PDA

View Full Version : The Jackass of all trades is commin back!

Clive tombstone
01-03-07, 02:37
Everyone's favorite Utilitarian merc is back! Yeah, the one and only Tombstone is headin back into the fray, Back for anouther go!

Bein a lone wolf that I am, all I have is old aquaintences to go by. Hows everyone doin? Anyone else ready to do some racin with the new "cheepo Gliders?" I know I am. its about damn time I ruled to race track like I used to!

So how is everyone? Well? Sound off like you got a pair!

Heavyporker
01-03-07, 02:48
Unfortunately, let subscription lapse as I am far too consumed with classes and projects. I really got to pull off graduation. finding a job afterwards is going to be ungodly, too.

Unlikely I'll be playing NC for a while.

Apocalypsox
01-03-07, 02:51
GTFO my DRT Clive, its mine by birth right and you know it =P

Btw the cheepo gliders aint the best- lets get pheonix to start mass producing scouts =P NEW FUCKING VEHICLE EXPLOSION DAMAGE BABY! Im gonna be running em into people 24/7.

Oh yeah, HEY MAN WHERE THE FUCK YA BEEN!?

Clive tombstone
01-03-07, 02:51
What is your major man?

-edit
Ive been at the art institute man, I got about a 3/4 of a year left on my Game art& design degree. Im doin well.

And yeah apoc we gotta have a few races man! That was one of my favorite things about this game.

ps-KK, for the love of all that is holy, please make a air field and glider race course!

Apocalypsox
01-03-07, 02:55
Oh my fucking God Idear. We need an airfield with a ASG at the end at DRT. Clear the fucking hills or some shit to make way

and nice work with the art stuff man, keep it up and maybe you can do KKs new models for NC =P

Clive tombstone
01-03-07, 03:09
I got a deviant art page right now, barely update it because of school but Im doin better Its hereShufly is my pen-name (http://shufly.deviantart.com/)

yeah nothin Im to proud of right now, Im still workin hard on other stuff (and I dont really want to post it for portfolio reasons and such.

by the way, any new zones opening up?

Heavyporker
01-03-07, 17:07
Art and Tech in the Art Program is my major. Basically, artsy-fartsy application of computer modeling and animation, holography, electronics/robotics. I also been going heavily into glass-blowing.

I wish they let us double-major, the amount of time I put into glass could easily fulfill a second major and my degree would look so much better.

silent000
01-03-07, 17:22
I have always wanted to do glass blowing! it just looks so much fun :D

Clive tombstone
02-03-07, 01:46
More or less they have us pumping out tons of stuff in maya and max (Im gettin pretty good at it i think). That and Im taking courses in 2D storyboarding as well. Digital painting is gonna be a smaller focus as I go on, Im really excited about just getting all my art skills up.

By the way, anyone got some pics of the new glider or vehicles? Also, lookin at how the new stat systems work, what is a good idea for setup for us HC PE's now that everythings changed (again =P)?