PDA

View Full Version : Me back also (Azure)

Burgeri
02-03-07, 00:12
Not that anyone cares... I was not a big PVP'ing hero or a clan leader.

Really nice to play the game again. Unfortunately the NC1 character model for Johnny Azure was such an integral part of his personality (I am a semi-roleplayer) so I won't be playing him anymore. I join the chorus of those hoping KK would bring the original character models back.

Anyway, playing a new character now, re-learning stuff (two or three years is a long time), it has been fun and people have been friendly and patient with my mistakes. There is one big problem, though: the apparent lack of tradeskillers. The Plaza 1 bazaar is not there anymore and while the trade channel helps, it still does not yield good results.

The obvious response is to become one myself. What tradeskiller type (researcher, constructor, repairer, poker?) is now hardest to find? I'll do it.

Lifewaster
02-03-07, 00:31
Hmm, well 2.2 goes live in a week, so re-learning 2.1 now may be a bit of a waste, or you could try out test server to see 2.2 more.

Regarding tradeskillers, I'd say there may become more demand for CST/RES , but lesser demand for poke/repair

Faid
02-03-07, 00:49
Yeah and in 2.2 they havent done anything at all with tradeskilling except to make you have to poke a tradeskill glove on - so get ready to see less tradeskillers.

nobby
02-03-07, 02:29
oh my god...

Techsyn

was you the Johnny in the Green suit ?

Skusty
02-03-07, 02:31
Woo! Finland! :D

Allthough I have no memory of you.

jini
02-03-07, 08:19
Not that anyone cares... I was not a big PVP'ing hero or a clan leader.

Welcome back mate.
There are no heroes in this game, just some human players, so, welcome back.
There are indeed a lot of changes in the game, and a big switch for KK from listening to its players, back to silencing again :(
Anyway we will what the final result will be, and who was right in the end...

Burgeri
02-03-07, 10:13
was you the Johnny in the Green suit ?

No, I was the Johny With The Blue Hair. Hacking 150 and all that. And now I have absolutely no clue as to how Hacknet works :p

rob444
02-03-07, 11:25
I got an urge to start playing some again myself, at least I get some incoming money now which I'm more than happy to spend a 1 month subscription on.

IceStorm
02-03-07, 12:10
Yeah and in 2.2 they havent done anything at all with tradeskilling except to make you have to poke a tradeskill glove on - so get ready to see less tradeskillers.So you haven't played on the test server?

No more CST cap. 94% stats are the max, but now you can get that on a TL80+ weapon if you have enough CST (used to stop at 50)
CST imps have been adjusted, as have SS/Hawkings.
You can't put on any tradeskill glove without IMP or a poke from an imper
There'a a drug (think it's Nightspider) that gives +10 CST (along with other tradeskill bonuses)

Basically, they've killed the concept of a hybrid RES/CST char. You now need to have a char that invests ALL their INT points into CST. There's no hard cap where adding more doesn't boost quality for higher TL items. I'm not positive what Hawkings is for CST now, but SS is only +8 CST, so there's no point to having one if you have an LE. The TH, CST 2 and CST 3 provide +10, +15, and +25 CST, respectively. Advanced Nerves now provides a +CST boost as well.

There may be changes to REP/REC, but I haven't checked and I was never into doing things with used VHC keys.

Faid
02-03-07, 17:34
I should have phrased my post better, what I meant to say was they havent done anything at all to make tradeskillers better, only things to make it harder.

nobby
02-03-07, 19:38
No, I was the Johny With The Blue Hair. Hacking 150 and all that. And now I have absolutely no clue as to how Hacknet works :p

I talking about Johnny on Pluto !

Clive tombstone
03-03-07, 02:50
welcome back man!

ashley watts
03-03-07, 12:44
Welcome back mate.
There are no heroes in this game, just some human players, so, welcome back.
There are indeed a lot of changes in the game, and a big switch for KK from listening to its players, back to silencing again :(
Anyway we will what the final result will be, and who was right in the end...

*Sniff* *sniff* but..but i thought i was a hero :( :(

silent000
03-03-07, 14:35
*Sniff* *sniff* but..but i thought i was a hero :( :(

You are Ash....Dont listen to Jini he is jealous!

Burgeri
05-03-07, 12:28
I talking about Johnny on Pluto !

Pluto? Well, that's where I was...

nobby
06-03-07, 22:48
so was you the comical character in green that used to sex me all the time called johnny ? :p

Burgeri
07-03-07, 00:04
Don't remember doing stuff like that but maybe you were too s**y for your own good :cool:

darkservent
10-03-07, 23:54
i LOVED the old character models..i dont tho they looked so much more smoother...they new1s look slightly jerky and dont fit in to the background. The old1s matched all of the scenery whwter it be plaza or wastelands.

so basicaly u need as much cst in int as possible? and i cant switch between my cst n rep glove...thats a shame and tanks have to get a poke everytime they wana recycle stuff.