PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] End of 2.1 Party

Zerion
01-03-07, 17:20
I was thinking, we should all get together for a goodbye to 2.1.
Maybe a sort of Fight Night/Op War night...
Anyone up for it?

silent000
01-03-07, 17:26
You can count me in, will b sad to see it go :(

RogerRamjet
01-03-07, 17:27
Could be an end of NC party if KK don't get 2.2 right :(

Dogface
01-03-07, 17:28
Could be an end of NC party if KK don't get 2.2 right :(

You're being optimistic..

Kierz
01-03-07, 18:04
okay what op is the nicest to fight at? decent fps, no hills/random bs to clip around etc..

would be nice to have a few multi clan fights (all vs all - clans, not ppl) p.s. dunno why we don't every night =[

edit/ the fight doesn't even need to be at an op i guess, so where's a nice place for a final fight? i'm tempted to say around/between tyron/gr... (the 2 public gr's a sector away is a nice bonus)

RogerRamjet
01-03-07, 18:17
Emmerson. Fucking love fighting there. If i'm there.

Or Grant. Mmm Grant.

Tyler_Durdon
01-03-07, 19:12
whaz up with jeriko / krup, doy vs nc ! with a lot of tanks and moonstrikers <3, and some beautiful long fights ! not that terminating shit !!

enjoy it as long as you can !

silent000
01-03-07, 19:25
Emmerson. Fucking love fighting there. If i'm there.

Or Grant. Mmm Grant.

If eXL keep emmerson untill this party we will open it up to all when it is time

StevenJ
01-03-07, 19:44
Awww, heck.

I'll be there :)

tarasm
01-03-07, 20:59
Meh too..What day is it gonna be on????>????

Zerion
01-03-07, 21:00
I was thinking the 6th, as that way we can PvP until the server drops and the game ends.

gstyle40
01-03-07, 23:47
why not make it this saturday or sunday so everyone can attend? im tired of folks plannin stuff durin the week so that us folks with lives outside of nc cant participate :/

Powerpunsh
02-03-07, 00:25
Or we do a fight in the City map. Love this map.

Faid
02-03-07, 01:24
It should be one last huge fight between Pro and Anti this weekend - There should be vehicles and all classes runnin around in the chaos, shit blowin up all over the place. And no Para-spam :D

silent000
02-03-07, 01:43
why not make it this saturday or sunday so everyone can attend? im tired of folks plannin stuff durin the week so that us folks with lives outside of nc cant participate :/

You lie Sir! None of us have real lives!

L0KI
02-03-07, 03:37
I wont be attending the party Keiron, but ill be back on the 7th ;-)

Apocalypsox
02-03-07, 04:44
i might be back. Maybe we could do a glider airshow :p

Tyler_Durdon
02-03-07, 11:41
so whats the date and which place !

Faid
02-03-07, 17:41
Please for the love of God this should happen this weekend :angel: I'm tired of missin crap because of work :p

Kierz
03-03-07, 01:11
why not make it this saturday or sunday so everyone can attend? im tired of folks plannin stuff durin the week so that us folks with lives outside of nc cant participate :/some people have social lives and go out on these days, playing after work is hardly a problem

Faid
03-03-07, 02:51
some people have social lives and go out on these days, playing after work is hardly a problem
Ok so we will do this after work durring the week from 9pm - 2am EST thats 3am - 8am CET. Anyone else see a problem with this?

silent000
03-03-07, 02:59
Ok so we will do this after work durring the week from 9pm - 2am EST thats 3am - 8am CET. Anyone else see a problem with this?

GMT? for all the idiots who r too dumb to work it out? like say Ash Watts.

ashley watts
03-03-07, 12:47
WoW andy that really made me sickly, i belive you still owe me a duel with your uber aiming btw :P ?, and yea state GMT time tbh im to thick to work it out :o

Kierz
03-03-07, 12:54
CET is euro time, ie 1 hr more than uk time... i think he's just taking the piss saying Anyone else see a problem with this? seeing as that's totally off-peak times, only sxr are active at those times? :p actually i'm working for half of those hours in the early morning =]

i don't see why there needs to be a specific time, why not just start kicking off some fights as soon as there's enough people to start a fight, pick some places and start the bitch talking on ooc and whine on alliance, people with nothing better to do will turn up, die, then go back and die again etc, with a bit of stealth whoring between more than likely

Faid
03-03-07, 19:08
Hence the reason we should do this on a weekend when no one is working :rolleyes: BUt whatever, I guess all of us that happen to live in the US should just quit then as nothing will ever happen in these "totally off peak hours"

braydagner
03-03-07, 20:23
Faid. Nothing happens when you're on because everyone hates you and logs off when you get on ^^

Umm...yea. So whens this other game comin out, we're pissing off the community already, and its amazingly fun tbh

Doc Holliday
04-03-07, 06:57
CET is euro time, ie 1 hr more than uk time... i think he's just taking the piss saying Anyone else see a problem with this? seeing as that's totally off-peak times, only sxr are active at those times? :p actually i'm working for half of those hours in the early morning =]

i don't see why there needs to be a specific time, why not just start kicking off some fights as soon as there's enough people to start a fight, pick some places and start the bitch talking on ooc and whine on alliance, people with nothing better to do will turn up, die, then go back and die again etc, with a bit of stealth whoring between more than likely

hows that any different to any other day in neocron except for the fact of lack of people most recently to actually do the whining and dieing?

Mal
06-03-07, 14:35
Sounds like a regular day in PP3 to me...

You missed the rudamentary "come here and I'll de-poke you" joke, which is about as old as the game :rolleyes:

VegaH
06-03-07, 16:22
I found a really nice fighting spot flat and plane no vegetation and shit....its on top of a super big mountain behind the Ceres OP.....we could go fight there and i can bring people up top with a DOY Carrier....could be fun.

Whoever owns the OP could open it to everyone so they can GR in.

Cya

Kierz
06-03-07, 21:36
something special to end neocron with, sounds pretty cool vegah, can't help thinking there'll be more than one person after blowing your doy carrier up tho.. then there's always the droners which'll try and spoil anything they can

jini
07-03-07, 08:28
Tristar is an option, Yutano is another one i love.
As for lame droners, we can have some quads in standby to hunt when we find one

netster
07-03-07, 08:59
uhm shit. the opfight was yesterday? or did it moved to this weekend? i'd like to fight at grant, fantastic open wide op+various battleplaces...