PDA

View Full Version : Fix The Soullight

GOD OF HELL
25-12-06, 05:22
I am SORRY to all angry like this. Lately, I been getting griefed while leveling, bee in the wrong zones at the wrong time, and been killed with Red SL and have -26 or worse on each of my toons minus the PPU.

Now, I ask that the SL rules be fixed or seriously...

I AM DONE, I WILL NOT COME BACK, I WILL NOT SEND ANY MORE EXPLOIT REPORTS IN OR ANYTHING, JUST GIVE THE SHIT OUT AND SAY FUCK OFF EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN GRIEFING ME...

Then I can get the BS story from KK members like always...

Please, fix SL and change it where no zone is more or less a SL ******** or not. If they are red, they should be killed ANYWHERE without having to be worried about.

Edit: I am not joking about this. This stuff has made more people then I could even imagine just in NC1 alone. This game becomes boring when you have -91 SL and there is no one to kill. What to do you do then? Sit in your appy for 7 days?

That is just killing 5 runners who may have attacked you first, or tried to bring a fight on you in a leveling area or in a city sector and purposely trying to fuck up SL.

This isn't a game anymore KK. You guys are taking our money and not taking your job's serious...

GOD OF HELL
25-12-06, 05:40
I ask the GM/KK employees to get in a meeting and really take a second to discuss the direction the game is moving in. You guys are really dealing a blow to people like myself who played for 3 years and went through several tiny changes that had a big impact in the overall picture.

This is me in RL: nicely, quiet, good listener, and a friendly person. I am also like this for the most part on Ventrilo and through nice people I meet.

This is me after I get griefed, have RED SL often, and get screwed over by the SL system: Pissed, violent, would probably get banned for not calming down, would argue with a wall, and would not listen to anyone.

Glok
25-12-06, 05:43
Go to hell. Oh wait... :lol:

Faid
25-12-06, 05:52
lol stop killing allies and you wont loose SL nib. You're DR and you probably pk's an SXR so deal with the consequences tbh :)

Pantho
25-12-06, 05:53
THANK THE GODS HE LEFT - (Ive been watching Battlestar) -

Anyways , Just to add

I have reports of him SL gaining on NPc's that are currently being sent in, AND!!!! Screenies of his Exploit MC5 been sent in -

Also, Have a nice little Admission slip -

hmm, i seem to have not scrolled down - .. ok Chat logs.... KK - Ill get screenies of him MC5'ing for proof lol -

PS - XXX has screenies of you killing NPC's... YEAY!!! this is good news.

a4nic8er
25-12-06, 05:57
What to do you do then? Sit in your appy for 7 days?

That is just killing 5 runners who may have attacked you first, or tried to bring a fight on you in a leveling area or in a city sector and purposely trying to fuck up SL.
Now you know what I had to do after your gaynes in MC5 (trying to push me into the open, calling a friend to kill me so you didn't lose your precious SL, telling everyone on help channel to take screeny of me on NCPD after I killed you both, DMing me threatening to report me for exploiting when I was idling in TH).

"As ye give so shall ye receive", you hypocrite. Dont let the door slam you in the arse on your way out.

GOD OF HELL
25-12-06, 06:04
Yeah, anyone else notice that all these guys were from SXR?

First Glok, then Faid, then Pantho', then Lag.

Wow, seriously, this SL stuff needs to be fixed. I don't see why I keep getting such terrible SL even on my PE and tank. I don't aoe and I only kill people who often shot the first fire.

I understand that people hate me, I don't care, cry some more. MY ISSUE is with soullight. I want the GM's to relize this has put a lot of hurt on people. Are these for german players who get killed once, call in 10 people? I seriously had 10 people at Battledome waiting for my PE on Mercury.

German rules for a german game? Fix the rules to balance it. Maybe the old rules arn't good enough but, these new SL rules=1-100 SL to (-28 through -40 SL, two kills=(-60 through -79), three skils=(-80 through -95) IF they are very high SL, and you are in a city sector or apartment.

If you guys are going to say something, atleast go on the topic. The topic is Soullight, not personal issues. Now, I ask this thread not be closed like it always is for Idiots posting random shit that is off topic. I think you (Nidhogg) should start warning these guys on random post that is flaming, thanks.

Edit:
lol stop killing allies and you wont loose SL nib. You're DR and you probably pk's an SXR so deal with the consequences tbh :)

Not anymore. I only played with them for a few weeks and then they all quit. I believe that you guys are flaming because you hate the old DR and you guys having nothing better to do then pissed people off and get threads closed. Now, I am moving on since the clan is dead.

I ask that the moderator of this forum PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE regulate unuseful post, did I mention PLEASE?

Glok
25-12-06, 06:21
First of all, I was never SXR. Second, if an ally attacks you, let him kill you! What you need a couple pokes and a new item, probably a piece of armor AND he gets the bad SL not you. Third, you were the one bragging how you play dirty.. I seriously doubt the other player(s) were to blame. :rolleyes: Fourth, um quit already, buh bye, sayonara, etc.

unreal
25-12-06, 06:24
What great advice on how to PvP. Get attacked by an ally, let him kill you instead of defending yourself because the system is screwed. This has been one of several major problems with Neocron for years and needs a better solution instead of a truly terrible quick-fix.

