PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Whats up!

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 01:41
I just wanted to give a shot out to any of my friends still playing.....
its me Maloro
Its been a while.... never cmae back, but my minds so blown, because i keep thinking about neocron.. how i want to come back at the same point.. i cant imagine going back through everything i accomplished again.. espcially when i lost everything.. which was .. lol every item in game collected 0_O .. o sorry but 1 thing... which was the stinking cross bow.. lol.

anyhow....... any if u need to get intouch wit me!!!!! plz..

Aim: Snydef
Yahoo: sra_batista
E-mail: sra_batista@yahoo.com

need to talk to a few of you if any of you read this thread... i might decide to come back.. i played for almots 6 years... heh i took a long break what about 2 ? years ? lol..... i might give it another shot, but if you guys dont respond im not coming back

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 01:59
btw
if u need my names that i used here they are:

Maloro
General Mal
Hitman Mal
sukeria
Sicemo
Batista
Terminator666
Maloro666

Dogface
21-01-07, 04:48
Jesus fucking christ, there's a name!

<-- Johnny Five from Neptune :)

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 09:30
hey man.. been a while, how u been?

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 17:42
O
and not to be stupid im having hard time of remembering all my game names lol, cuz its been so long
another name of mine is

Ramchaz

Jodo
21-01-07, 18:36
O
and not to be stupid im having hard time of remembering all my game names lol, cuz its been so long
another name of mine is

Ramchaz

You could put your char details in your sig until you've re-established your presence. Also, if you haven't already registered, get yourself onto Xfire and post in this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136284) so plenty of people know when you're on.

Although I don't believe I know you from N1, welcome back and enjoy. :)

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 18:39
Thx..
Yes i have played for almost 5 and half years..
I stayed up for days non stop playing,now only if they were on x-fire before, be owning the amount of hours in for that! lol