PDA

View Full Version : MX Revolution Help tbh

Pantho
17-01-07, 11:29
I got this new mouse..

Sexy,,,

Nice features

Buttons 1/2/3/4/5 BUT!

Button 3/4/5 wont work in Ventrillo 1.4 or 3.0 , or ANY version .

Mouse3 was my push to talk button. Any1 help?#

edit , ok

I installed uber Options ... The Search button acts as mouse3. :/ ... but clicking the scroll wheel will not act as mouse3.. even if i set it to in setpoints

rob444
17-01-07, 14:45
Is it a logitech mouse?

When my buttons wont work in games and applications I go into the logitech settings and choose button 4,5,6 etc. to be "unassigned" and of course mouse 3 as mouse 3 ;) may work and may not work :p

L0KI
17-01-07, 16:21
i got the same mouse dude - quality :D

The way i did it:

Assign them (through the logitech software) to completely unused keys on ur keyboard.... then set those keys as the feature in whatever game/software u are using

Pantho
18-01-07, 15:12
i got the same mouse dude - quality :D

The way i did it:

Assign them (through the logitech software) to completely unused keys on ur keyboard.... then set those keys as the feature in whatever game/software u are using

didnt work, tried with X

Review -

This Mouse SUCKS!

The best every feature for logitech was the sensitivity changer on the mouse.... SUCKS!

I prefer the G7 :(

TicketInspector
18-01-07, 16:51
To get the most out of your MX Revolution, throw it as hard as you can in the direction the current wind is blowing. I should guess it will stay for the next few days. Due to its weight and wireless technology, it will fly further then any other mouse invented !

Why the hell buy a mouse that cost 60 odd quid and do the same as a 2.99 mouse?
Scratch that, use a fingerpad or a tablet.

MX518 for life. <3

Mc.Neill
19-01-07, 19:22
My G5 is ok :P

I couldn't handle more buttons xD ^^

SizZLeR
20-01-07, 14:56
I use the MX1000 laser, it runs for like 2 weeks before it needs charging and it takes approx ~3 hrs to fully charge, however due to its Li-Ion battery its no problem to charge it partially without ruining the battery if your in a hurry and just need a minor charge. ;-)

The mass however seems rather big if youre used to a mouse like the wired MS optical gamer mouse, i think it was called explorer or something like that, however when i got used to the MX 1000's mass after approx 10 mins, it was a total advantage, cause unlike the very light (almost weightless) type of mouse, u dont suffer from the mouse moving a few pix just because u press a button on it.

Its a great allround mouse and i use it with the IceMat, add teflon tape to the acrylic pads underneath it and youre very good setup for any task whether its gaming or serious work.

I never had any problems with it and ive been using it for over a year now.

gstyle40
20-01-07, 19:59
the scroll wheel on the mx rev is ONLY for scrolling. one thing u can do is assign the scroll tilt as 2 different buttons and use that as vent. i actually hav the tilt buttons assigned to my quickbelt for fast anti db consumption :D anyways its a great mouse, but a few features u gotta work around and setup changes

L0KI
23-01-07, 02:03
I went back to Mx500 2 days ago...

Not impressed with the random jerkiness i get.