Glok
25-12-06, 06:28
Then kill him and get soullight back however you can and don't be a dipshit about it. We all know how the system works, if you don't want the bad SL then let him get it. That's not how to PvP, it's how to work with the system to your advantage. There are plenty of reds to kill on the side when you're not busy ganking allies. :rolleyes:

NAPPER
25-12-06, 07:08
Fuck sake my tank has had -85 soulight for about 2 months now

FUCKING HELL STOP BITCHING AT EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS GAME. WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU JUST ATTACK BACK AND LOSE SOULLIGHT OR JUST LET THEM KILL YOU THEN YOU CAN LOG A ALT OR GET ONE OF YOUR MATES (lol o_O ) TO HELP KILL THEM ON BAD SOULIGHT
SO JUST GET USED TO IT THEY WILL NOT CHANGE IT COS ONE LITTLE 13 YEAR OLD KID GOT PWNED

I KNOW WHAT JUST GO AND PLAY
SIMS ONLINE I THINK THATS MORE YOUR GAME

I was DR when it was active and i loved fighting SXR
you joined DR when we had very little members active
but i could guarantee at lest 3 DR members had bad
soullight everynight did you every see anyone from DR
or anyone from SXR or any clan for that matter start
threads about having bad soul light after they killed someone???

my bet is that you got bad soul light then they loged they alt to kill you you died and lost alot of shit well bo oh get used to it tbh

NAPPER

Bredahl
25-12-06, 07:43
GoH, you little child.. stop crying everytime something is fucking wrong! Shut up already.. We dont like you (you should know that by now :D ).
If you want to quit, then please do so, we wont miss you tbh.

And i think everyone has had bad SL a "few" times, deal with it, worst that can happen is that you loose a few things.. and FUCK THAT!

If you want to be respected, then stop being such a idiot.
If you want us to stop flamming you, then stop giving us such good reasons to do so..

now.. 1,2,3 QUIT!!! pleeeeeease?

GOD OF HELL
25-12-06, 08:04
Fuck sake my tank has had -85 soulight for about 2 months now...rant rant cry cry rant rant...

SIMS ONLINE I THINK THATS MORE YOUR GAME

...rant cry tear sad story....

I never played real life MMO's. Sorry I can't do it, I prefer sci-fi games. I heard ToonTown is for the family, maybe you can enjoy the game with the entire family Napper.

NAPPER
25-12-06, 08:18
I never played real life MMO's. Sorry I can't do it, I prefer sci-fi games. I heard ToonTown is for the family, maybe you can enjoy the game with the entire family Napper.

dude i play WOW/BF2/NeoCron thats it
but this might seem abit childish but if you log on vent when i am on it you will be banned again and who unbanned you in the first place the last time i banned you

well go play EVE or somthing then just not this game

GOD OF HELL
25-12-06, 08:22
dude i play WOW/BF2/NeoCron thats it
but this might seem abit childish but if you log on vent when i am on it you will be banned again and who unbanned you in the first place the last time i banned you

well go play EVE or somthing then just not this game

I never got banned. Nice try.

EvE? I am not a big fan boy of the ships. I played homeworld and got too much ship game put into my brain. And I can never look at playing ship games again. Although, I did play Starpot: GE. But it had a lot less to do with ships compared to numbers.

I knew it would only be time before SXR guys were tired of posting and random noobs who arn't even really seen in the game anymore would post.

I hope you guys can start giving feedback on SL. I was a big fan of the SL rules in NC1. Since, not as many players play now, maybe it could scale a bit quicker but, at this rate it's not even worth pvp'ing period.

NAPPER
25-12-06, 08:30
I never got banned. Nice try.

yes you did lol supertheft banned you
and the reason was from napper with love

ok you want soul light
ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTIME SOON SO DROP IT

What you think KK will do change the game every time one player gets a bad
experience they will not change so you will have to wait and see what 2.2 brings they might have something in the pipeworks or they might not just wait and see TBH!!!!111

Glok
25-12-06, 08:35
I hope you guys can start giving feedback on SL. I was a big fan of the SL rules in NC1. Since, not as many players play now, maybe it could scale a bit quicker but, at this rate it's not even worth pvp'ing period.Easy. DON'T KILL ALLIES! Why do people insist it's broken when you can kill reds all day long with no penalty (except in hunting zones)? Is PvP suddenly PvA (Player versus Ally)? NO... afaik. Or duel/PK in warzones and you won't have this problem. The ally pking in this game has really gotten out of hand. :rolleyes:

a4nic8er
25-12-06, 08:46
It doesn't apply in this case. I was using the Toilet Duck clause to return a miscarriage of natural justice (he made sure he was killed by the revenge I used on his yellow SL buddy who was killing me). :lol:

Nidhogg
25-12-06, 13:49
No more flames. GoH isn't bringing up something many of you haven't complained about previously. When the guys in the office can see straight again I'll ask them if anything is being done with the SL system (though to set expectation I've not heard anything along those lines so far).

Let's not have any edits today, eh?

