View Full Version : PAYPAL =O (and er tunneling doy style)

ZoVoS
05-03-07, 10:03
we got paypall.... and nobody botherd informing me :P lucky i just randomly surfed in =]

wooooooot ill be back come 2.2 (its only a few days right?) and ill be collecting ya all them preciouse slot enhancers i know u have been missing =]

=] out of interest... with the new setup to tanks have any armour that acts towards xray. because if im setting my tank up for tunneling again im going to need full xray energy force and pericing aint i?

=] aww i missed this game ^_^

also has a list of item stats been produced :( im going to have to retalor my characters to the desiered setups :P plus are we getting a relese of stat points. i didnt read that anywhere =\ cos otherwise lommin will be a bitch

Bredahl
05-03-07, 10:39
yes there will be a release of all stat points :)

ZoVoS
05-03-07, 10:51
yes there will be a release of all stat points :)

OMG thats what i wanted to hear (L)

Bredahl
05-03-07, 11:43
Hehe people (me included) would be pissed if there wasent a skill release - it would take weeks to lom all our chars

unreal
05-03-07, 12:47
Welcome back. :)
wooooooot ill be back come 2.2 (its only a few days right?) and ill be collecting ya all them preciouse slot enhancers i know u have been missing =]Apparantly even with GM support the DoY tunnels aren't very doable, so good luck trying. :p Let's hope these things get changed sooner rather than later, and without introducing new bugs at the same time.

CritiNator
05-03-07, 14:58
Did you already buy gametime? You get 30 days free gametime when the 2.2 is launched. So thats Wednesday right?

ZoVoS
05-03-07, 16:36
not as yet... ill take the 30 days free first... i would have if i saw the game had paypal a few weeks ago...

and ill find a way to exploit (legaly) the tunnels. i always do, i soloed nearly everything in the game =] with full energy / xray resistance im sure ill do fine =] first things first ill be in NEOFRAG spending my points to test the best arangment =]