PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Wear sensible shoes dammit!

Jodo
25-01-07, 13:38
Same as last time. Watch it, don't watch it, just don't bitch to me about wasting your time.

These guys take "professionalism" to new heights. It is damn funny though.
http://video.nbc4.com/player.html?dlid=35533

RogerRamjet
25-01-07, 13:59
I thought this was going to be about girls on a night out wearing stupid shoes that are gonna be uncomfortable.

"You're wearing those?"
"Yeh, why?"
"I'll only end up giving you a piggy back between night clubs"
"No you won't, i'll be fine"

Roughly 4 hours later

"Gimme a piggy back"
"Fucks sake"

The words of advice my dad gave me. One was "Girls are always cold", which is a little bit ambiguous, but still true in both senses, and the other is "Girls always wear shoes that are uncomfortable".

Jodo
25-01-07, 15:24
Yeah, the title of this thread, although refering to the catwalk shoes, was also kinda linking it with female stupidity when it comes to shoes.

Oh yeah, been there done that too. Giving piggy backs after a night out is not the end to the night that I tend to have in mind either. :rolleyes:

Heavyporker
25-01-07, 17:03
Actually, it's one of my dreams to give girls piggyback rides in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.

Um... or was it the girls giving ME the piggyback ride?

Uhh... So confused now.

Dribble Joy
25-01-07, 17:05
During the 70's one of the highest causes of broken ankles was the wearing of platforms...

I love the way in that vid the way her's seem to bend almost 90 degrees (or half pi radians) to the floor :p.

ashley watts
25-01-07, 18:12
Haha the second time she fell over made me crack up :lol: :lol: and the guys laughter :lol:

nellus
26-01-07, 14:50
She's obviousley had surgery and had her ankle bone replaced with a dog's toy rubber one.

Was funny

Apocalypsox
27-01-07, 00:55
thats why i wear 30 pound boots 8| (as in weight)

Keep my arse anchored steadily to the ground tbh.

Jodo
27-01-07, 01:06

So you're saying if the boots weren't available you'd go with those shoes? 8|

Apocalypsox
27-01-07, 02:56
no, id buy regular boots and strap 30 pounds of metal to em. Or just smith myself some steel boots.

Some people have steel toe boots....I Just have pure steel boots. :lol:

Heavyporker
27-01-07, 03:58
no, id buy regular boots and strap 30 pounds of metal to em. Or just smith myself some steel boots.

Some people have steel toe boots....I Just have pure steel boots. :lol:

Never go swimming, man. Otherwise you'll get up close and personal with some scaly critters that like to breathe water.

Dogface
27-01-07, 07:17

Or the bottom of a lake, depending on which way you look at it.

Apocalypsox
27-01-07, 10:26
Never go swimming, man. Otherwise you'll get up close and personal with some scaly critters that like to breathe water.

Ill be sure to carry a harpoon rifle

A Mans gotta get his dinner somehow. Teach a man to fish, and he can feed himself for a lifetime :lol:

...id be more worried about rust on my precious boots tbh.

Jodo
27-01-07, 13:12
...id be more worried about rust on my precious boots tbh.

Gut a fish and use the fish oil.