N

Pantho
25-12-06, 15:13
No more flames. GoH isn't bringing up something many of you haven't complained about previously. When the guys in the office can see straight again I'll ask them if anything is being done with the SL system (though to set expectation I've not heard anything along those lines so far).

Let's not have any edits today, eh?

N

I agree with teh nid..

I just think the 20 minutes of capslock and flaming on helpchannel before he came here, kind stirred up some hate and flaming abilities

RogerRamjet
25-12-06, 15:43
This thread is excellent. Not only does it have random clan finger pointing, it also has whining about other servers, and an attempt at personal forum moderation.

Now, to top the thread off, may I suggest whining about Fatal Errors, or perhaps mentioning the imbalances of some classes?

Keep up the good work.

Hell-demon
25-12-06, 16:26
Wee Crabs are over powered!

KK FIX THIS U R SO GAY!

Pantho
25-12-06, 18:33
my bet is that you got bad soul light then they loged they alt to kill you you died and lost alot of shit well bo oh get used to it tbh

Got it in one :) -

and when all this shit happend you was Death row... GOH -

Man you crack me up

Faid
25-12-06, 19:49
I dont know why he's pointing the finger at SXR, I mean he is DR and the two of our clans have been fighting one another for months now constantly losing SL in our fights. Napper summed it up earlier, we all know what happens when you kill an ally. SL rules are not going to change in your favor anytime soon, hell if anything its going in the opposite direction. You cant kill npc's for sl now, even though they still have it so npc's give sl when you kill them. Now in all honesty this probably would not have happened if you didnt do the exact same thing to the guy you killed. I talked to him and he lost an oblit because you made him lose sl and then killed, and hacked his belt. So stop the whining threads enjoy the game but next time obey the rules :angel:

Pantho
25-12-06, 20:17
Well, What do ya know... He has positive souligh again -

Wonder how that happend -

from the SXR Circle jerker

a4nic8er
25-12-06, 23:16
Hmm, -39 to +18. You don't get that in 12 hours by just idling.

Pantho
25-12-06, 23:29
NOOO He logged of at 9am.. thats err 12:30 hours ago -

Apocalypsox
26-12-06, 00:44
my main has had - sl for the past 2 weeks and i honestly dont care :lol: Just use an epic when your low, kill enemies (I mean reds not piss-clans you fool) and if you get your SL back up to positive, you can use your real guns again! (Thats if you dont like to lose em) Simple!

GOD OF HELL
26-12-06, 03:06

I was idle for about 1 hour out of the 12 hours. That gives me 11 ours to run plent of missions. I also got some Research 150 missions. Very good when you need some extra SL. I am glad you watched.

Go PMS somewhere else Lag. Please. I understand you get all horny when I post something or do something in-game but, try to quit the harrassment. Doesn't bother me much really, just report it to abuse@neocron.com and keep enjoying my game play.

.... I mean he is DR and the two of our clans have been fighting one another for months now constantly losing SL in our fights....

I already told the rest of you SXR noobs. I was in DR when the population was going down, then the Test server came up and ALL of DR quit. I am now an individual that is going to be joining anti-city soon on all my toons hopefully.

Tired of losing SL to allies who purposely try to get me to lose SL. That's why people forget, if you take out OP fights and random gankings, people actually DO start fights and even if they lose, their opponent loses SL and thus the guy who lost is actually the winner. Same goes for leveling areas, except it even works on enemies factions.

LiL T
26-12-06, 03:16
I agree the current SL system and how easy it is to lose SL sucks but I don't think there has ever been a time, well not since I took to random PK I have disagreed with it. It sucks but so does it suck for the nubs you random PKed in the caves or what ever, the way I see it if I play this game again which could be soon btw, I will be pure roleplay PK. I won't use NPC's to fix SL since its an exploit and I won't even bother at all to fix it, I have played that way in the past and found it to be very enjoying.

PS Lowtech PE FTW could even use a blacksun, so who gives a crap if they drop their stuff?

/edit The only thing that has annoyed me is the lack of reward for such players, If I take the risk to murder someone and be outlaw, should I not get some nice stuff from my victims? Safe slot sucks more than SL ever did imo

Pantho
26-12-06, 03:35
Tired of losing SL to allies who purposely try to get me to lose SL. That's why people forget,

Named not a exploit, by he KK / Nid team

GOD OF HELL
26-12-06, 07:18
Named not a exploit, by he KK / Nid team

Lol, I am sure they named what you did months ago not an exploit...

I been curious about something for a while.

Is there somewhere that "may" list what is and isn't legal? I mean yeah, you got the page with like the 8 or so rules. There is a lot of technical rules that have changed and haven't changed.

Is there somewhere where we can get some of these rules? I mean an old post that I don't feel like digging out of the garbage can would be fine. Just any place where it shows how the technical rules are handled!

Jodo
26-12-06, 11:05
No, we're not really meant to talk about those things and Niddy gets annoyed if even the "E" word is used too often in the same thread.
All you can do is mail helpdek@neocron.com and ask them about specific things that you've been considering doing.
Having a list of such things would obviously place ideas in peoples heads.