28-12-06, 00:29
Ok... 4 Tickets
1 Forum thread
3 GM's removing spiders -

Pulverizer was the last. told me there was only 5 or 6 spiders left -

As fecking if -

Over 200 spiders, and 6 nests .... And hundreds more in the zone -

NOT an over reacting -

Im trying to fix the Sympathy on one of my charecters - To join SXR - ..

Every night i AFK come back Syn'ing -

Anarchy breed mission are stupid, because my freinds PPU either fatals with all the mobs, or just gets his ass ********** by spiders (Faid < Spiders ) -

Please remove the Spiders from H-06 -

How else are we ment to do anarchy breed missions ... And pulverizer if you can only find 5 or fucking 6 this time... Warp me there... .Ill show you closer to 5 fuckin hundred -

PS -

No flames about "Shouldnt Lose Symp" -

And no flames for the GoH ass... Thankyou

Glok
28-12-06, 00:35
Pulverizer probably did remove almost all of them but then they respawned. :lol:

GMs can't do shit if KK doesn't change the spawn for the zone.

Apocalypsox
28-12-06, 01:35
Mass spider hunt anyone? *Grabs his Moonstriker*

Pantho
28-12-06, 01:43
Pulverizer probably did remove almost all of them but then they respawned. :lol:

GMs can't do shit if KK doesn't change the spawn for the zone.

No.. i went straight after He DM'd me saying there is only 5/6 left -

Check this screen....

Imagage shack problems. illa dd screeny later

This was one spot btw -

There was many nests in the over zones - ... Know call me stupid, but looks a little more than 5/6

Glok
28-12-06, 02:23
I bet they respawned while he was moving around, so he cleared, moved, cleared, moved, and they respawned behind him. :p

But anyways, those spiders gotta go, I agree.. just like the DoY bots in my former favorite hunting grounds. :(

ashley watts
28-12-06, 03:16
/signed for removal really cant stand dying to spiders after fateling due to the amount, pwetty pwease wemove wem :(

silent000
28-12-06, 03:17
/signed for removal really cant stand dying to spiders after fateling due to the amount, pwetty pwease wemove wem :(

Ash ffs its your fault they are there in the first place!

Pantho
28-12-06, 13:42
Another night of Attempted AFK for Symp -

Another night off 0 Symp lost, wake up in sync -

Give me 1 Fucking way can raise my Biotech symp KK - Please..

1 way...

Opiate
28-12-06, 14:00
Hmm, I was wondering ... I've walked quite a bit of wasteland the last few days (especially the northern sectors) and found very low amounts of mobs there. Could it be that this is related to this bugged spider sector? Maybe the total amount of mobs in the entire map is limited (sounds likely to me) and thus there's not much room for more mobs in other sectors if this one is so full ...

Pantho
28-12-06, 14:06
Hmm, I was wondering ... I've walked quite a bit of wasteland the last few days (especially the northern sectors) and found very low amounts of mobs there. Could it be that this is related to this bugged spider sector? Maybe the total amount of mobs in the entire map is limited (sounds likely to me) and thus there's not much room for more mobs in other sectors if this one is so full ...

you obviously wasnt around for the spider events - Which btw... had a few thousand mobs per sector-

But. most mobs have a spawn limit, per sector -

Spiders are evil, and dont

PS -

Does KK Wanna log my PE in every night, to lose his BT symp

Chimp
28-12-06, 14:51
arent there anarchy breeds to kill in other sectors...?

Chenoa
28-12-06, 15:46
You should fight against the spiders , not calling a GM, no more removing by them (only if really needed after check, maybe the half!)

They arent only a rest of an event , its of a part of a storyline, dont forget this. Make teams, fight against the rest of the plague. I donīt see any problems with it. Much runners claimed about, it is boring atm - feel free to clear the zones.

Topic ended. If you have a problem with this - > Chenoa@reakktor.com

/close