PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] -=BlooD=- Recruiting Again!!!

burning01
04-03-07, 20:14
-=BlooD=-
Is Recruiting new members again DM psico or rabid dog for more info.

We are mainly looking for players who want to fight and take op's but all runners will be considered

We have a ventrilo voice server (so get a mic) and a webforum

we are a Diamond Real Estate clan now if you need help moving over to DRE im sure something can be arranged

Faid
04-03-07, 21:33
What is your forum addy?

silent000
04-03-07, 21:36
Long time no speak my good man, and good luck with the recruitment.

burning01
04-03-07, 21:36
What is your forum addy?

EDITED:my BlooD forum addy is www.tribeofblood.com or click on my sig

Long time no speak my good man, and good luck with the recruitment.

cheers m8!

derretimos
04-03-07, 22:01
im pretty sure he meant forum address.

[ edited ]

burning01
04-03-07, 22:11
k thanks post edited

burning01
06-03-07, 11:30
p.s. If you want to join then do me a favour and get a mic we use ventrilo voice software.

thanks

burning01
06-03-07, 18:54
napper pleae use our webfourum, we wiil accept you there@^^

burning01
22-03-07, 14:55
-=BlooD=-

Needs more members to keep our OP's once we have got them as fighting R2K or FF we are outnumbered and although we can get the OP's from them we are having trouble keeping them due to lack of PvP members online. So if you want to OP war (which we do most nights) then please contact one of our members in game.

Also if your not into PvP but are a dedicated tradeskiller then we could use your services in our tradeskill clan -=BlooD=Money=- again to join the tradeskilling clan contact one of our members in either clan.

thank you

PsIcHo

Vid Gamer
23-03-07, 01:58
Yo, Im TT now but I will join DRE.. only thing is I really need a kickstart.. meaning i need money (i have 8K), armor, imps, HC weps, etc.

However, once equipped you will have an NC1 experienced vet with a capped HC GenTank, so choice is yours. let me know :)

NAPPER
23-03-07, 02:14
napper pleae use our webfourum, we wiil accept you there@^^

At the min i have only one account open but if nc gos down the pan after the 30 day thing i will all so

Vid Gamer
23-03-07, 19:15
i posted on your forums

zii
27-03-07, 11:47
Why would estate agents [DRE] want to own some military facilities in the wastelands. I thought it was all about location location location. You ought to stick to Via Rossa or Plaza. A popular place [ = lots of police visits]

Anything in the wastelands would have to be described as 'internal viewing recommended' and comes with a 'colourful history'. :angel:

solling
27-03-07, 12:25
good luck :)

Dribble Joy
27-03-07, 16:56
Hmm.... I fancy taking a wander around NC a bit more now. Gets me some DRE tags.

Bredahl
28-03-07, 09:34
Hmm.... I fancy taking a wander around NC a bit more now. Gets me some DRE tags.
Yea you really should come more to NC.. :angel:

RocX
24-04-07, 23:20
To be honest I joined this clan as a recruit... and wel it was great.. besides the leader being a total douche bag.. I got along with everyone. I contributed to the clan but you know after my 200+ techs Psicho decides to start his period. He bans me from ventrilo. His reason is I act like a child thats it he would handle it any other way besides pretty calling me a child and saying that americans suck.. another typical guy. I mean Blood is not a bad group but if you dont appeal to the clan leader hell just ban you b/c he can. my 5 cents

Apocalypsox
25-04-07, 07:27
To be honest I joined this clan as a recruit... and wel it was great.. besides the leader being a total douche bag.. I got along with everyone. I contributed to the clan but you know after my 200+ techs Psicho decides to start his period. He bans me from ventrilo. His reason is I act like a child thats it he would handle it any other way besides pretty calling me a child and saying that americans suck.. another typical guy. I mean Blood is not a bad group but if you dont appeal to the clan leader hell just ban you b/c he can. my 5 cents

Teach you to join a Cookie Cutter clan like Blood.

RocX
25-04-07, 07:29
Well I really like alot of peeps in the clan thats the thing.. but psicho has some sand in his mangina.. what can you do. I still like the guys..

RocX
30-04-07, 07:34
Is this how you wanted to be treated by a leader, he came up with all this and I never even talked to him. I told him hi a couple times while I was in vent I donated 200+ techs to them and he kicks me out what a scamming bastard.

No!!! is sad to say but atm I cant think of any other way to tell you...I dont like you and I dont want you in my clan you act like a child and have no clue whats going on...Im glad I have met other Americans than just you because I would have a very shit view of them if you had been the only one I had met.

thanks but no thanks

PsIcHo

Kierz
30-04-07, 10:03
stop bitching or we'll start seeing why he didn't want you in his clan, well i don't want you in mine already =]

RocX
01-05-07, 02:21
stop bitching or we'll start seeing why he didn't want you in his clan, well i don't want you in mine already =]

Lol no pretty much im not bitching I'm, you know helping him with his reputation. Who are you again? oh well thats not important.

Bredahl
01-05-07, 05:17
wow.. youre actually REALLY anoying o_O

Kierz
01-05-07, 17:43
Lol no pretty much im not bitching I'm, you know helping him with his reputation. Who are you again? oh well thats not important.helping him...?! aren't you just blabbling on about how he thinks you're a kid (probably got a point) and how you gave the clan 200 techs..

oh and it says who i am in my user title, bitch =]

ancient
01-05-07, 20:42
i deal with the blood clan rares and tbh i only ever spoke to roc once ingame and don't remeber him giving any tp's to the clan what so ever

RocX
02-05-07, 01:13
dude I gave them to fail but Im not going to stress about it anymore. Who cares.

Apocalypsox
02-05-07, 04:27
dude I gave them to fail but Im not going to stress about it anymore. Who cares.

dont fight with em Roc. They will just deny it all. Tis why you dont join Cookie Cutter Clans :o

RocX
02-05-07, 05:12
alright bro.

ancient
02-05-07, 22:12
yeah fail not play any more and dunno why you gave them to him n e way he not deal with clan rares unless you where giving them to him personaly for him to keep i dunno

RocX
02-05-07, 23:48
tbh he said he gave them to you..and he got me into the clan he was the main reason I liked blood. and a few others... but pretty much thats it.

Wileyz
22-07-07, 08:23
psicho,

how many members does blood have at the moment???
if you rememer me, its Waldo, from australia, member back in the day?
anyways i might check it out.

Cheers

Bredahl
22-07-07, 09:03
psicho,

how many members does blood have at the moment???
if you rememer me, its Waldo, from australia, member back in the day?
anyways i might check it out.

Cheers

Blood are dead, Psico and a few others stopped playing, so the clan died out.

Matanius
22-07-07, 10:25
Think it's also worth mentioning that most of them left to go make their own MMO, details are on their forums, don't have the addy atm.

There are still a few old Blood members playing, just in different clans.

flib
22-07-07, 10:30
woohoo! :D

silent000
22-07-07, 13:41
I love blood, but Gotti looks at my boobies all day

Bredahl
22-07-07, 13:56
<3 boobies :D

ancient
22-07-07, 19:15
waldo psicho remembers you and sais hello he doesnt play nc no more cos he is making his own mmo atm (it pisses on nc btw) he sais he hopes you will come play that when it comes out a few years down the line :P
and cracker i <3 blood too xD

danmalone
23-07-07, 19:18
(it pisses on nc btw) he sais he hopes you will come play that when it comes out a few years down the line :P
and cracker i <3 blood too xD

can i come too plz :D

ancient
26-07-07, 14:56
ofc the more the merryer <3