PDA

View Full Version : [OT]This will get you laid!

Hell-demon
29-01-07, 21:38
OMG!

Okay, so I found the most perfect desert! I'm talking tasty and healthy. And it is so decadant, so elegant, you could serve it at dinner parties.

Pomegranate.

This little fruit is great if served right.

I found this recipe (from a pick-up artist no less) and tried it out. What you do is pick out all the seeds (takes 15 minutes ish) and put it in a bowl. Then you drizzle honey and lemon juice onto it and mix up...yum. Best served cold but it is so sweet and tasty it's just...wow.

Serve this to your girlfriend/mistress/hooker and she will have sex with you.

Two spoon fulls of honey is just right and squeeze like half a lemon. 1 pomegranate per person and I tell ya pomegranates are gettin' kinda rare and expensive since they've been proven to increase memory and shit.

Try this recipe. Amazing. Really your woman will sleep with you. She will think you're an uber hunter-gatherer and fuck ya brains out.

Anyone else got any simple but great recipes?

SorkZmok
29-01-07, 21:53
Don't like it. Stupid fruit.

Also i don't really need to do anything special to get my gf into bed. :)

Skusty
29-01-07, 22:07
...probably because you never get her into bed. :p

Hell-demon
29-01-07, 22:23
Touche, sir

unreal
29-01-07, 22:43
I had a pomegranate a couple of weeks ago for the first time in about 7 years. Was instantly reminded of why I don't eat them often. Nice flesh around the seeds, but the seeds are just disgustingly sour and almost makes the task of eating the flesh a waste of time because of the after taste. Too much of a pain in the arse to try and eat the flesh as well because they're rock hard. Usually just take a gob full, chew 'em a bit being careful not to crack your teeth into pieces, then spit the leftover seeds in the bin.

All I can say is that anyone who even tries to remove the actual seeds by hand is a buffoon. Apart from marmite, then dog shit (in that order), honey has to be the third most disgusting substance on the planet too, I love maltesers though, that's the only exception. :p Vodka works much better than a pomegranate to be honest.

StevenJ
29-01-07, 23:00
I once found a maggot in one I was eating, never really had another :(

silent000
29-01-07, 23:40
I once found a maggot in one I was eating, never really had another :(

The fruit or the woman?!?!?! :D

And Mr Demon you can be sure that this will be tried and tested with all different kind of women and i will bring u the results..... :p

Cliffraiser
30-01-07, 15:09
don't need it..

SorkZmok
30-01-07, 15:12
...probably because you never get her into bed. :p
Damn. :lol:

Hm, then what about most rooms if this house, two cars, some tables, showers, bathtubs, several places i can't really remember right now and last but not least this very chair i am typing from?

:angel:

Heavyporker
30-01-07, 16:16
So... pomegranates are some kind of all-natural roofie?

Is that what you're telling me, Hell-Demon? Well, now how the hell do I slip her a whole bowlful of that shit, man?

Sheesh, gimme a roofie pill any day, so much easier to sneak about.

unreal
30-01-07, 16:27

Hm, then what about most rooms if this house, two cars, some tables, showers, bathtubs, several places i can't really remember right now and last but not least this very chair i am typing from?
:angel:Looks like your blow up doll has done a fair bit of travelling. :p

Doc Holliday
30-01-07, 16:33
Looks like your blow up doll has done a fair bit of travelling. :p

dolls surely?

Pantho
30-01-07, 16:46
dolls surely?

No Doll

They last along time -

Kid was telling me, with only short pricks things go along way

SorkZmok
30-01-07, 19:50
Damn you pantho! :lol:

dolls surely?
I got a schoolbus full of dolls dressed in school uniforms. I pretend to be their "teacher". Though sometimes i like just being the bus driver.
:lol:

Pantho
30-01-07, 20:19
Damn you pantho! :lol:

I got a schoolbus full of dolls dressed in school uniforms. I pretend to be their "teacher". Though sometimes i like just being the bus driver.

A bus full of kids on the way to there rugby tryouts-

You fiend!!!! Could have at least been lasses on the way to Gymnastic tryouts...

RogerRamjet
30-01-07, 20:21

:angel:

Dude, bear in mind I might one day visit you, I hope theres still an "unsoiled" chair in the place :p

SorkZmok
30-01-07, 20:47
Dude, bear in mind I might one day visit you, I hope theres still an "unsoiled" chair in the place :p

Haha.
"Oh god, what's that stain?? I'M not sitting there!"

Hell-demon
30-01-07, 21:01
Hey Roger, you said you'd come to Birmingham and I'd buy you a Starbucks. :)

Apocalypsox
31-01-07, 00:57
You use fruit to get your women into bed?

You sir, Phail.

Any man that can cook instantly wins. I use my Steak and Potatoes. Oldschool, Delicious, and taste SOOOOO good.

Stupid fruit.

RogerRamjet
31-01-07, 01:00
Hey Roger, you said you'd come to Birmingham and I'd buy you a Starbucks. :)

I will be in Birmo at some point, gonna go to Gods Kitchen with a friend.

You also said there'd be a party and loads of lasses :p

Pantho
31-01-07, 01:05
I will be in Birmo at some point, gonna go to Gods Kitchen with a friend.

You also said there'd be a party and loads of lasses :p

Rubber or plastic?

RogerRamjet
31-01-07, 01:07
Rubber or plastic?

Pfff, how dare you.

Teflon, obviously.

Pantho
31-01-07, 02:21
Pfff, how dare you.

Teflon, obviously.
Aggregated Diamond Nanorods, The Hardest Material Known to Man (http://www.azonano.com/news.asp?newsID=1407)

Harder than a Diamond , with a 11% better Compression.

RogerRamjet
31-01-07, 02:30
I know the hardest material known to man.

It's some kind of "rod", I can tell you that much ;)

Pantho
31-01-07, 02:49
I know the hardest material known to man.

It's some kind of "rod", I can tell you that much ;)

But you have never seen it -

I have... When i looked down!

RogerRamjet
31-01-07, 13:16
But you have never seen it -

I have... When i looked down!

What were you doing me?!?! :( :(