PDA

View Full Version : Where does the stonkin' Cavespider Queen...

Heavyporker
17-02-07, 02:35
... spawn on Mars?

I'd like to know so I can try looking for it on Terra again. It's like the friggin Loch Ness Monster. A certain GM swears up and down it's on Terra... despite my doubts and long hours spent searching for it.

Despite finals coming, I've spent far too long away from NC and I've got to get some sweet NeoCrack in. This seems to be a good way to get a gentle snort or two...

CMaster
17-02-07, 12:31
Same place as it does on Terra:
Around GMs.

(or so I believe is the case)

Faid
17-02-07, 18:51
Is this mob the one that supposidly drops the carcass? And which mob drops the "spider carcass" I want to make a master trophy but the spider trophy is unattainable on Terra.

Heavyporker
17-02-07, 19:04
Two types of spider queens drop carcasses: The Spider Queen and the Cavespider Queen.

The Spider Queen does spawn on Terra, quite frequently in fact. I've gotten, what, 4 of them, myself.

What I'm asking for is the Cavespider Queen. People keep saying that it does spawn on Mars, and I want to freaking try and find it, dammit. I don't care about the first Master Hunter trophy anymore as I've already gotten one. I just want the damn Cavespider Queen trophy, and my thankless schedule has caused me to completely blow out of the wallpaper contest which I'd have won handily, or at least made a strong showing, if I had finished my damn entries.

Anyways, does the german forum have any information on this? I can't read German, and running about 30000 threads through Google's Language Translator just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Mokoi
17-02-07, 19:24
What I'm asking for is the Cavespider Queen. People keep saying that it does spawn on Mars, and I want to freaking try and find it, dammit

The "Cavespider Carapace" is currently unobtainable (as of retail patch #157).
This, of course, is the same on all retail servers - including Mars.

And which mob drops the "spider carcass" I want to make a master trophy but the spider trophy is unattainable on Terra.

The "Spider Carapace" can be obtained - the drop works as intended.

Lodar
17-02-07, 19:44
As I believe Mokoi has answered your question, there seems little point in keeping this thread open.

Closed.