PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Cum make some money

Hell-demon
04-01-07, 17:26
Well, I'm 18 and old enough to donate sperm...

Okay...I...I have a serious question, don't think of this as spam.

Anyway I'm a student in need of cash and I figure my sperms (bless those guys) could get me some dough.

Heres my dilema: I'm not sure in England that you get paid for donating 8|

Bummer.

I know we have some smart peeps here and that maybe they know if you can get paid for donating man seed here in the UK.

:angel:

Heavyporker
04-01-07, 17:36
Wait a minute, you can make money by flinging baby batter?

Manbutter has never looked better for me!

Jizzmops everywhere beware, I'm a-coming!

Tratos
04-01-07, 17:39
Why do i see this turning into a constant barrage of names for spaff, jizz, man goo.. etc etc

However it's an interesting way of making money but with some of the stories you've shared do you really want your seed sown to a wider audience?

It may seem like a "w00t, money for enjoying myself!" opportunity but it's got some pretty heavy consequences.

Hell-demon
04-01-07, 17:41
I know but...

I need money :)

Mr Kot
04-01-07, 17:42
This doesn't happen in England. If it did, we'd all be rich (and sore :p)

In the states, they even pay ppl to give blood. That's because their healthcare organisations are all privately run and can afford big payouts as they charge big fees for all kinds of emergency treatment. Can you imagine our cash strapped NHS paying for the public's blood (not to mention the other)?

Dream on, dude :p

I need money :)You could always sell your body :p

Seriously, though.. along similar lines to this thread, i hear that pharmaceutical companies offer money now for people to be guinea pigs for testing new drugs. They put you up in pretty cushy accommodation too. Would you take the risk though, considering what happened to those guys in the news last year?

Hell-demon
04-01-07, 17:48
So what ya saying is they dont pay money for my cock porridge? :(

Mr Kot
04-01-07, 17:50
I'm pretty sure you can still donate.. but like giving blood, it's a voluntary thing. I wonder how long it will be before the CSA start abusing this and cashing in on it?

nobby
04-01-07, 18:28
People were talking about it today in Science.

My teacher says you CAN sell sperm in this country!

Normally around 20 quid a time

Jodo
04-01-07, 18:35
If you can it'll be because you're a scientific genius, nobel prize winner, top athlete etc... Considering that there is no shortage of guys willing to make money hand over fist they'd only pay for the best because women would pay for it to have a better chance of a gifted child. At least thats the way I think it works.
In short, if you're highly talented in the right fields you could be a paid donator, if not, you're just a wanker like the rest of us. :p

unreal
04-01-07, 18:40
scientific genius, nobel prize winnerStephen Hawking cock porridge? Nasty. :wtf:

Pantho
04-01-07, 18:44
Each donor can only be used up to a maximum of three times a week with £50 expenses paid on each donation.

All through the post -

SELL YOUR MAN JUICE!

http://www.spermdirect.co.uk/content/donor_information

Toxen
04-01-07, 18:49
Yes you can get paid for donating, they'll take anyone's thats healthy and they will test the first batch to see if thats the case. There is also a limit on the number of times you can donate per month so you can't bankrupt the place.

There are drawbacks though, if your donating sperm for use in fertility this is no longer a totally anonymous process and when the kid turns 18 they can ask for your identity.

Donating for research usually pays less but you don't have the worry of a bucket load of kids turning up 18 years down the road. Ask at your student union they'll usually have information on local sperm backs and research companies that will pay for donations as well, because they often recruit from student populaces.

Pantho
04-01-07, 19:04
3 times a week from the link i put :lol:

Brammers
04-01-07, 19:27
I wouldn't want to be a sperm donar, no way. Also today in the UK, your donated sperm isn't anonymous anymore. How would you handle a load of people turning up on your doorstep one day saying to you "You are my Dad", or the thought of there are your own children running out there.

I'll stick to giving blood, there is a lot less moral issues about that.

Dribble Joy
04-01-07, 19:47
As said, you don't have to donate for fertility, research is allways wanting man milk.

RogerRamjet
04-01-07, 20:05
IIRC, you are going to get payed for donations in the future, however the child has the right to track you down and fuck with your head when they're 18.

I, on the other hand, am going to donate as much as possible and in 20 years time I will have legions of Roger Ramjet spawn at my command, MUHAHAHAHAhAA etc.

Hell-demon
04-01-07, 20:16
Right so I'm hearing I can get paid AND I can send it through the post :)

So conveniant for the modern day wanker

unreal
04-01-07, 20:18
The blood/other tests aren't exactly convenient, but for £150 a week it's not bad. :rolleyes:

Hell-demon
04-01-07, 20:27
Hang on, £150?

Shit I can by that coat I've got my eye on!

rob444
04-01-07, 22:22
NOTE: To be able to sell sperm your sperm must undergo several quality checks and not many at all passes the quality tests :p (NO I HAVE NOT DONATED SPERM!)

nobby
04-01-07, 22:34
OMG OMG !

Pantho's Link !

