PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] noob helpin

Garfield
09-02-07, 19:46
remeber the days u where new to NC!!!!
guys plz help our new player more then answer their questions on help chanel.
clear your gogos and appys handle your outgrown weapons to new player.
i know they will thank u that for long time.
dont dissapoint them with stupid answers(well sometimes they ask stupidly things, but hey everyone whas a beginner).
my trdskiller clan (freak brothers TT) will trie to do a good noob help job so every present is welcome.

fat meow and be fancy

Faid
10-02-07, 02:37
Whats this new players name? If I happen to see him I will certainly help him though.

Kierz
10-02-07, 12:16
gah.. the amount of times i've given noobs cash some lvling weaps and a nice long chat answering all their questions....... then NEVER see or hear from them again

Garfield
10-02-07, 13:02
i love this community

fat meow

Siuko
10-02-07, 13:12
Well I'm a n00b and the n00blove has already been happening to me... :D

I asked for a weapon to be researched...

He didnt want any cash and gave me back my blueprints and also 4 other weapons hehehe cool :D

Another n00b I was talking to was given 500,000 credits....

So it proves there are nice people about.... or rich people anyways hehehe

Thanks everyone... it does make it easier for us n00bs and it certainly is appreciated!

Apocalypsox
10-02-07, 17:38
i handed out sevral HC weps to a noob the other day...i think most of NC does the same thing to any nubs they see, however uncommon that is these days.

ashley watts
10-02-07, 18:07
Does killing noobs count as helping :( , i think its counted as helping just teh hard way :p

Siuko
10-02-07, 19:03
Tough love baby!! What doesnt kill you makes ya stronger....

Yeah right I'm keeping my LE in FOOOOOOOOOREVER lol :D

Apocalypsox
10-02-07, 19:26
Does killing noobs count as helping :( , i think its counted as helping just teh hard way :p
I think it counts as getting you KOSed tbh ;) :lol:

Kierz
10-02-07, 23:05
Well I'm a n00b and the n00blove has already been happening to me... :DJoin Date: October 2002 tho... o_O bought account i figure? ... then again who sells accounts with LE'd chars...

Siuko
10-02-07, 23:17
Hehehehe.... not quite a bought account... :D

I played neocron1 through some of beta and into retail until November 2003 I think...

Just came back after all this time so thought I would be classed as a n00b...

I also decided to not have my nc1 chars moved over - but instead have started from the beginning again.. so my chars are definitely n00b :lol:

Kierz
11-02-07, 01:46
did you play all-LE'd last time out of interest?

DX-Defender
12-02-07, 09:59
Krazor is the noob helper of the year... just look at all the shit he gave me..

Siuko
12-02-07, 14:51
No I took my LE out after a while same as I will this time...

Just dont want any hassle while leveling :D

Vila
12-02-07, 14:54
ur my hero garf

InformatikPower
12-02-07, 15:27
I also think there are many nice ppl around to help n00bs.
And even when they will never be seen again - you've done your best!

Kierz
16-02-07, 14:59
Krazor is the noob helper of the year... just look at all the shit he gave me..
d'you still need that sa? =p

Felicity
21-02-07, 10:40
noob helping is for noobs :lol:

Matanius
22-02-07, 00:30
Well i've had loads of help, I;m the guy Siuko was talking about that was given 500k (thanx Zoho ;) My in-game name is matan btw

Btw, how u doin siuko? hows the levelling going?

This is my first MMO and i've only been on 2-3 weeks but i have so far found the community to be amazingly helpful to noobs. particular thanx to Siuko, Zoho, Noelage, Little Sister/Ressi Blade, and Sedna (there are loads more who have helped but cant remember all their names!) Have only had about 2 occasions where someone took the piss or was rude.

One thing however did take me by surprise, a guy named Foxhound was at MB, he has a level of */63 and there was a noob there who was in CM clan (so obviously un-le'd) who was only */16. This guy Foxhound went up this noob and demanded he give him money, the noob said no so he killed him and took his belt.......4 TIMES!

Now i kno he was stubid for taking his LE chip out so early but the guy then said he was leaving the game because of it. Was quite shocked when i found out considering my experiences and i'm not sure why i'm telling you all.

Anyway, great game and i hope more noobs have help like i've had!

Bredahl
22-02-07, 09:03
One thing however did take me by surprise, a guy named Foxhound was at MB, he has a level of */63 and there was a noob there who was in CM clan (so obviously un-le'd) who was only */16. This guy Foxhound went up this noob and demanded he give him money, the noob said no so he killed him and took his belt.......4 TIMES!

Now i kno he was stubid for taking his LE chip out so early but the guy then said he was leaving the game because of it. Was quite shocked when i found out considering my experiences and i'm not sure why i'm telling you all.

Anyway, great game and i hope more noobs have help like i've had!

Its bacause he cant kill anyone else than low lv nibs :rolleyes:

Zerion
22-02-07, 15:51
Foxhound... rofl.
Next time, say something over alliance. Someone will go by and dispatch him post-haste. I don't think that guy even specs energy resist, I've seen 100+ roll off him from a single bust of healing light.

spikeownzu
12-03-07, 15:52
remeber the days u where new to NC!!!!
guys plz help our new player more then answer their questions on help chanel.
clear your gogos and appys handle your outgrown weapons to new player.
i know they will thank u that for long time.
dont dissapoint them with stupid answers(well sometimes they ask stupidly things, but hey everyone whas a beginner).
my trdskiller clan (freak brothers TT) will trie to do a good noob help job so every present is welcome.

fat meow and be fancy

its unlike me but recently i'v been helping some noobs out, leveling and cash etc..

helps playerbase at the end of the day....

Dogface
12-03-07, 16:10
That guy doesn't even own a stealth tool either, the amount of times I've sniped him from full hp to 0 hp is just ridiculous. I have my own 'Foxhound' cabinet for his tags :p

NAPPER
12-03-07, 17:09
Yeah lol Foxhound doesnt like any resists