PDA

View Full Version : Emails not making it through?

Liquid_Ice
27-02-07, 02:46
I have sent a number of emails to account@neocron.com and I am not getting anything back. I then try another email address on the neocron pages and I get this

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <support@reakktor.com>
Reason: 5.1.1 No such user h14si6540443wxd

What the heck is going on?

Dribble Joy
27-02-07, 03:24
Sounds daft but make sure the account username you gave is the right one.

Liquid_Ice
27-02-07, 04:00
Account is wierd. I seemingly hit cancel subscription just moments after making it in pay pal and low and behold there isn't a way to start it again. No reactivation within Neocron pages and after being on the phone with pay pal for 35 mins(on hold) its something they can't help with.. Neocron service is bunk . No its worse than bunk , its a big steamie pile of raptor shit that has been driven over by a rhino then pissed off its tracks by an enemy after he shot your head off with a lazor pistol. The only good thing this game has going for it is Nid. He is extremely helpful , more than I can say for any other part of Neocron . GRRRRRR
/end rant

ok , now that my system is cleared of that. Does anyone out there know where I can reactivate my account that is still running on its trail time? And any way to get account@neocron.com to read their damn mail. I have 7 in there from me waiting.

elGringo
27-02-07, 04:28
ok , now that my system is cleared of that. Does anyone out there know where I can reactivate my account that is still running on its trail time?
As far as I know - you cant. Just wait for the trial to expire and _then_ reactivate.

And any way to get account@neocron.com to read their damn mail. I have 7 in there from me waiting.

Did you receive an automated response with a ticket-num?
If so, instead of spamming the supporters, you could PM Odin or Danae on this forum and state your ticket number (if your initial request hasnt been replied to within 24h.). If you haven't received an automated reply, check your spam-folders or use a different mail host.

/edith:
Somehow you remind me of a fly & a lightbulb. You'd think trying the same 2 times without success, would result in a different approach ...7 mails ... ;)

Liquid_Ice
27-02-07, 06:25
No I am not getting the auto replys. I tried using 2 other web email services and still no reply. But i guess I will stop , not wanting to be a fly and all ;).. I will see how far I get withing my trail period and determine if I want to continue or not.

Odin
27-02-07, 19:10
You definately got something eating them up. I know I've sent responses back personally.

Skusty
27-02-07, 19:13
I swear, there is some mean rat in your internet cabels living on your support mails. :p

Liquid_Ice
28-02-07, 18:22
Yeah it would seem Nortons Anti Vir is the problem. But what is wierd is the fact the I can get ALL other mails. When I created a new account I got the "Welcome to Neocron" mail from account@neocron.com yet nothing else. I have since turned off email scanning and am able to get a ticket number using Aol's free email service so I hope that will work for me..Got my ticket number in , now Iam just waiting for the reply.