PDA

View Full Version : PayPal not working Trial Ver

grofaz
27-02-07, 05:53
FYI PayPal is not working for trial since last night. Submitted cash (bank Transfer) hours ago I still can't join. :( This is my second day trying to get into this game, they wont take my money LOL!!! and I am about to uninstall (after HOURS of DL patches) which I dont want to do since i want to give it a spin.

Can an employee please look into this... thanks.

Napalm82
27-02-07, 08:51
Please e-mail account@neocron.com and they'll take a look at it.

And remember to keep an eye on your spam filters (They sometime snatch the e-mails) if you dont get a reply for a day or something PM Odin (A GM here on the boards) with the ticket number you got from the auto-reply e-mail.

- Napalm

grofaz
27-02-07, 18:02
Problem solved I am playing but the paypal option does not work for trials at least.

Trivaldi
27-02-07, 19:47
PayPal has been provided explicitly for credit card customers and so it is likley that other payment methods via PayPal will not work with the Neocron subscription service. For cash payments PayByCash is also available.

In future bare in mind that the Official Forums are not an official support route and any and all game account problems should be directed to account@neocron.com with other issues heading to helpdesk@neocron.com. Spam filters are an issue as the Support System automatically sends you a ticket number which is often routed into spam folders which can then stop communication, remember to white list all @neocron.com/.de and @reakktor.com/.de e-mail addresses. As mentioned if you have no response to your query after 24 hours of receiving your ticket number you can PM Odin, Danae or Nidhogg but this should only ever be done after this first 24 hours and you are certian you have recieved the automated ticket number response.

Welcome to Neocron runner, if you have any more problems we're always here to help :)

Triv