PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Hey All

Yinyin
16-01-07, 03:03
I just started playing nc2 for the first time. I am an nc1 vet and xfered over my old characters. Ask Ketchum and Dennis Rodman from saturn. RoG PE and a DG Tank, once I max his str... (they increased the str req since i last played). Hopefully I'll see a few faces I recognize. I'm crahn sect btw but I'm going to be looking at the state of the game in the next while and may end up switching over to a different faction. See you all in game

NAPPER
16-01-07, 04:30
Nah a tanks str still caps at 100 and cons the same.

Nick

Yinyin
16-01-07, 08:00
i meant the melee weapon reqs* used to be able to use a DG with like 102 str.

Jodo
16-01-07, 09:42
Devils Grace is 115 STR I think.

TechHaven.org (http://www.techhaven.org/db/weapons/melee)

silent000
16-01-07, 14:09
Paw of Bear is rele the dominateing melle weapon atm for tanks

Yinyin
16-01-07, 18:55
ya but DG is laser red pew pew pew

RogerRamjet
16-01-07, 19:32
ya but DG is laser red pew pew pew

I like the cut of your jib.

Welcome back :)

Pantho
17-01-07, 02:26
I like the cut of your jib.

Welcome back :)

Oh god... He is in love again.... crap

silent000
17-01-07, 04:01
/me does a backflip :wtf:

RogerRamjet
17-01-07, 16:08
Oh god... He is in love again.... crap

Anyone with a DG gets my vote.

Roger used to have 8 DGs built by Spoon Lover :(

And he was purple.

Doc Holliday
18-01-07, 06:35
Anyone with a DG gets my vote.

Roger used to have 8 DGs built by Spoon Lover :(

And he was purple.

sexy in purple. you should have said sexy in purple. where is spoon and co roger?

RogerRamjet
18-01-07, 14:15
sexy in purple. you should have said sexy in purple. where is spoon and co roger?

Spoons at Uni, as are Deci and Neptune.

Spoon did play NC2 for a few months, but he got fed up after LAARD split. Basically it just wasn't uranus anymore.

I'm still keeping him updated on NC though. We both just want NC to be fun again (and i want time to play again grrr).

InformatikPower
18-01-07, 14:58
and i want time to play again grrr
Um what should i say - just take the time ;)

Apocalypsox
19-01-07, 08:38
Spoons at Uni, as are Deci and Neptune.

Spoon did play NC2 for a few months, but he got fed up after LAARD split. Basically it just wasn't uranus anymore.

I'm still keeping him updated on NC though. We both just want NC to be fun again (and i want time to play again grrr).
Nothing will ever be uranus again. Unless we invent a time machine or bring back all of the players :(

RogerRamjet
19-01-07, 14:55
Nothing will ever be uranus again. Unless we invent a time machine or bring back all of the players :(

How did you know what I spend all my time in the shed doing?

o_O

netster
19-01-07, 16:25
oh pls ... <3 DG !
once i used to level a tank with DG with a group of others back on mars. when i was collecting all ppls together (why in hell i still had no clue - everyone was coming from a different direction), i was once shouting on vent "hey, look out for the guy with the red dildo in hand! AND FOLLOW HIM!" ... they all found me and laughing their ass off :) (thought that story is still from NC1 thought'TM)

but i're still using (successfully) a DevilsGrace in MB for spy's+pe's and leveling.
(just using pob agains monks & some pe's, that i know using some por-resist.)

Hitman Mal
21-01-07, 01:55
I would just like to say, welcome to neocron 2...

its great to see another Neocron 1 Vet...
because im one as well..
i have played neocron almost 5 and half years...
i quit 1 year and half ago... do to minor... boredome issues, because i did everything possible in neocron 1 and 2.....
so now im like a *hawk eye* i just watch on.. i dont play anymore.. but its in my heart, and in my head to give it anothner go.. and im afraid to try it out again because i dont want to be bored.. lol. however. just like to say nice to see another veteran and hope u enjoy!

btw.
my gammer names in neocron were:

Maloro
General Mal
Hitman Mal
Malaria
Sicemo
sukara
TERMINATOR666
Maloro666