PDA

View Full Version : Expired account

nevets
15-02-07, 21:54
Hi, I am hoping someone who reads this can help me.
I logged out of the game the other night to go to make a brew.
When I tried to log back in I was greeted by the "Your account has expired" message.Hmmm funny that, as I paid for 3 months in January,(I thought)
Since then I have sent many emails to account@neocron.com and also to supportwatch@neocron.com. but unfortunately no help as of yet.
It seems when I paid for my 3 month subscription with click2pay there was a technical error with the payment somewhere along the line.
I was unable to login due to the fact the payment never reached its destination.I tried to sort this out but ended up with my account linked to paybycash by mistake.
I have contacted click2pay by telephone at great expense and re-subscribed for 3 months. They can confirm my payment was received and my account with them is now active. I can view recent transactions with them on their website and it shows I have paid for Neocron2 for 3 months.
3 days on and I am still waiting for my account to be re-linked to click2pay ,I have sent a total of about 21 emails to all concernred parties but still my account is "Expired" and I am unable to resume service.
There seems no way for me myself to change my account back to click2pay from paybycash.
Please if anyone has any suggestions as to how to finally sort this problem out I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Shenanigans1o
15-02-07, 22:28
Hey

Yea Click2pay sucks. Well the only best thing you can do is wait for help from account@neocron.com, remember, when dealing with Click2Pay it's important to tell them that you are a Neocron customer. Also support takes time to get to you. Wait a week or so and try logging back in xD

Click2Pay Problem!
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=137895

Dribble Joy
15-02-07, 22:58
That sig is waaaaaay to big. I thought it was part of your post at first....

Re. thread: Either resolve it with C2P or wait untill Monday for Paypal.

Zefrian
15-02-07, 23:24
or wait untill Monday for Paypal.of course this is an option, but: As far as i understood, he already paid for 3 month!

Therefore, if money is already gone from the bank-account and c2p says: "all seems to be okay", then he has to mail to account(at)neocron.com and wait for an answer. Usually KK reacs fast (faster than C2P).

You might also check your mail account if something was lost in your junk-mail folder...

Lodar
15-02-07, 23:33
Unfortunately theres nothing that can be done on the forums to speed up the solution of the problem. Check your spam filters on your email to make sure the response hasn't been deleted. You should have received an automated reply with a ticket number by now.

Thread closed.

PS: The signature limit is 120 pixels in height, please adjust your signature accordingly. :)