"
PLEASE NOTE: THE NEW LAW AFFECTING DONOR IDENTITY APPLIES ONLY TO FROZEN SPERM DONORS. IT WILL NOT AFFECT DONORS REGISTERED WITH SPERMDIRECT. SPERMDIRECT DONORS WILL STAY ANONYMOUS AND ALL DONOR RECORDS WILL BE DESTROYED 12 MONTHS AFTER LEAVING THE SPERMDIRECT PROGRAMME."

NO KIDS TURNING UP AT YOUR DOOR !!!!! WooT

Heavyporker
04-01-07, 22:56
Seriously speaking...

... in my own opinion, it'd be quite nice to ensure that my genes stay in the wider population, according to the dicates of evolution. These who manage to pass their genes on, and all that.

Considering that imbeciles are outbreeding people with more than a spoonful of wits, we need all the edge we can get.

RusSki
05-01-07, 00:02
I know but...

I need money :)

Have you considered the idea getting a job?

Have you ever had a job?

suler
05-01-07, 03:33
In the states, they even pay ppl to give blood.

We can only sell plasma, regular blood is still volunteer.

yuuki
05-01-07, 06:13
in germany you get paid for donating plasma as well, so mebbe it's the same in britain too :p

William Antrim
05-01-07, 11:50
how do you think ive been paying for my neocron accounts for all of this time.

Besides, if any kids turn up at my door one day.... ill just say theyre Doc's!

:lol:

Brammers
05-01-07, 12:23
in germany you get paid for donating plasma as well, so mebbe it's the same in britain too :p

I thought plasma is part of your blood?

In the UK you don't get paid for giving blood, just a nice cup of tea at the end, and a lot of polite letters from the Blood service asking me to come and donate again since my blood is O RH negative.

rob444
05-01-07, 12:59
I'm not sure if I would be able to give blood, I hate needles and shit. However when I did a blood test it wasn't that bad as I thought. But the thought of my blood sipping out all the time is just.. unnerving or something like that :P

Oh and the lady that performed the blood test on me said I had really good veins!

Jodo
05-01-07, 16:11
... and a lot of polite letters from the Blood service asking me to come and donate again since my blood is O RH negative.

Always a good sign. If they want you to come back it means you haven't picked up anything nasty. Give blood every so often and if they stop sending letters, go see your GP. 8|

RogerRamjet
05-01-07, 22:52
Considering that imbeciles are outbreeding people with more than a spoonful of wits, we need all the edge we can get.

It's true. Perfect example is where I live. Only the lower echelons are breeding.

Hell-demon
06-01-07, 00:02
Innit blood!

Toxen
07-01-07, 05:22
Some how this topic went from a cash strapped students, to eugenics only on neocron forums could that happen

Doc Holliday
07-01-07, 07:08
Besides, if any kids turn up at my door one day.... ill just say theyre Doc's!

:lol:

it will be obvious if they are mine or not by if they are good looking. my kids are gonna be good looking. thick as pigshit but good looking ;)

yuuki
07-01-07, 09:33
I thought plasma is part of your blood?

In the UK you don't get paid for giving blood, just a nice cup of tea at the end, and a lot of polite letters from the Blood service asking me to come and donate again since my blood is O RH negative.

plasma is part of the blood, when you donate plasma they'll just return the blood cells back into your body immediately.

Private_Eye44
08-01-07, 22:33
wait, if they did use it and you had kiddos running around what if your son and daughter got it on? you maybe your an old timer and got it on with your son/daughter. ew

Jodo
08-01-07, 22:52
wait, if they did use it and you had kiddos running around what if your son and daughter got it on? you maybe your an old timer and got it on with your son/daughter. ew

Yeah, there's been reports on stuff like that happening and, I'm fairly certian, more than a couple "Jerry Springer" and "Oprah" shows on the subject.
The stories I've noticed in the papers and on the net usually involve half bother and sister that got together, got it on and had a family before finding out and don't know how to handle it. Messed up really. :(

rob444
08-01-07, 23:05
Face it, there is nothing stopping us from having sex with family, only thing that stops us is the psychological barrier that has been burnt into your brain since 14th century :P.

gamefreak
08-01-07, 23:13
Be emo and sell your body
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCFhsiwDEk

SizZLeR
09-01-07, 15:11
In Denmark they pay u too for donating sperm, actually u get paid 500 DKr (approx. 40 quid), however u r only allowed to donate once a week and u cant drink alcohol and shit 24hrs before donating time. ;)

Your identity however will remain hidden i believe, so its not like some dude comes knocking on your door in 18 yrs and ask what u were up to on his last 18 birthdays. :D

Scaramanga
09-01-07, 18:09
alcohol and shit

Sounds like a pretty fucking odd cocktail if ever there was one.

Been a story in the newspapers recently about people putting their kidney or part of their liver up for sale on the internet. Apparently, black market prices are rather good (£50k a kidney).

Jodo
09-01-07, 18:54
Apparently, black market prices are rather good (£50k a kidney).

Yeah, it's whatever else they do to you while you're under that worries me. :wtf: 8|