PDA

View Full Version : How goes the Balancing Project?

-FN-
19-02-07, 22:20
The subject pretty much says it all? What's the status on the balancing, from both KK and the Community's standpoint? Are we happy with the changes? Are things going smooth? Stuff like that :)

-FN-

Dribble Joy
19-02-07, 22:24
Good and bad. KK are listening to feedback (or are only paying lip-service to it, hard to tell in some areas).
Things I like and things I don't.

Overall system seems to be working well, nitty gritty stuff still to come really (weapon dmg etc).

CMaster
19-02-07, 22:28
Try logging on to the test server and having a go (theres a reasonable chance your account may work). Also reading bits of the balancing forums may help.
But its well, going. I'm still betting on a late june release for 2.2 however.

-FN-
19-02-07, 22:44
Try logging on to the test server and having a go (theres a reasonable chance your account may work). Also reading bits of the balancing forums may help.
But its well, going. I'm still betting on a late june release for 2.2 however.
I did back in December - my frustration level exceeded my patience. I've also sold my gaming rig and currently only have a laptop which may or may not run NC2 - haven't tried. I rarely boot into Windows on my MacBook Pro :rolleyes:

Doc Holliday
20-02-07, 06:56
I did back in December - my frustration level exceeded my patience. I've also sold my gaming rig and currently only have a laptop which may or may not run NC2 - haven't tried. I rarely boot into Windows on my MacBook Pro :rolleyes:

/cries. i miss the blue writin :)

Heavyporker
20-02-07, 07:27
I suppose I could try this for a few days to ease withdrawal, hmm?

Apocalypsox
20-02-07, 07:36
No, You cant steal Fucknuts color. Get your own :p

jini
20-02-07, 07:53
Well, why boot into windowz if you have macbook pro? I still have my gaming rig, and I am about to perform my Nth reinstall(clean install of XP :()

So far you will enjoy spies -especially rifle spies- there. I had even let my xbow PE for my spy there ;) Me too, I believe we wont see anything on retail before May-June