PDA

View Full Version : Epilepsy, leading cause of migranes

Safunte
09-01-07, 01:21
get rid of the fucking epilepsy warning screen, and put it on the launcher sidebar.

I swear every little thing you add in this game just wastes space and causes problems.

If I get login problems from a medical warning, there will be reasons for other medical warnings as well. And the repair shop will be happy. And your company will stop making money. Get something right please? oh wait... nevermind that wont happen, make it less incredibly lame and get rid of that one little screen in the login process and translate it onto the sidebar of the launcher and spare me one less headache.

Pantho
09-01-07, 02:03
Just to add... Saf's NC wont work if he NOFLASH = TRUE shit

Safunte
09-01-07, 03:03
it decided to work... why? i dont know, nothing changed. BUT the fact still remains, it should be moved to the launcher so you can still avoid your law suits and we can enjoy the crack we pay for. instead of wondering why we still play with this many bugs.
In game thats not a very hard question to answer, but when you cant get in it... not so much

nobby
09-01-07, 03:23
What the Fuck ?

Useless Thread ?

IT'S A FUCKING WARNING

IGNORE IT IF YOU MUST!

Jesus christ!

Dogface
09-01-07, 03:37
What Nobby said.

Apocalypsox
09-01-07, 04:44
Lolz. More like

]Epilepsy, Leading cause of apoc getting pisses at how long it takes for NC to skip that screen and get to the login tbh.

in other words REMOVE IT FOOLS.

Brammers
09-01-07, 11:43
get rid of the fucking epilepsy warning screen, and put it on the launcher sidebar.

Go down to El Farid underground and play in first person mode, you will see why the warning is there.

Also the launcher page is a webpage which may not always show. It only takes a slight dodgy webserver and a regular player with epilepsy who decided it would be great to sue KK becuase he had an epileptic fit that day, and the warning didn't show that day.

SnowCrash
09-01-07, 11:59
The loading screen remains the same, whether the epilepsy warning is displayed or not. This warning has to be displayed during the loading process and cannot be displayed on the launcher page.