PDA

View Full Version : returning to neocron

pharabus
26-01-07, 11:20
logged on last night for the first time in over a year (nearer 2)

still love the "game" had a load of fun just hunting WBs. was disappointed in a few things.

3 FREs

On the character select screen no pictures and all the char info (sex, class etc) messed up.

Click2p(r)ay!!

Psi description still talking about Exotic Psi and allowing points to spend in psi resist (this is still not used I assume, please correct me if i am wrong)

I would love the game to grow but if stuff like this (i appreciate the FREs at least are difficult to fix) is still in, it does show a lack of quality.

having said that, had a great time, definately going to play for 3 months at least. so whats changed since 2005?

:)

Brammers
26-01-07, 12:27
On the character select screen no pictures and all the char info (sex, class etc) messed up.

Terra has a DB problem about a year or 2 ago, where everyone lost their pics, and the info got all messed up as well. Also your character ingame probably has no hair and has clothes that fits a 1970's disco. Just stick a GM ticket in to get them fixed.

And also, welcome back!

pharabus
26-01-07, 12:34
cool, as easy as that to fix, will do. (I noticed an APU i had was faceless, my tank did not seem to be)

thanks

Faid
26-01-07, 17:26
Your PE may have a big lip also o.O

pharabus
26-01-07, 17:38
I did notice a couple of PEs with big lips, whats that all about???

my PE has PA on, only looked briefly at her last night, scared to take the PA off now :(

SorkZmok
26-01-07, 18:16
Also your character ingame probably has no hair and has clothes that fits a 1970's disco.I had that and i loved it! But somehow the damn thing fixed itself a while ago. It looked so much cooler. :(

And on that 70's disco topic, where's my damn afro? You could have one in the nc2 beta and i want it back! Afro + mustache = teh win! :lol: