PDA

View Full Version : hey

Krelian
22-02-07, 08:45
i finally got my old forum account working again. i played neocron off and on since beta. i played for about a year or so in 2003 in a pro city clan called templars under TT on saturn.

i dunno if anyone still plays from then or what. i was able to come back monday on paypal activation :D

i used to play ppu called malachite and lom to kami hybrid then to apu to shitty hybrid. i am going to link old NC1 account to my NC2 account when trial is up, but i will still be basically starting new so i decided to post in newb forum.

i will probably just leech my old account and work on making new tradeskill/gun characters. i think i am monk'd out on NC :lol:

anyway i need to make some new friends cuz i dunno if any of my old friends still play or not. i can't be arsed to care about pro or anti city factions in particular, but a good op war is a good op war.

i started my nib PE as a BT so i can do epic hopping. when i make some money i'll probably make some droner spies to lom over to tradeskill. is good to be back in NC.

anyone got a teamspeak i can hang out at? :p

Apocalypsox
22-02-07, 08:53
Welcome back. Coming from saturn youll find a welcome spot in the world of neocron, and coming from the Templars if youve retained your skills, you could probly find a spot in a good clan.