PDA

View Full Version : [OT] How to handle a heckler

Jodo
29-12-06, 20:32
Same as last time. Watch it, don't watch it, just don't bitch to me about wasting your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrABuxM1tHU

Hell-demon
29-12-06, 20:45
:D

ha ha!

fuck yeah!

GOD OF HELL
29-12-06, 20:51
"I'll wrap my dick around your neck, and start you up like a fuckin lawnmower."

I mean, that was one of the things he said. Basically, on any given day, on any given situation, you could a target. It becomes even worse when it is a drunked comedian who doesn't care to rip someone a new ass.

That's why you watch funny stuff like this. I bet one blonde was like, I am young but I won't take any shit from him. She didn't have the mic, she didn't have 40 guys surrounding her waiting to fuck, and she wasn't ready to be on the receiving end of that abuse.

I would be the one to sort of laugh it off. If you laugh at people's jokes, no matter if the keep attacking you, laughing will just get them to eventually just stop. This bitch thought she could really prove something against Joe. Bad move, period.

Edit: Just read what a Heckler is by defination, a bit different then what I thought.

"A heckler is a person who shouts an uninvited comment, usually disparaging, at a performance or event, or interrupting set-piece speeches, for example at a political meeting. A heckler is almost always regarded as unwelcome by the person with justifiable claim to be the centre of attention. The audience too may find the interruption an unwanted distraction; however they may sometimes find the interjection amusing or apposite."

Edit2: I just found the video. Michael Richards really did a terrible job. Even worse it was a black man that was involved in this one. Man, I didn't realise how bad it was until I watched that video.

Pantho
29-12-06, 21:38
I would be the one to sort of laugh it off. If you laugh at people's jokes, no matter if the keep attacking you, laughing will just get them to eventually just stop. This bitch thought she could really prove something against Joe. Bad move, period.

Yep.. you woudlnt make a silly jpg ... like "Heckler" izing...

or.. Pantho nizer? would you :0 -

Jodo -

pure fucking class.... loved it