy. apart from the creatures that are spawning for the soul purpose of being killed

Bredahl
05-03-07, 11:39
Sounds like good fun!

well, to hunt the hunters... ;)

Dezh
07-03-07, 16:28
Sounds like good fun!

well, to hunt the hunters... ;)

Agree. the second part atleast.
Naw, the system could be fun too :P

Mal
07-03-07, 17:43
If I wanted a FF12 hunt system, I'd play FF12 tbh.

Xeno LARD
07-03-07, 18:00
If I wanted a FF12 hunt system, I'd play FF12 tbh.

It's just another little system or subgame of a bigger one. It's not a big thing. If you don't like the idea then you don't need to use it.

Let's not shoot down ideas because you don't like a particular game in which it is implemented.