PDA

View Full Version : Long syncs?

Bredahl
06-02-07, 12:39
Problems With the NC again.. well actually a problem that i have had for a long time now..
Some time when i zone, i get a long sync AFTER i have changed zone - an example: yesterday i was running around minding my own buisness in PP2, i was on my way to my PP3 apartment for some relaxing in the bed with one of the bitches :D
When i came to the PP2 - PP3 zoneline everything was fine, i synced as normal (black sync screen for a sec or two), when that was over and i was in PP3 i was still in sync - i couldnt move (i could use my stealth and change quickslot - thank god), i was spottet by a group of 4 or 5 Gay Boys, they startet to shoot me when i was still in that strange sync - i got my stealth on and was kinda protected, then i got out of sync and could run to my apartment with only some small wounds...

It has happend at MB alot of times too, ive even been killed there because of it (going from safezone and out - sync outside - 5 ppl shooting me that cant move = one very dead PE ).

Did this make any sence?
anyways, do anyone know if theres anything to do about it? or is it my internet that are lame? I have reinstalled the game a few days ago - when i had some other problems :lol:

My ping is usualy about 40-50
and the computer laughs at NC (pretty much constant 90 FPS)

rob444
06-02-07, 13:30
Well they say that defragging the harddrive is suposedly going to help. I don't know really, all this syncing is going on my nerves and I don't know why they've still not fixed this ISSUE.

netster
06-02-07, 14:31
copy your nc-folder to a fast flashdrive?

Faid
06-02-07, 17:34
I get this "stuck in sync, cant move but can cast heals and use my quickbelt" crap every single time I log in a character. I dont get it too often when zoning normally but once in a while I suffer from it and it sucks. It lasts about 8 seconds before you can move, all the while you can select items in your QB and even cast spells but you're glued to the ground.

DIS
06-02-07, 17:54
I used to get this issue a lot at my last house, I only really had this problem when i switched to NTL, moved house, still with ntl but slightly less sychs than before but the exact same issue, its bloody annoying and defragging the hard drive has no effect, its almost like when you log into a website and it takes a few seconds for the page to display sometimes.
I've configured my internet connection as best as I can, even after a full format and install of XP with only NC2 install the issue remained, its a pain the arse and KK best get to the bottom of it, this is the only online game MMO or otherwise that I get these issues with......

Bredahl
06-02-07, 19:22
I get this "stuck in sync, cant move but can cast heals and use my quickbelt" crap every single time I log in a character. I dont get it too often when zoning normally but once in a while I suffer from it and it sucks. It lasts about 8 seconds before you can move, all the while you can select items in your QB and even cast spells but you're glued to the ground.

Sometimes when it happens i cant even use my stuff or change quickslot... THAT sucks lol
And yea it takes about 6-8 secs.. When stealthing before zoning (i always do when i dont come from a safezone because of the "stuck in sync" shit), it usualy runs out before i get out of the sync :rolleyes: