PDA

View Full Version : Penguin Nick / Restul Fate / Nick Wrasse back with 3 friends!

HopesDespair
13-01-07, 21:54
Just wanted to say hey to everyone and that I am coming back to the game, and also bringing 3 friends with me who are purchasing their accounts now :)

Look forward to seeing how the game has progress, and what the community is like now, and if it's bad... well it's only $30.00 (PayByCash is making me pay for the NC2 upgrade again... which I don't get but)

rob444
13-01-07, 22:23
Hey hey, welcome back. I'm not familiar with the first two names but I recognize Nick Wrasse for some reason!

Apocalypsox
13-01-07, 22:40
Woot more people to shoot at! I just hope they shoot back. I need some fun.

vices
13-01-07, 22:59
Welcome back :)
Also, if you've paid for the upgrade , you shouldn't have to pay again for it. Contact the customer support and I guess they can (maybe?) sort it out for you. Paying it again is silly

Pantho
14-01-07, 05:44
If last time u was on c2p or w/e -

Paybycash made all new customer pay for the upgrade... again

vices
14-01-07, 12:19
If last time u was on c2p or w/e -

Paybycash made all new customer pay for the upgrade... again

If things work as they are supposed to, you could inform KK and they would change your account status as if it was paid through PBC in the past.

Lodar
14-01-07, 22:50
Welcome back! :)

Faid
15-01-07, 17:38
Ye I had to pay the upgrade fee again when I switched to PBC as well. Wrote KK an email about it but it never got solved or anything like that... oh well I guess.